Love On His Sleeves

By JayCourageous

Jonathan Brooks is a young, gay, hopeless romantic, and when he falls in love its hard. Finishing his senior... More

Love on His Sleeves Characters
Prolouge
About HIM
Getting Over Him
Regret
A Shoulder To Cry On
Friends
Protecting My BestFriend
Nothing Changes
Game Change
Mutual Understanding
Yeah, I Said it
Situations
Take a Bow
Seriously
Man To Man
Shit Is Getting Old
Midnight Diner
Mine
The Gag Is
Out in the open
Niggas Gone Always Be.......
Messy
Cut From A Different Cloth
There For You
The Perfect Date
With Sex Comes Drama
Brotherly Love
Hulu & Chill
The Space Between Us
The Hassan Family Pt. I
The Hassan Family Pt. II
Bestfriend's Diary
Love Overcomes
Niggas Gone Always Be... 2.0
The Day Before Valentine's Day
My Valentine Pt. I
My Valentine Pt. 2
Give It A Try
Friends In Deep
BITTER
Consideration
Crazy, Sexy, Cool
Birthday Bitch Pt. 1
Birthday Bitch Pt. 2: Best Birthday
Sex With Me
Talk About It
DL or NAH
Intuition
Spring Fest
Crew Dinner
Damn
Get Out of Jail Free
Do U Dirty
Birds of A Feather
I Didnt Sign Up For This Pt. 1
I Didnt Sign Up For This Pt. 2
For You I Will
Breaking Point
What Are Sisters For?
Commitment
Parental's
Orientation
Return Of The Unwelcomed
Last Day of Class
Mentor, Mentee?
Graduation
In my feelings
Meeting the Hassan's Again
DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI
Securing The Bag
Day with a Prince
Epilogue: College

Bad & Bougie

305 20 14
By JayCourageous

Mir (Sam's) POV

Watching Jonathan and his friend walk into my store sent chills down my arms. I tuned out my homeboys comments about how saditty and out of place they both looked. I low key think I heard one of them say some sly and inappropriate shit about Jonathan. But I'd handle that later.

As they approached the check out counter where everyone was congregated I couldn't stop smiling at Jonathan's fine ass. He does something to me but I don't know what it is man.

I could tell they where somewhat uncomfortable around my boys, but I just chuckled because them dudes were straight harmless.

Jonathan: hey what's up how are y'all.

He smiled while everyone said what's up in return. His friend Alyssa interjected and called out my homeboy Eric's name. And he walked out from the back and greeted her. Reaching for a handshake from Jonathan.

I low key peeped how homeboy looked at him but I passed it off. Again, at least for now.

What are you doing her, Alyssa asked Eric. Eric responded by saying he could ask her the same thing but ended by saying my bro Mir owns the shop.

She in turn looked at me with a inquisitive look

Alyssa: Are y'all really brothers?

Nah I said. We just go back. But why don't y'all come to the back I want to holler at y'all two for a minute.

Motioning for Alyssa and Jonathan to follow me to the back of the building. I looked back and saw them walking anxiously to the back.

Sitting down in my work chair I waited for them to get in and requested that they close the door. Jonathan did as requested and looked back and smiled at me.

Jonathan: so we're here, how do you know Eric.

Damn I get the third degree before a hug and a hey? He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. I pulled him into my lap as he embraced me, wrapping my arms around him I kissed him on his neck and could feel him melting in my arms.

I missed you.

Jonathan: did you really? I find that hard to believe with only a good morning text here and there.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to his friend Alyssa. I'm being rude How have you been? I haven't seen you since the music bodega, Alyssa right?

Alyssa: yeah, and I've been good. But now that we have the greeting out of the way... How do you actually know Eric?

Watching them both look at me I could since they knew something I did or did not know. But I just went ahead and told them.

Well he's obviously and artist that I set up to perform at a couple of my events, but he's also a family friend. How do y'all know him?

Jonathan: Him and Alyssa grew up together.

Oh okay, I guess.. But y'all seemed really interested in that connection it's whatever though.

Alyssa: oh it's nothing major Mir.. I mean Sam. I just didn't think he would be here thats all.

I smiled and nodded my head at her, you can call me Mir. But that's cool. Looking at Jonathan still holding him I felt like a king to be honest.

So friend... what do you think of my place? I ask looking deep in his eyes while biting my lip.

Jonathan: I think it's dope and I'm really proud of you. Seeing what you've done with just one shirt and what you made out of it is really inspirational and admirable.

He finished and nudged my chin giving me infinite confidence. I squeezed him and said I'm glad you like it.

Alright... are you gonna let me up or what he asked.

Nah, wasn't planning on it. We all laughed and there was a knock on the door. Jonathan tried to get up but I pulled him back down.

Alyssa can you open the door for me please. She obliged and got up from her seat to open the door.

Coming into the room was a furrowed eye-browed Eric.

Eric POV

Walking into the room I looked around at everyone. Jonathan sitting in Mir's lap and Alyssa standing in front of me.

What's up with y'all? i asked trying to sound composed. But honestly I was kind of taken a back that Mir had Jonathan all wrapped up. Ever since I saw him at the bodega I was thinking about how I could make a move with him. Disappointed to say the least.

Mir (Sam): Chilling.. man why didn't you introduce me to them last weekend bro I would have much rather given them a VIP table then those rude entitled fools you brought in.

Well.. I laughed. It appears you already know them. But they got to the event later in the night after the other group got there.

Mir (Sam): oh yeah Jonathan goes to my old high school and yeah is Alyssa the girl you wanted to introduce me too?

Yeah man but umm..

Alyssa: Yeah I hope I was.. otherwise I'd be upset.

I looked at her with a sigh of relief but at the same time I don't even know why I care when this nigga got a whole other dude on his lap as we speak. I looked at him for his response and noticed Jonathan just staring at me with both a questionable and knowing look.

Mir (Sam): Well Alyssa what do you want with his knuckle head ass? I know it's not because of his rap skills. Haha

Oh so you just gone play me like that?

*Everyone laughs- Except me.*

Mir (Sam): I'm playing fam, I wouldn't have you perform if you was really ass.

Yeah okay.. after I said that with an annoyed looked Alyssa rubbed my back for reassurance and gave me a "are you good look". I nodded and told them I'd catch them later.

Walking out Alyssa followed me.

Alyssa: I'll be back in a minute.

Jonathan's POV

I nodded to Alyssa and got up from Sam's lap. Walking around the back room looking at all the stock and equipment.

Sam: so are they together or what is it that they're doing?

I looked at him rolling my eyes

I don't know... you know as much as I do to be honest. I'm just worrying about me, myself and I.

"Oh yeah and how is that working for you?" Sam asked whispering in my hear as I was looking at photo samples on his work table. I moved my head to the side and he gripped my waist moving his groin into my back side and I could feel his soft but thick manhood pressing on my ass.

I smiled and pushed him off of me with my ass and turned around pushing myself onto the table. Pulling my feed up so he couldn't walk into me. Tease I know.

Well that all depends on how I'm feeling and what the weather is like.

Sam grabbed me by my ankles replying, well it's sunny with a chance of me and you. Pulling my legs so that I am now falling off the table. He grabbed and picked me up. My first instinct was to wrap my legs around he waist. But I'm not an easy bitch so I just let my body dangle with dead weight.

But to my surprise this man was strong and he carried me all the way to the back of the room to a couch sitting me down.

Sam: you know I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do right?

I responded oh I know because I don't do anything I don't want to do.

Sam: Bet

I laughed and put my feet in his lap and laid my head back on the coache arm rest.

To my surprise this man took my shoes off and started massaging my feet, MY FEET!

Sam: You like that?

Mmhmmmm

Sam: you see if I was your man this is what you can get all day any day with the drop of a hat. But since we're just friends and all.

He pushed my feet off his lap and got up and started putting a shirt through the graphic machine. I just sat there like wtf no he didn't...

I got up just as Alyssa came back in as one of Sam's friends followed her in.

Alyssa: umm Jonathan are you ready to go?

Yeah what's up is everything okay I asked looking at her and the guy standing behind her.

Sam looked too and walked over and asked both of them what's up.

Alyssa: Nothing baby boy I'm just a busy woman.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Knowing she's not one to really start problems. As I'm putting my shoes back on Sam asked his friend to step back outside and closed the door.

Walking over to me he lifted me up and just looked at me. Honestly it was kind of awkward but I liked it oddly enough.

Sam: Thanks for stopping by

What are friends for I asked smiling. He gave me a "niggaaaa" look and Alyssa chimed in, "y'all some petty motherfuckers."

I just shook my head and Sam leaned down as if he's going to whisper in my ear but licks it instead.

I grab both his arms and squeeze his biceps in reaction.

Sam: "I'm not gonna be your friend for long. That shit ain't gone fly, plus it's getting old."

I looked up at him and nod my head then walked off to the side door in the back with Alyssa to leave, but he pulls me back into his arms and kissed the hell out of me.

I mean full on tongue. I grab he neck and pulled back enough to bite his lip and he pulls me in closer squeezing my ass. I jump up into him and he caught me while we fall into his couch.

I pinned his arms up and started kissing on his neck and then he breaks my grip and we tussle until he pins me down laying and positioning me on the couch. I moan out as he traces my body with his hands starting from my naval to my neck.

I grind up into his groin and he lightly chokes me biting down on my neck at the same time. And I literally screamed.

Sam: ssshhhhhh baby

Hell no nigga I said shaking my head. What are you doing to me I say huffing. He kisses me on my lips then licks from my cheek to my neck and starts placing multiple love marks on both side of my neck.

I called out saying stop your trying to get me in trouble. He looked up and says "with who, your mans is right her and I'm okay with this shit."

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off but not really trying. Meanwhile he is continuing to murder both side of my neck and I'm squeezing  him with my thighs in pleasure while simultaneously hitting him in the back to prompt him to get up.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* HURRY UP HOE*!*!*!*

Saved by the bell I thought to myself. Sam lifted off me and I smiled shaking my head at him.

He lifted me up and fixed and arranged my clothes to look presentable and brought me into a hug.

Sam: I'll call you tonight alright.. I promise baby.

Okay, I said blushing and licking his chin. He smiled at me and turned me around smacking my ass.

I walked out the side door and walked into some of the guys that were in the store, they were eyeing me as I got in the car. And Alyssa looked at me annoyed.

What?!?!?!😂

Alyssa: Just drive boy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
Westpoint By Cat Harbin

General Fiction

5K 242 43
A story of tragedy, hurt, lost, pain, and sorrow. 16 year old gay teen Jason Jones gets the shock of his life...Jeff and Lisa Davis are in for a sho...
158 5 11
Justin Cameron is a good kid, when he lands in detention he meets Jacob Harris. Jacob is the opposite of him, he's rebellious and is known as the sch...
2.3K 101 25
I pulled myself out as I shut my eyes in pain as little bits of shattered glass tore into my flesh. I managed myself out of the vehicle. I attempted...