A New Beginning - a Quentin M...

By JustMe4You2

Tessa was born and raised in sunny L.A., well until her parents divorce that is. Two months before her 17th b... More

Tessa Louis Jackson (1)
The beginning (2)
Where has the time gone? (3)
It's not what you think (4)
Our secret (5)
What about me? (6)
The break (7)
Is she back? (8)
This can't be happening (9)
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed(10)
Don't worry Princess (11)
Gorgeous (12)
Gone (13)
Lost (14)
Found (15)
She can't break us (16)
Anything for you (17)
Boys will be girls (19)
I do (20)
Hawaii (21)
Sequel

Perfect (18)

510 8 2
By JustMe4You2

A month later

"Paris will you help me zip up?" I say struggling to reach the zipper.

She picks up the bottom of her dress and shuffles over. "Only if you help me in return," she says jokingly.

As I'm zipping her in I say "I'm happy you and Tanner are back together."

She smiles at me and when turn to look in the mirror. "You look beautiful in that Tessa."

I spin around and look at Paris "Tanner won't be able to keep his hands off of you! I can't believe you found that yesterday!"

She chuckles "I probably won't be able to sit but who cares! Me and Tanner will be dancing all night." She winks at me then links arms with me. "Lets go show them boys what they are getting themselves into tonight." 

We laugh and she goes down the stairs first. I hear Tanner whistle "Oh my god." 

I wait a minute then walk down the stairs. Right away I notice Quentin, standing there with his eyes glued to me as his mouth drops. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're going to catch flies."

He closes his mouth "you look beautiful Princess." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. "I can't wait to tell them" he whispers.

"Can't wait to tell us what" Tanner says.

"Wait until Tristan and Dylan get here." I laugh. Just then they walk in. I look around and see everyone is here including my dad, Taylor, and Kim. I grab Quentin's hand and lean into his chest "do you want to tell them?"

"Tell us what" Taylor says impatiently. 

Quentin looks down at me and smiles. "We're getting married."

Dylan rolls his eye "we already knew that."

"We picked out a venue and I've bought a dress." I pause and look at everyone "the wedding is in two days."

Paris freaks out "two days? That's not enough time Oh my gosh oh my gosh." 

"Dylan, Tanner, I'd like you two to be my groomsmen. Tristan would you be the photographer." They all happily agree. "We'll get your suits tomorrow."

"Taylor, Paris, I'd like you guys to be my bridesmaids. I've already picked out your dresses we just have to go get them." 

Paris and Taylor jump up and down. They run to me and hug me. My dad clears his throat "I thought you guys were going to wait? Please say you're not pregnant."

I walk to him and hug him "I'm not pregnant dad." I look at Quentin "we just figured when would there be a better time? Eventually everyone is going to be gone, we don't want people to have to fly in just for a wedding. Plus we're not going to have a family for awhile, we want to be able to go and travel together."

He grabs my shoulders "you can do that without being married Pumpkin."

"But if something happens and either of us end up in the hospital we want the other to be able to make the tough choices." 

He nods his head in defeat "the I can't wait to walk you down the isle and give you away to a fine young man." 

"We probably should go" Tanner butts in "we don't want to be late."

We all hug each other then head out. Dylan and Tristan are driving together in Dylan's car, Tanner and Paris are going in Tanner's car, and me and Quentin are going in my car. When we pull into the parking lot Quentin reaches over and grabs my hand "I love you so much future Tessa Louis McConathy." He leans in and kisses me. All six of us walk in together and find a table. Dylan and Tristan immediately go to the dance floor and start dancing with a group. Tanner and Paris on the other hand, they went to the middle of the dance floor and started grinding. "Lets get some food, I'm starving." Quentin says reaching out his hand.

I grab it and follow him "you're always hungry."

"I'm a growing healing man." He winks at me as we put food on our plates. We return to the table and eat. Perfect by Ed Sheeran comes on and Quentin immediately stands up and pulls me to the dance floor. As we start to slow dance he whispers in my ear "whenever I hear this song I think of you." Butterflies swirl in my stomach as a smile spreads across my face. "darling you look perfect tonight." The song ends and we kiss a soft kiss. "I don't deserve you."

Paris runs over "you guys looked so adorable! everyone was watching!" My eyes go wide as I look around and see that she was right.

Quentin laughs "come on lets dance." A fast song comes on and we start having a great time. What seemed like two seconds later the dj says last song and turns on another slow song. Without thinking Quentin pulls me close and we start dancing together. "We need to pick a song for the wedding."

"I know the perfect one!" I whisper it in his ear.

"That's what I was thinking" a smile spreads across his face. We finish the dance then join everyone back at the table. "Who's ready to go bowling?"

Tanner smirks at Paris "we're going back to my house." They practically run out of the gym. 

Tristan rolls his eyes "we're still going with you guys."

As we're getting into our cars I whisper to Quentin "are you sure you're to drive?"

"I mean I won't know until I try?" He climbs into the driver seat after helping me into the passenger seat. 

"Keep your eyes on the road, I'm going to change really quick." As he starts driving I pull off my dress, neatly laying it in the back seat. Then I grab my bag from the ground. I pull out a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. Noticing Quentin peaking at me out the corner of his eye I roll my eyes "pay attention to the road McConathy." He chuckles and I pull on my clothes quickly. 

Just then we pull into the bowling alley parking lot Dylan does a double take at me "when did you change?"

"In the car. Did you really think I was going to try and bowl in that dress?"

His eyes widen "you changed while driving?!"

Tristan shakes his head in dismay "Quentin drove, hence why she climbed out of the passenger seat."

"Oh that makes more sense" we all laugh as Dylan's face turns red. "Lets just bowl."

Quentin wraps an arm around me as we're waiting to get our shoes "if I beat you I get a kiss, if you beat me I'll give me a kiss."

"Boring" I laugh "if you beat me I will make me a smoothie tomorrow morning, if I beat you you make you a smoothie."

"I think a kiss sounds better" he pouts.

We grab our shoes "you're going to get a kiss no matter what." We sit down and lace up our shoes. I lean over and kiss his cheek "see." We bowl two games, both of which he wins. "That's not fair I didn't know you were good at bowling!"

"You never asked." He smirks and tickles me.

"Stop Stop you're right!" I squeal, he stops and gives me a kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt but we're going to Dylan's house" Tristan says returning his shoes. 

"Alright but both of you need to be at home by noon." Quentin says helping me up.

Dylan checks his phone and whines "but its two a.m. already." Quentin gives him the look. "Fine we'll be back at the house at noon."

"By noon!" Quentin yells at them as they walk away. He turns to me "come on lets go." He grabs my hand and leads me out to the car "I can't wait to see your dress." 

We drive back to the house and quietly go up to the room Kim set up for him. "Can I borrow some pajamas" I say after he closes the door.

He smiles "sure but they wont fit you." He hands me a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

I turn around and take off my clothes. His shirt fits me but the pants don't so I give them back and crawl into his bed. He faces me and unbuttons his shirt. "I can't believe that tomorrow is the day."

He puts his suit on the desk chair and climbs into bed with just boxers on. "I can't believe that we just told everyone less than twelve hours ago."

I cuddle into his chest and draw circles with my finger. "Are you nervous?"

He rubs my side "no because I know it'll be perfect as long as you and me are there together." Kissing the top of my head he whispers "are you second guessing it?"

I reverse the circles to the other direction "no I'm just afraid people will think I'm pregnant, like my dad did."

"Let them think what they want" he pulls me closer. "You and I both know you're not, that's all that matters." He kisses me then whispers "now go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 13 7
Tessa Smith has spent her life living under the protective wing of her dad. Tessa was born and raised in New Hampshire but however she got forced to...
Please By A

Fanfiction

8.4K 130 22
Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss are having an extremely rocky marriage. Will they be able to survive it all? Trigger Warning: Domestic Violence/Rap...
677K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
175 8 7
All different one shots check them out or don't I don't care i will also take requests also this will be updated as soon and as much I can hope y'all...