The Secret Life of Pets: Bunn...

By Official_Snowball

This cute, and yet dangerous, white, fluffy bunny named Snowball has been through many hardships in his life... More

Chapter 1: Never Thought About Love
Chapter 2: Meet Snowflake
Chapter 3: It's Just a Party
Chapter 4: Dog Fight! (Different Perspectives)
Chapter 5: Who is He/She?
Chapter 6: The One For Me
Chapter 7: Another Gang, More Trouble & Love
Chapter 8: Time
Chapter 9: Arggie
Chapter 10: Spending Time
Chapter 11: First Date Part 1/2
Chapter 13: The Brooklyn Cast
Chapter 14: The Game
Chapter 15: No Complaints
Chapter 16: Where's The Love At? Part 1
Chapter 17: Where's The Love At? Part 2
Chapter 18: Clay

Chapter 12: First Date Part 2/2

458 14 7
By Official_Snowball

Snowflake's Pov

Right now Snowball and I are getting a ride from a pig with tattoos in a taxi. Like that's not normal. But hey, who's normal right?

I keep asking Snowball where are we going, but he keeps saying not to worry, it's a surprise. Even though I hate surprises.

"Snowball, where are we heading to?" I asked again.

"Why do you keep asking me?" he replied. "I told you it's a surprise."

"Well, I don't like surprises."

"Well, too bad."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid smirk.

A couple minutes later, I felt the taxi stop.

"Please tell me we are finally here!?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. You've arrived at your destination," the pig said.

We exited the car and what I saw was...kinda confusing.

"A restaurant?" I asked Snowball.

"Take care my man," he said to the pig.

"You know I got you," the pig said, and left.

Snowball turned to me and asked, "What did you say?"

"We're at a restaurant?"

"Not just any restaurant, a human and pets restaurant."

"...Seriously?"

"Yes. Why would I lie?"

"Well..."

"Come on. Trust me, you'll love it."

"...Okay then."

We entered through the pet door. Inside I saw a lot of humans and animals having dinner. Almost every kind of animal was hear.

"I can't believe this," I said. "How come I've never heard of this place?"

"Well, maybe because you need to get out more," Snowball said. "Let's get us a table."

We waited in line not too long and walked up to a Beagle to get us a table.

"Is our table ready?" Snowball asked.

"Of course, right this way Snowball," the Beagle replied, showing us to put table somewhat away from others.

"Would you like anything to drink?" the Beagle asked.

"Water," Snowball replied.

"I'll also have water," I said.

The Beagle nodded and walked away to get our drinks and possibly take other people's orders. While we were looking at our menus, I asked Snowball...

"Uh, did he know we were coming?"

"Yep. A friend of mine owns this place, so I'm welcome anytime and can bring whoever," Snowball said.

"And how is that?"

"I helped him out before, and for his repayment, I can come in whenever. I never really had any interest in this place, that and it's expensive just to get a table. Why? You think I forced them to get us a table?"

"No...not really, well, maybe."

He looked up from his menu and gave me a "are you kidding me" look.

"What? You have the gang of animals."

"Whatever. Do you like this place?"

"Yeah it's really nice, very classy. I just still can't believe I've never heard of this place."

"Hmph, aren't you glad you met me?"

I rolled my eyes.

The waiter came back with our water.

"Have you decided what you want to eat?"

I didn't. But thankfully Snowball took care of that.

"We'll both have the special for rabbits."

"Hmmm, that's a good one. Coming right up."

The Beagle took our menus and left.

While we waited for our food, Snowball and I chatted for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snowball's Pov

"Do you come here often?" Snowflake asked me.

"Nah, not really, unless it's like a special occasion mostly. I just kinda help others get a table here. I could do it with practically anybody. Hm, now that I think about it, I could have gotten Max and Gidget a table here instead of him getting Duke to plan his first date. Could have been easy as that."

"Why? Was it your idea for his first date?"

"Well, kinda. Even though Duke told him the idea, I told Duke, and a friend told me how his girlfriend would have wanted that instead of dumpster diving. But Max's date went well enough."

"Huh, you talk a lot about Max. You guys close or something?"

"Yeah, of course we close...no homo though."

She laughed. "I meant are you guys like close as in best friends, or best "homies."

"Hehe, I know. But yeah, we brothers. Been brothers ever since the incident on the bridge. I'm sure you're the same with Autumn."

"Yeah I am, but it didn't take me to hunt her down after one of my gang members were killed."

"Hehe, yeah," I said nervously.

Our food came quick. It was a salad with chopped carrots (of course), some onions, sliced tomatoes, croutons, small peanuts, cucumbers, and cranberry vinaigrette dressing.

"Enjoy your dinner," said the waiter.

Once he left I noticed he only gave us one big bowl of the salad. I looked back at him and saw him wink.

He must've set it up, I thought. Of course.

"Uh, is he coming back with another bowl?" Snowflake asked.

"Probably not, considering how big this is."

"Oh great." She sounded disappointed, her ears drooped.

"Are you gonna dig in?" I asked her.

Her ears perked up. "What?"

"What? You expect me to eat all of this by myself? Try some! It's really good!"

She got a fork, got some of the salad with everything, and ate it. And the look on her face told me she loved it.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it!" she replied.

Told ya.

"Well let's enjoy it while it lasts."

An Hour Later...

We finally finished the food, well not all of it. It was a big bowl, and we also talked throughout the date. I was full as well. I'm pretty sure she was, too.

"Okay, that was a lot of food," I said.

"Well, 90% of the salad was water, and with our glasses of water that would fill up our stomachs more," she replied.

"Pfft, well aren't you smart."

"I am."

"So you wanna go?"

"Uh, don't you have to pay?"

"Nope, well not tonight anyway. I told you, the owner of the restaurant is my friend. And since I was bringing you, he said it would be on the house."

"Well, are you gonna bring the rest of the salad?"

"Of course not. It would get all soggy, and I wouldn't like that. Plus it is 90% water, so we can drink water anytime."

She rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to walk to Snowflake's house. As we got to the front, we chatted even more. All we did tonight was talk, laugh, and eat anyways, so I don't care.

"Thank you for taking me out, Snowball," she said. "I had a great time. It was really fun."

"Hey, I'm no boring guy," I responded. "But yeah, I had a good time with you as well."

"Yeah, I still have to go back to that restaurant, though. There's still more food I haven't tried yet."

"Well, you can always ask me for that. I can get you hooked up, and with anyone else."

"Yeah, but, I want you to be their."

My eyes widened.

"Oh really?" I asked, sounding surprised.

"Y-yeah." She blushed lightly.

"Then I'm guessing we'll be going out again, soon?"

She giggled. "Yeah."

"Hehe. You might wanna go home now, or else your owner might be back."

"Yeah, or Autumn might be posting pics of us online."

I gave her a confused look.

"She would do that trust me," she said. "See you later."

She started walking to the door.

"Wait," I got her attention. "No hug, or goodbye kiss, or anything?"

She giggled again. Then she walked back to me. And before I knew it she kissed my cheek and gave me a look that said "Is that what you wanted?".

"Well that's a start," I began, "but you could have done better."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Goodnight Snowball."

And she went inside.

I walked away, happy with my night. It went better than I expected. And there's no doubt she loves me.

I was almost home, until I saw a car come down the street, coming my way! I jumped out the way quick enough, and the car stopped with a screech.

I almost got hit again!

"Hey! Watch where you're driving!" I yelled at whoever the dimwitted human was.

But a dog got out of the car, and I recognized it was Arggie.

"Sorry man. I'm practicing my driving," he said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Wh-ho-bu-*sighs* huh!?" I said trying to find the words. "You almost hit me again!"

"Yeah. I don't know why though. Maybe it's destiny."

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you driving?"

"I wanted to practice, you know since the last time. I'm getting better at it. It's just hard getting to the brakes."

This dog is crazy. And yet, I'm friends with him.

"Of course you are."

"So where are you coming from with that fancy bowtie?"

"I was on a date with someone."

"Ooh. Well she's lucky."

"Hmph, I know."

"So you need a ride home?"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What? I can drive, I just can't get to the brakes easily."

I don't know if I should or shouldn't, but I don't feel like walking home right now, and I could help him out.

"*sighs* Alright, I guess you can give me a ride, but I'll be the one to brake!"

"Nice! Hop in Fluffball!"

I rolled my eyes.

Afterwards we took off.

Chapter 12 is done. Snowball and Snowflake finally had their first date. And it's at a great restaurant for humans and pets as well. It went great for the two of them. And Arggie is still driving. XD! There will be more of Arggie though, if anyone is wondering. So, I hope you guys like this chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Thank you guys for your support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 763 200
As the pets try to settle down from recent events, problems begin arising. A mysterious dog threatens their lives. Also, some pets are dealing with p...
1.7K 58 20
The pets throw a surprise birthday party for one of their friends.
3.9K 91 16
Katie brings home another puppy that is going to be Max's new sister, her name is Betty. Betty and Max are raised together and become great sibling...
11.6K 155 35
When Gidget's parents decide to come for a visit, will Max and his friends be able to impress them or will things get weird? This is the sequel to "L...