Falling For The Rival

By caffeinatedgirl27

Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
News !!!!!

Chapter 3

304 32 7
By caffeinatedgirl27

Crystal's POV

I was in my room all alone. After many years someone had dared to fight with me.

I am not sure how should I feel about it. I felt - nostalgic maybe. I was on my bed with my face buried in my knees. I felt dizzy. All the incidents of past were doing a flashback in my head. I never had nightmares of whatever happened. It wasn't something that could cause you nightmares. It just destroys your soul. That's it. Nothing more.

I took my sleeping pills and went to sleep. Yeah I was insomniac. I had problem in sleeping. You guessed it right it was since that day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day I woke up at 6 am. I don't what made me wake up so early. I went to take a shower. I was just thinking about what Astrid and Zac might be doing now. After an hour of hot shower... What don't judge me now. I like being in shower. It gives me my personal sapce and time.

So after my shower as I step out I hear my cell phone ringing. I see the name flashed, 'Dumbass Zac'

"Yeah Zac what is it?"

"Crys, Birdie needs some lingerie and cloths..."

"Check your closet. 2nd drawer on the left. Bye."

I went towards my closet and picked a pair of shorts and purple top. I applied winged eyeliner and a thick line of kohl. I also applied some lip gloss. Not sure of what to do with my hair, I tied it up in a messy bun.

I was good to go. I checked my watch it was 8:30. Our school was a 15 minute drive from our place. Zac and Astrid decided to tak Astrid's bike to school. I rode in my car. I connected aux and drove away.

We reached school at 8:50 am. We were walking through the corridor when suddenly I crashed with some wall or tree like thing. When I look up it was the same heavenly shit from yesterday.

"Are you following me up here?"

"As if I have no better work. And for your information I am in this school since beginning. I should be the one asking you this Mr. Whateverisyourname."

"Asher."

"I don't wanna know your name. For me you will always be heavenly piece of shit."

"Quite rude you are."

"You haven't even see half of it."

I know he has those perfect looks. But now he is getting in my nerves. For the first time I developed that tingling feeling for a boy. But it was crushed within seconds. This proves boys are shit.

I huffed and left for my class only 2 minutes were left. It was my English Literature class. Both lovebirds had a class together.

As usual I occupied the last corner seat. Nobody ever dares to sit beside me except if I have classes with Astrid or Zac. And even Chase. He was our 'so-so called friend'.

I was scrolling through my Instagram page when I heard two girls whispering

"Have you heard about the new boy."

"He is super hot. Tough competition for Zac."

"No more a competition I guess. Check here, he changed his relationship status yesterday. He is dating Astrid now."

I don't understand why these girls have to be such a stalker. And I hope these girls know soon about the real face of that heavenly shit.

I hear their whispers again.

"Do you know he was caught up in a fight with Crystal."

"Yeah! I have never seen Crystal so angry before."

"Last I had seen her angry was when Brandon messed with her."

"After that day nobody even dared to go near her. Even though she was wrong, I love the way she has that confidence."

"She is a bitch. You remember Elena told us her story."

Look this is the reality of life. People judge you based on what they heard. Now I don't say I am not judgemental. But I judge based on personal experience with people and not on what I have heard. Even the mention of his name was enough for me to send chills down my spine.

I ignore them and continue surfing through Instagram when Ms. Lily enters. I loved her. She always had something interesting in store for us.

She was about to begin her lecture when someone comes panting inside.

"Sorry Ma'am, I am a new student and I wasn't able to find my class. My name is Asher."

That heavenly shit again. Why is my destiny so fucked up.

He looks around the class to find an empty seat.

Again thanks to my fucked up destiny. Every seat was occupied except the one beside mine.

"So class, today I am here to give you guys an investigatory project. You guys should read a particular novel that you have never read and present your theories about it before the class. You get 2 weeks to do the project. It will be done in pair of two's. Your benchmate is your partner for the project."

Fuck my destiny again. So much of drama in just 5 minutes. It's getting too much to handle. Just when I think I won't be able to handle more I hear his annoying voice,

"Hey Pooh Bear, ready to be my partner."

Argh he winked at the end. That was much more annoying. And that name. Ugh!

"My name is Crystal and not Pooh Bear. Don't you dare call me that again. I really have the most fucked up destiny."

"Sure Pooh Bear."

The next classes luckily had no more drama. I did not meet that heavenly shit again.

For lunch we all met at cafeteria. I see Astrid and Zac coming from a distance. I wave at them. I was already in the line. Zac offered to stand instead of me.

Astrid and I went to our usual table. After few minutes I see Zac coming with our food. We all always had beef burger from our college cafeteria.

Suddenly I heard the same annoying voice again.

"If you guys don't have any problem can I occupy the empty seat over here."

"We have quite a lot of problem. And sorry you couldn't sit with us."

"And I love creating problems. Thank you."

"You are more annoying then a crying baby."

"Yeah and everyone loves babies. Anyways I actually have only you guys as my friend. Everybody else seemed boring."

"Sorry no vacant place."

"Okay, to be honest I never came here to have friendship with you. I just wanted to talk to Crystal about the project."

"Meet me at my place at 5 pm."

"Sure, but I don't know where is it."

"Ugh, let's do one thing, come over with me after school. We will complete the project as soon as possible. I can't tolerate you for 2 weeks."

That heavenly shit gets up to leave.

"Cryssie baby you paired up with him for the project!" exclaimed Zac.

"Nope Zac. Just a total bitch hell of destiny."

I explained them the whole scenario and they laughed heartily.
What was so much to laugh about.

My next 3 classes went peacefully. One of the classes had Asher in it but hearty thanks to God there was no drama. But the day wasn't over yet. I still had to tolerate him for the rest of the day.
I met Astrid and Zac after school in the parking. I told him to go with Astrid as I had to go with Asher.

I suddenly hear his annoying voice again,
"Hey Pooh Bear! Ready to go."

"Stop calling me that.Argh"

We decided to drive in my car.
I plugged in my aux. I wasn't quite fond about music but I loved some songs. My present favorite was Blank Space. So I played that song.

"Hey that's my favorite one."

"I don't wanna know."

After 15 minutes we reached my home. We moved towards my study room.

There was an awkward silence. So I tried breaking the ice.

"What novel should we select?"

We pondered for about 5 minutes when we both screamed together

"ROMEO AND JULIET!"
After good 5 seconds we broke into a pit of laughter.

"Maybe you aren't so bad after all. I would like to know you better.", Asher said

"Asher I don't let people take a look into my life. So I am warning you before hand."

"It's okay. By the way you can call me Ash."

"So I had bought Romeo and Juliet 2 weeks back but did not get a chance to read it. So here it is."

We both sat for five hours straight reading the book. We did not even realise it was 7 pm. We both didn't utter a single word all this time.

"Woah! That was amazing. It was an amazing book. I never knew you are such a good reader." I exclaimed.

"You will read a new page everyday Pooh Bear."

"I hate it when you call me that."

"And I love it when you go all red with anger."

"Anyways what do you think about the book?"

"Well it was a good book, but I don't think it's a book that shows true love."

"Yeah. I think it's more like it makes you accept that they are in love when they were just mere teenagers."

"It was a mature love story compared to some teenager thing."

"You know what let's jot down the points and you come over tomorrow at my place. We will discuss our theories."
I see his face turn pale and sad.

"I am sorry but I can't come tomorrow. I have some important work."

"It's okay. Let's meet day after tomorrow."

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Yeah baby boo, I am on my way to home ... Sure I will get you chocolates.... Love you sweetheart."

I see his face light up.

"Was she your sister?"

"Yeah."

"She was really cute."

"After all she's my sister."

"Can you stop taking all the appreciation for yourself."

"Sure Pooh Bear. Buhbyee. See ya tomorrow."

"Uh. Whatever bye."

I felt my heart sink as he left. I don't know why I felt so. Chuck it. Our hearts always has to feel in the most stupid way.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Do comment and vote.
Keep supporting guys.
I know you will feel everything is going very fast because I have lot if things in my mind and I dont want to stretch the book.
Keep reading.
Well I was planning of shipping names

#Zactrid and #Crysher
What say ????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
876K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...