Daydream...

Oleh anarockstar501

HEY!! OK so I am on wattpad since 2 years or so but I am going to try my writing skills from now on😊 I hope... Lebih Banyak

INTROπŸ˜‰
chapter 1:New starting
chapter2:Darkness
chapter 3: saviour
chapter 4: nightmare
chapter 5
chapter 6: Rendezvous
chapter 7
chapter 8: a day
chapter 9: over with it
chapter 10: labyrinth
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: new life
Chapter 15: ephiphanies
Chapter 16: confused
Author's note
Chapter 17: a great night
Chapter18: answer
Chapter 19
LIT
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final chapter
Author's note

chapter 11:

34 4 2
Oleh anarockstar501

Harry's POV
On Monday,the moment I got to school, I started searching for Anna. She was my only key to get Mel back.

I find Anna at her locker that too alone, the only moment I was waiting for! I ran towards her and captured her. The moment she saw me she was like," what the hell are you doing here?!" . "Sorry but I need your help, please help me, will you?"

She glares at me. "And why do you think will I help you?" She asks angrily. I think for the reason and say ,"Because you will not refuse a cute puppy like me?" I ask with a puppy face.

I hear a big NO from her and she storms away. I think of something else then. I decide to stalk her and look what I can do. She is the one who can help me as she's been a great friend of Mel and she knows how to apologise to her and make her forgive me.

Later when I go to home, I check out all the websites for Anna's profile and I stalked her badly. I come across many things but nothing looked like it will help me convince her.

I don't know what came in my mind I just opened her Id and inboxed her where I wrote " hey Anna, I know you don't like me but as i said today I want your help! I realised how bad I was towards mellisa and I want to make up for it. I want my childhood bestie back. In this only I can help me and trust me I will never hurt her I just want her back! Please :( " I sent this and waited for her reply.

After like 15 minutes I get the reply which read, " meet me at Nando's now". It just lit my face. I checked the time it was 5. I immediately grabbed the keys of my car and went to Nando's.

As I reached there, Anna was still not here so I just grabbed a table and started waiting. After few minutes she comes in and takes the seat opposite to me.

"Okay so plan is here, let's get started with explanation" she says. I look at her puzzled and I think she gets that so she starts explaining me the ways I can make it up to Mellisa. 1) I can try saying sorry to her again and again. 2) a cute surprise arrival on her door with some chocolate chip ice cream and a teddy bear will also work. 3) I can try flirting with her and Anna will help me on that. 4) I will still keep that a secret rn.

So me and Anna decide we will work on it from tomorrow and get started. I thanked her and we parted our ways. She will explain this to Bella and Blaise she also said that.

~~~~x.A.N.x~~~~
A little late update I know but I am updating it while being sick so be grateful. XD jk thanks for reading till here and I hope you are liking it.

Btw cover pic is Mellisa and blaise.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...