Dominant

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Domina... More

First and Foremost
Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
❎MUST READ❎
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Guess What?
NEWS!

Chapter Forty-Three

8.1K 267 5
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

"Excuse me?" She asked me incrediously.

"Excuse you" I bowed and positioned my arm in showing the way motion just to tick her off further.

Which seems to be working effortlessly because she turned beet-red in anger.

"Where's the bitch here? Why is there a tomato girl in the lounge?" I ticked her off further with a taunting whistle.

Her body twitched and is already ready to lunge at me when a voice interrupted her.

"You should think twice before you try provoke her. She can kill you in a flash if she wants to" looking to our right, Mr. Schuder is approaching us with a murderous stare at the tomato girl.

"But she insulted me!" She whined as if she's close with him.

I asked and brought out an imaginary note and a pen. "Obviously fake politeness, check! Too red lip color, check! Boredly looking at her nails, check! Indecent clothes with cleavage showing too much, check! Easily insulted especially in appearance, check! Feeling close to high ranked coworkers, check! And lastly but never the least, bitchy attitude, check! Congratulations you're a certified bitch in this company. An honor" I taunted her while I scrible and check on my imaginary note.

"Why you..."

"Ms. Pierce, if you would kindly shut your fucking mouth. Meet me at the orientation room after I escorted Ms. Riley to the studio room. You should know to discipline yourself. It is already stated in the contract and you know what happens if disregarded" he warned before leading me away.

I stuck my tongue out at the tomato bitch girl to tick her off even more. Childish, I know.

Once we're out of sight, Mr. Schuder chuckled in mirth and I smiled.

"Ah...morning bitches" I breathe out and he laughed.

We talked all the way to the band's studio, catching up through the gap of time we spent without each other.

Bursting through the door "The Princess of the Dancing Stars is back!" I announced enthusiastically and almost immediately, I was tackled on the ground with the band I love so well.

"Alexandrielle!!" They all shrilled in happiness and I couldn't stop giggling in happiness.

"We missed you!!" Daniel, our drum master shrilled in my ear and I laughed. To other people, I would've been annoyed or have covered my ears but these are my guys, my life long friends, the people I love with all my heart who feels the same to me, the very people who accepted me as of who I am.

"I missed you too guys" I said as we all stood up.

"We figured you could come so...we got something for you" they all part ways and in the middle is a two layered cake with cursive writings that says 'Happy Birthday Alexandrielle'.

My eyes watered as I noticed a lot of gifts under the cake.

"Guys..." I was speechless. My heart filling with joy and I couldn't seem to care about anything else but with the family I have now...the band. I had birthday parties before but I never enjoyed it even if it is very grandious and royal-like. A simple celebration like this is all it takes to make me happy. I never ask for anything, what I'm given is all I am content with. And celebration with my band, my family is always the best.

AN: Didn't see that coming. It's Alexandrielle's birthday! Can you all believe that? Well I couldn't even believe it myself even though I'm the writer. While writing this, a birthday party just popped in my head and my fingers just tap it. It was my cousin's birthday when I wrote this so...I guess that's the reason why my mind is on birthday mode.

Anyways, just sharing some thoughts here with you like every other authors.

Hope you like this chapter though, including tomato bitch girl. Hehe hopefully I can find a picture like it but of course that's not happening since I don't go online much. I couldn't even upload that much! Holy mother of Lilo and Stitch!😱

Don't worry! ✋ I have lots of drafts here and it is my priority to write everyday. The only thing that is missing is uploading. Just stay in tune with the story guys. Thanks for all.

-@MA_011

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 765 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
772K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
6M 115K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
203K 8.1K 94
Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... none would come across them. Alexandriell...