Dead Girl Walking

By Strange_Angels15

Guns and fighting are not usually what a high school senior girl has to deal with but it is with this girl. A... More

Characters
Prologue-My funeral
Chapter 1-911
Chapter 2-Family
Chapter 3-Kyle Langer
Chapter 4-Heart break
Chapter 5-Besties
Chapter 6-Jeremy
Chapter 7- Nightmare's
Chapter 8- Death by Tim
Chapter 9- Family Dinner
Chapter 10- Fiance
Chapter 11- Proposal
Chapter 12- Mission Ready
Chapter 13- Mission Explosion
Chapter 14- Falling Apart
Chapter 16- Truth
Chapter 17- Plan
Chapter 18- Hotel
Chapter 19- Drinks
Chapter 20- Almost Kiss
Chapter 21-Last first kiss
Chapter 22-Director meeting
Chapter 23-Mission impossible
Chapter 24-Mission
Chapter 25-Khol
Chapter 26-Oh dear
Chapter 27-Boys
Chapter 28-Little Brother
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 15- New Students

5 0 0
By Strange_Angels15

I've been ​in my room all morning trying to convince myself that everything is going to be okay. My mind wanders in every which direction. From missions, to Khol, to Derek, to my past.

+++
*Last year*

I walked into school that day through the student parking lot doors with my brother. He headed off towards his friends down the hall. I headed straight to my locker where Cameron was waiting for me. I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss.
"Good morning" he said giving me another kiss.
"Morning!" I said as I spotted​ Hillary flirting with a cute boy I had never seen before. I headed over to her, Cameron in tow.
"Anna!" She said throwing her arms around my neck. She whispered in my ear.
"Oh my God he's so hot!" I laughed​ and hugged her back.
"I'm JJ" he said extending his hand to me. I took it.
"AnnaBelle, are you new here?" I asked him.
"Yeah me and my brothers just moved here​ from California" he explained.
"I don't know why you'd want to come to a small town like this after Cali" I said.
"It's not that bad" he told me. I rolled​ my eyes.
"Just wait" I told him "this is Cameron, he's my boyfriend" they shook hands. Two boys walked up behind him. One blonde​ with piercing blue, grey eyes. And the other had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.
"These are my brothers. This is Khol" he said pointing to the blonde "and this is Derek" pointing to the one with brown hair.
"Nice to meet you" I told them.
"This is AnnaBelle, Cameron, and Hillary" JJ informed them pointing to each of us. All of their eyes lingered on me. Lily walked up to us. Her eyes went wide. Cute boys had this affect on her.
"Lily, this is JJ, Khol, and Derek" Hillary told her.
"Hi" she said blushing.
"You're all seniors right?" Hillary asked. JJ nodded his head in agreement.
"Why'd you guys come so late in the school year? We graduate in a month" she said.
"We didn't have a choice, our mom got a new job. So we packed and left" he said.
"I'm sorry" Hillary said batting her eye lashes at him.

The bell rang.
"Nice meeting you guys, have a good first day" I told them as me, Hillary, Cameron and Lily all headed to our separate homerooms.
"I don't like them" Cameron said and rolled his eyes.
"Jealous much" Hillary said elbowing him in the ribs. He rubbed his ribs.
"No" he said pouting.
"They're attractive he feels threatened" Lily said and giggled.
"I do not!" He exclaimed. I laughed and patted his arm.
"You have nothing to worry about" I said and took his hand.
We parted​ ways. Me and Cameron walked into homeroom and there they all sat in the back of the class. All the girls in homeroom drooling over them. But there gazes were all fixed on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
441K 11.3K 15
Highest Ranking: #11 in Action // 12.25.17 I'm Lesley, you would think I'm this sweet innocent girl but, let's face it. I'm none of that. Usually 17...
177 0 19
Avony is a girl who is kidnapped right after her family is murdered and taken to a place where she and a lot of other kids and teens are killed by wh...
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...