Pranking The Playboy ✓

By TypicalTimes

Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that c... More

Meet The Characters
Lesson 1 : Never Date A Playboy
Lesson 3: Getting Caught Is Never A Good Thing
Lesson 4: Us Girls Are Meant To Stick Together No Matter What
Lesson 5: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Selena
Lesson 6: Never Underestimate The Power Of An Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 7: Always Take The Things You Need From Your Locker First
Lesson 8: Kidnapping Can Fix Broken Friendships
Lesson 9: Cookie Dough Is Brain Food
Lesson 10: A Walk In The Park Could Get You New Neighbours
Lesson 11: Handshakes Aren't Always For A Good Purpose
Lesson 12: Don't Accept Rides From Joe, No Matter How Late You'll Be
Lesson 13: Don't Follow Alice Into A Girls Bathroom Again
Lesson 14: Selena Is As Wise As A... Wise Old Man
Lesson 15: Hugo May Be Fat But He's Sure Is Smart
Lesson 16: Maria Can Really Influence People
Lesson 17: Going To Starbucks Can Cause Trouble
Lesson 18: Water Fights Can Lead To Unexpected Almost Kisses
Lesson 19: Being Late For School Could Score You A Date
Lesson 20: Never Bunk Off School With Your Best Friends Brother
Lesson 21: Don't Assume Things So Easily When It Comes To The Paige Siblings
Lesson 22: Babysitting Can Cause Arguments, And Heart Breaking
Lesson 23: Being Derek's Girlfriend Could Cause Drama
Lesson 24: Never Misjudge The Trouble A Dumb Blonde A.K.A Alice Can Cause
Lesson 25: Kissing Doesn't Automatically Mean You're In A Relationship
Lesson 26: You Should Be Careful About What Ice-Cream Shop You Go To
Lesson 27: Words Can Bring You Down
Lesson 28: Joe Is Candy
Lesson 29: Not All Deliveries Are Good
Lesson 30: Going To A Hospital Could Help You Discover Your Feelings
Lesson 31: Boys Can Help Discover New Things
Lesson 32: Compliments Can Make You Giddy
Lesson 33: Homecoming Can Be A Disaster
Lesson 34: Watching Movies With Your Crush Can Help You Get Over A Break-Up
Lesson 35: Never Regret Pranking The Playboy
Epilogue
SPIN OFF!!!
TypicalTimes' Other Works
The Character's Interviews
Cover Gallery
Episode Interactive
Bonus Chapter: You Can Have Your First Kiss Under The Mistletoe
Bonus Chapter: You Can Find Love Through Cookies
Best Pranking The Playboy Moments

Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are RealIy Bad Places To Hide Under

31.2K 944 213
By TypicalTimes

Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are Really Bad Places To Hide Under

"No. Please don't make me. I don't want to!" I said. Even though they didn't say anything yet, I knew what they were thinking. And I didn't agree at all.

"Come on Amber! You hate him as much as I do, right?" Selena said. I nodded.

"But the problem is, I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to slap some sense into him, while you could! You and Joe don't know each other, and to tell you the truth you are a bit of a goody-two-shoes." She said. I glared at her. I was not a goody-two-shoes!

"No-one would think that quiet and shy Amber Woods does something tragic to the school's playboy, Joe Smith. I can see it now, the headline of the school's newspaper. It'll be the school's gossip Amber! You'll be famous!" Selena said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so if I'm gonna do something tragic to Joe, what will it be?" I asked. Selena started thinking.

"Prank him." Said a voice, but it wasn't Selena's. Selena and I turned to face Alice. What did she just say? Was that Alice who said that?

"Say what?" Selena said. Alice laughed, which was quite a shock, because a minute ago she was crying a river!

"I said, we should prank him, or in this situation, Amber should prank him." She repeated, this time more clearly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop for a minute!" I said, and stood up. Alice and Selena looked at me with confused expressions.

"I never actually agreed to do something to Joe. So what makes you think I'm going to prank him? It's a good idea, but come on! This is real life, not a movie!" I explained. I started pacing.

"First of all, how are we going to pull it off? There are cameras everywhere, so a teacher will be sure to see us. Second of all, what prank are we going to do? To be on the safe side, I'm going to set a limit of how dangerous it-"

"Amber!" Selena shouted, causing me to stop. I looked at them, confused.

"What is it? I thought I was making perfect sense; now back to the limit-"

"GIRL!" Selena shouted. I sighed in defeat and sat down next to them again.

"You need to stop stressing over this! It's just a onetime thing!" She said. I raised an eyebrow, and she sighed.

"Okay, maybe we'll do it twice. Or 3 times. Or maybe 4, or 5, or 10! In fact, 20 pranks-"

"Let's just stick with one prank!" Alice interrupted. Selena huffed in annoyance, but agreed.

"Okay, so if we're going to do a prank, what will it be? Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked. Selena and Alice shook their heads.

"Okay, let's start thinking." I said. We all sat there in silence, until I decided to grab my cookie dough. Selena was too slow to stop me, so we just sat there, me munching happily on my cookie dough, Selena lost in thought, and Alice staring at the ice cream.

"I've got it!" Selena suddenly exclaimed. This obviously startled me and Alice because we both jumped a little.

"Gee, it better be a good idea, good enough for you to scare the living daylights out of me!" I said. Alice nodded in agreement. Selena rolled her eyes.

"Well-" She started but was cut of by someone banging loudly on my door. I stood up and approached the door cautiously. Who could it be at this time?

My mum would probably be sleeping, and Chloe was put to bed ages ago. It couldn't possibly be Hugo! He was a dog!

Anyway, I opened the door. No-one was there. I closed the door and went to sit down but the knocking started again. For the second time I opened the door.

"Down here!" A little voice said. I looked down and saw my 6 year old sister Chloe standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Why are you still awake Chloe?" I asked, and crouched down so we were the same height. She stuck her thumb into her mouth. Usually I would tell her off for doing that but she looked so adorable!

"Who's that?" Said someone, Alice. I moved out of the way so they could see Chloe. Selena and Alice stood up and walked over to us.

"Why are you here Chloe? Aren't you meant to be in bed?" I asked. Chloe stuck her thumb into her mouth again. I gently pulled it out, avoiding the spit that covered most of her thumb. Eww.

"I couldn't sleep. I heard you and Selena and Alice speaking about pranks, so I got out of bed and came here because I had a very good idea for a prank." She explained.

"Well, we're all ears so start speaking!" Alice said. We all looked at Chloe eagerly.

"Well..." She started.

********

"Ready?" Alice asked me.

"Just a sec." I replied, got my black hat on, and then nodded.

"I'm ready. Let's go!" I said. Me, Alice and Selena crept out of my room and into the hallway. I had a big black bag slung over my shoulder that contained the equipment we needed for our prank. We tiptoed down the stairs, through the living room and outside.

Since it was 9:00pm, the neighbourhood was actually quiet. We ran towards Selena's car and went inside. I got into the driver's seat and started the car up.

"What are you doing?" Selena hissed. "I don't want you damaging my car!" She said worriedly.

"It'll survive. I mean, my driving is awesome!" I said to them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Selena roll her eyes at me. I started up the car and we drove to school listening to Roar by Katy Perry. I badly wanted to sing along but according to Selena and Alice, I wasn't 'meant to sing'. That was just nicer way of saying I was rubbish at singing. What great friends.

*******

We arrived at school at 9:15. I parked the car and we tiptoed to the building. I silently opened the double doors and we tiptoed/ran across the hallway. The jocks would be practising for the big game Selena predicted so she made us drag ourselves all the way to school at 9:15pm.

We tiptoed past the field where the jocks were training. I could hear the coach's ear-splitting whistle as he barked at the jocks to do 5 more laps. I would feel sorry for them, but they chose to be on the team, they weren't forced.

We walked into the Boys' Changing Room, and immediately the stench of sweaty socks and smelly shoes filled our nostrils. I coughed, longing for fresh air. Selena just walked past as if the changing room smelled of cookies. I wish!

I stared at her, wanting to know how she could survive the gross smell.

"How- cough- can you- splutter- survive the smell- wheeze- here?" I finished weakly. She turned to look at me with a smug smile on her face.

"My older brother goes training everyday so he comes back smelling like this. I've grown to get used to the smell, so this doesn't affect me." She explained. Why not me?

Anyway, we walked until we spotted what we was looking for. Joe's clothes. Selena grabbed them while I unzipped the black bag and Alice checked if anyone was coming.

I got out the doll clothes we had borrowed from Chloe's dolls. Chloe had given us the idea to replace his clothes with her doll clothes and leave a message saying: 'It isn't nice to break up with someone over a text. The clothes are from Chloe. Enjoy! :)'

It would be hilarious to see his face when he saw the clothes. But unfortunately, we had to be gone by then so we couldn't get caught. It was a shame, because I wanted to see his reaction.

Suddenly, Alice turned around with fear showing on her face.

"Guys! They're coming! HIDE NOW!" She shouted and ran towards us. We all panicked, and looked for a suitable place to hide.

I eventually crouched under a bench, and sat as small as I could in a ball. I didn't have time to check where Alice and Selena was hiding because the jocks came charging in.

Today's Lesson: Changing Room Benches Are Really Bad Places To Hide Under

*****

Hey guys!

Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and please ignore any mistakes you come across, I haven't read through this! Anyway, chapter 3 will be coming soon, hopefully I'll get it done this week. Dedicated to GraceMbakam for being one of the first people to vote and comment on my chapters!

P.S Picture of Joe on the side. SO DARN HANDSOME!! XD

Stay happy and be nice! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
26.9K 830 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
68.4K 3.7K 28
{COMPLETED} SPIN-OFF OF 'Stalker Girl'. CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE TOO. ...
1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...