Twins in hunterxhunter

By Isani-chan

More

Welcome to hunterxhunter
Don't mess with us
Travels thruogh numere and a bogus phase
TBB (tricky bastard base)
Let's have some fun
Well this was no fun
Time to meet the Zoldycks
Heaven's arena
Heaven's arena pt2
Heaven's Arena Part 3
Ren vs Hisoka, who is the girl over there?
What?
Sorry

Twins in hunterxhunter

3.5K 70 2
By Isani-chan

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN hunterxhunter. I only own my characters, some characters may be ooc.

Kenta: just get on with it!

Me: FINE!

Ren: be nice Kenta, she's only doing the disclaimer.

Kenta: why you...

Ren: Kenta!

Kenta: oops... *runs off with Ren hot on his heels with a baseball bat*

Me: READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE, PLEASE!!!! Now, I have to save Kenta from a psychotic teen with a baseball bat. *Kenta's screams in the distance*

\~\~\~\~\~\\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Kenta

17

Short blue hair, light blue eyes and tan skin.

Nen: transmutation(when inside hunterxhunter)

Personality: strange, hyperactive, serious(when needed), childish, deadly.

Bio: Hi, I'm Kenta, I should mention that I have a psychotic sister, who has two whips, stiletto daggers that she hides in her sleeves. She's deadlier than me and that's saying something. Anyways, I want to be in the hunterxhunter world so I can meet some of the awesome people there, and maybe help Ren kick Tonpa's a**. Ren has this thing for guys with revenge motives(no not Sasuke Uchiha, sorry) she doesn't like the emo, brooding type though, she's a major fan of Kurapika, don't ask me why, I can't give anymore than what I did. If I told you, she'd kick my a**. Anyways, bye for now, I hope you like this story.

Ren

17

Long blue hair, dark blue eyes and tan skin

Nen: specialist(when inside hunterxhunter)

Personality: sweet, mischievous, serious (when needed), childish, deadly.

Bio: Hi, I'm Ren. I'm really sweet. Oh, you read Kenta's first, well, let me tell you, I am not psychotic. I am just short tempered. I want to be in hunterxhunter so I can kick Tonpa's a**. Yes, like Kenta said. Anyways, yes I'll admit I like Kurapika, b-but not like that... D-don't even think about that... Anyways... We say that a lot don't we? Well yeah, I carry the weapons that Kenta said, but only for protective reasons, yeah, that's right... Protective reasons. Well, bye-bye for now... Protective reasons... Damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 28
"My dearest daughter, also you should get a Hunter license." "But father, I am already one of the strongest of my siblings. Why should I?" "See it as...
856K 16.1K 40
Y/N L/N is introduced to Killua Zoldyck by his Mother, Kikyo Zoldyck. Kikyo planned on getting these two to get married. Killua is against it at firs...
510K 16.9K 43
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ?" "ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ...
1.2K 37 12
We've seen the story of Gon and his friends but what if there was another story in the dark that not many knew of. What if Killua's elder brother, Il...