Naruto Tales: The Next Uchiha...

shewillbelooved द्वारा

8 Hidden Love Stories, all in one unexpected plot twist. Sakura is hunted by the invitatio... अधिक

Note to Readers
I: A Fine Private Place
II: Quest to the Land of Sound
III: Yamato's Tale
IV: Bad Boy Shika
V: While You Were Sleeping
VI: Torment
VII: A Sinner and A Saint
VIII: Up Up and Away
IX: Temptations
X: Love and Magic
XI: The Man Behind Tobi
XII: Rin's Legacy
XIII: Be us Against the World
XIV: The Next Hyuga
XV: Doppelgangers in Konoha
XVI: Never Been Kissed
XVII: Sasuke Love Song
XVIII: The Man Who Never Lied
XIX: Never Let Me Go
Season Եաօ: VAMPIRES
XXI: Do Not Go Gentle
XXII: The Only Exception
XXIII: Never Counting Regrets
XXIV: Forgive My Thoughts When I'm Asleep
XXV: Impures Unleashed
XXVI: Little White Fang
XXVII: Kakashi: Our Love Story
XXVIII: Bring Me to Life
XXIX: Vampire Queen
Season Եհɾҽҽ: RUNAWAY
XXXI: Brave New World
XXXII: Unfriendly Visitor
XXXIII: No Regrets, Just Love
XXXIV: Kiba's Naughty Princess
XXXV: Gaara's First Love
XXXVI: Fifty Shades of the Kazekage
XXXVII: Know Your Frienemies
XXXVIII: Fifty Shades Freed
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 1)
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)
XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 3)
XL: Brand New Eyes
XLI: Wakana's Last Days
XLII: Always and Forever
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 1)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 2)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 3)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 4)
XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 5)
XLIV: Haunted Love
LXV: Be Your Teenage Dream Tonight
Epilogue
Three Years

Season ƒօմɾ: AU REVOIR

3.4K 78 45
shewillbelooved द्वारा

QOTC:

Rin: Keep it moving, Barney!

Kisame:Kid, NOT COOL.

************************************

Season Four: Au Revoir

Temari hadn't slept with any boys before, neither her brothers, which is why the morning had grown exceedingly remorseful and full of shame for her in the first place. Second, she wasn't even allowed to.

"Come on, Shikamaru, wake up!" Said the Suna girl. Angered, she shove off their blanket revealing his bare chest and ripped boxers. Being a lazy boy he was, he just burried his face into the pillow and drifted back to sleep.

Temari scratched her head. Both of them obviously aren't a morning person.

Wearing nothing but a tank top, she scurried into the backyard looking for Naruto. She didn't mind the hugger-mugger figure she strutted, considering the place could've caused more jungle agglomeration rather than her summer look. Trashes littered everywhere. There were balloons scattered all over the grass, cups, shredded curtains, alchohol dispersed—almost as if the pool looked like a river where in people could dump and throw their garbage anywhere. Atleast, that was the sudden sense of wasted youth that seemed so noticable. A straw in the wind. The terror of unseen things from last night's slam-bang valentine bash. More likely it was due to the inconvenience of her trip in locating the fox boy.

There he was, snoring like a broken generator.

"Damn you all." She sighed. She knows yelling at him is pointless, so she got close, clipped his nose and enclosed his mouth.

Poof. It was a fucking clone.

Temari cursed him invectively. Cranning her neck side to side, there he was, sleeping above the branches. There was a sticky note on his forehead, indicating Hinata must've fled to her home. Poor fella.

"I've had enough of you two for the rest of the morning."

She bit her lip, drawing blood, as she summoned her giant wicked fan and waved it into the air. "Wind Style: Swirling Tornado jutsu!"

It hadn't been full ten minutes before the boys have quickly sprung into their feet, disrupted by the violent storm hovering in their feet. Shikamaru was so dozed up that Temari had to splash him with cold water. This is why alarm clocks would have been significant, he thought.The three had gotten into their individual bathrooms, as much as Shikamaru offered the Sand-nin to join her. A smack landed in his head as he felt awake for the first time. "What was that for??" He asked. Up so close Temari could feel the sweet, galling whiff of alchohol tingling her under his breath.

"For sleeping with me without my permission." She said as she threw him a towel. Naruto was still rubbing his eyes, unmindful of the faded lines traced into his skin. "Now get your asses into the shower or else you two won't stand a day with the Hokage. "

Tick tock. One word and the doors were locked. Such puerile behavior doesn't sound pleasing to the old woman.

And Gaara, she thought. When she glanced at her phone, there were 9 voicemails from Kankuro and 48 missed calls from Gaara. How convenient. She was about to dial the sandman when a swirling rotation had traced her feet, like woozy indistinct part of mild nausea. Feeling vertiginous, she ran into the ladies' comfort room and threw up.

Oh dear Lord, it can't be.

                                    ≫≫ TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑌᑕᕼIᕼᗩ ≫≫

                                   FAIRIES AND VAMPIRES ALIVE

Over the hystory of months, one thing was so evident: The Akatsuki didn't know to handle children.

Rin spent the rest of the morning in vain. The rowdy girl hadn't seen her 'papa,' Obito in days, which was quite infuriating and ironic because he was the last to seek for her attention. Unlike her so-called niisan and onesan who bid their goodbyes to her earlier, after escorting the pinkette home and the raven having been sent elsewhere by the masked man himself for some investigation. Rin hadn't felt so out of place.

And being a recalcitrant kid she was, she'd already ventured beyond the prohibited areas and walls that confided her. Suigetsu agreed on playing with her mini-game just for once, when she started meddling with the things that aren't suited for children. (Such as playing with Zabusa's killerblade, Kabuto's delirious green-like liquids in a container, even Orochimaru's left weapons hidden in his wardobe)

"Hey, watch it kid!" Suigetsu said as she swung a katana into his waist, dispersing water. Rin chuckled playfully having expected the water boy to go back in shape again.

Karin was no fun. Suigetsu decided to "thrill" the little girl simply by frolicking with the red-haired hippie, something he had turn out to be a hobby over the past years. Meanwhile Karin would often shoo the girl, threatening her that if she doesn't finish her work done she'll have to put the blame on the two. And no one said Kabuto had been less creepy. He was the last person Rin would want to play rock-paper-scissors with; not to mention the huge resemblance he and Kakashi stored. Kind of a nerd and disgusting version of him, perhaps.

On the other hand, Rin thought of Jūgo as odd. He was tight-lipped in everyway, and for someone who doesn't speak frequently, she was no match for such uncommunicatbe sweetheart. The others brought her quite some happiness, including Chiruka, who taught her the proper way of flinging with boys and stuffs. None the less, Zetsu seemed to be enjoying her company very briefly—by merging from the ground, he'd hide himself into a green-like structure and listen to her story telling.

Obito on the other hand—tried his best to keep away from the rambunctious child. Over the past weeks she rejected his offer, the request of having thought of her as his daughter—the female heir to the Uchiha throne, he didn't want to see OR hear Rin. Don't even mention it. No, not until she has finally come up to her senses and opened her heart into darkness, because that was the time foretold of training and manipulating the little Hatake.

Here he was, standing in front of the memorial gravestone of Konoha. The first thing he noticed was that he was alone, no groundkeeper was spotted, neither Kakashi, which affected him in a deeper way than he could have imagined. Given the drizzling weather, and given the fact that visiting hours were nearly done for the day, it wasn't surprising, but the abrupt sense of solitude was very noticable.

To make it short with the masked man, he doesn't really know what to do with the Konoha's White Fang. First thing he knew was he despised her for who she was, and the need of her blood was urgent. It piques the hell out of him having witnessed a young imposter of his lover, and that he was supposed to be collecting the tailed beasts to create a world of dreams—where Rin Nohara would be part of someday.... But then he ended up brainwashing her to think he was her biological father to extract revenge on Kakashi... And what did vengeance give him? A gaping hole in his heart.

*

The whole threesome trip was hilarious. The fact that they were ten minutes late for the actual meeting barely made it okay.

"Did we miss somethin?" Naruto asked, as the three had stepped foot into the Iron's crystal headquarters.

Everyone was already there, the old man Tsukikage who seemed half foot of Naruto, he thought hysterically, the Mizukage chick with her spiky hair and pink glossy lips, those green eyes have yet to remind her of Sakura... The Raikage who looked like the world's greatest wrestler and there goes Tsunade and Gaara giving them the creeps. Yikes.

They all looked at them with their death glares, and if it weren't for old woman Tsunade Naruto would've fled into the hills instead.

Temari bowed her head as she stepped besides Gaara. "You're late," he whispered.

"Traffic," she murmured.

"Now where did you two run into this time?" Tsunade asked, a visible vein popping in her forehead.

Before the Blonde Jinchuuriki could respond, Mifune cleared his throat in accordance to the loud disrespect to the Feudal Lords. Tsunade bowed her head. Afterwards, her arm silently jabbed his stomach. Oof!

It was Mifune who started. "As we all know, this second meeting of the Kage Summit is to assemble the alliance of five remarkable nations, and that they'd be united to create something much more. If there is someone who would want to object, please specify your reasons."

Mei Terumi raised a hand. "Before anything else, I'd like to share a valid information that leads a liason to Sasuke Uchiha."

"Sasuke??" Tsunade pondered questioningly. Naruto's hands clench into fists upon hearing his name, meanwhile Shikamaru and Temari strived to keep a steady face as if they've never heard of him.

The Raikage had slammed his fist into the table, and it was so hard Temari thought it would crack. "That bastard!"

Mei grinned flirtatiously, her polished nails glimmering into the crystallized windows. "I know someone who could take us to him." She grinned seductively, "someone special."

Tsunade's guts twist horribly upon hearing her story.

"Unbelievable," The Tsukikage responded. "Uchiha Sasuke doesn't have a heart."

Mei's lips curve into a smile. "Maybe he does, after all. You never know what young men have been up to nowadays, isn't that right, fox kid?"

"Eh?" Naruto stared at her, in deep confounding with her brilliance. Her gaze was on him for the first time, and he seemed to shrink back. Shikamaru, even. They could feel the weight of it, a touch. Despite her loveliness, there was nothing fragile about the Mizukage. She was too bright and hard to look at like a burning star. Shikamaru and Temari thought she could be somewhat familiar but they couldn't point a finger at it.

Wait—Naruto, on the anthisesis, the first thing that got into the pervert's head was the huge similarity Mei shared with Tsunade. Naruto choked upon looking at it, instead he looked into the other direction, Tsunade, in comparison of which one's slightly bigger. (Lol pervXD)

She wasn't even looking at him. Her eyes were fixed in Shikamaru, eyes sharp as razor. If anything bad happens to their precious Cherry Blossom, remember that it was a bunch of lazy goofballs who were responsible for this—leading Sakura to Sasuke in hopes of getting him back, and it was Ino who warned her what was coming. The punishment is simple. Shikamaru and the others would be sent back into the academy, while Naruto won't be involved in any of it. Shikamaru gulped at the upcoming event. (Go to Chapter named 'Love and Magic')

Finally Mifune spoke up. "Have you proof of that?" He asked.

"I have evidence," She threw a picture into the table and for the first time her face had gotten serious.

Tsunade was quite stirred for a moment, not knowing if she should be ready for what's in it for her once they found out... 

One look and it wasn't her.

It's Rin Uchiha.

The little girl thought, how come the least of her favorite people are the ones durable?

Rin shook her head as she stared at the blue-skinned swordsman. "Keep it moving, Barney!"

Kisame felt taken aback. "Kid, NOT COOL!"

Apparently it was Obito who ordered him to take the little girl outside. He was sleeping when Rin had splashed cold water in his face that came from a flower vase. Atleast, it wasn't something Kisame had taken personally.

But then, turns out he's the one who's getting affected by the variety of alias and sobriquets she'd describe him. (Such as avatar, smurf and squidward)

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" She grabbed ahold of his hand, pulling it like a wrecking ball. Though he wouldn't want to admit it, Kisame felt bad for the little girl. That's why he made pinkies with Rin and escort her all the way to the Land of Rice Paddies—to meet Kakashi for some puppet show. Not only kids get bored easily, but so do the members of the Akatsuki. Kisame had been feeling weariness and dissatisfaction that he only asked for one thing in return.

"Just make sure there'd be a bunch of pretty girls out here." He thought of Karin and Chiruka's scandalous attires. "Women nowadays wear nothing."

"Okay fine. But in case someone asks, tell them we're not related." It took full five seconds for Kisame to absorb what she said. "Are we there yet?"

Kisame's beady eyes could almost eat her alive. "Didn't you bring a map or anything with you??"

*PLAAAAAAY SOONG*

Tsunade examined the little girl twice.

She remembered when Sakura had first brought the white-headed Haruno into her office. Still a little sapling, just a sprout. A single countenance Shikamaru and the others could tell it was her. The child that would support the pillar of the Raven and Cherry Blossom. Tsunade had high hopes for the girl, especially for someone who would come into possessin of the White Fang. Little did they expect—that pillar would have led her into an imminent pitfall.

When Naruto held the photo in his hand, well—she looked shockingly familiar but he definitely hadn't seen her before. "Never heard of her."

It's an image of Sasuke giving Rin a piggy back in the ride, as if some joke, but the Uchiha still had the same moodily cross look in his eyes. "How did you get this?"

"I have my ways." Mei answered. "A few weeks ago one of our prisoners have escaped and fled into the Land of Sound. According to the research party I've sent, one of my men said they weren't able to find his body again, but they found something else. Something much more... Priceless."Said the Mizukage, with dark amusement. "Believe it or not, they just bumped into the Oto not far from the northern border of the Rice Fields and tracked down Sasuke Uchiha themselves."

"Resourceful," Mifune tilted his head like an intersted bird. "But a bit out of subject."

"Worthless!" The Raikage slammed the table once more. "Uchiha Sasuke had slaughtered thousands of men than you could ever count! He himself had succumbed into the dark and inherited his own grandfather's Curse of Hatred! Such crime is unforgivable!"

This is what Tsunade has been so afraid of... Fear of the unknown. Soon all will be shouldered into Sasuke and will be punished by a penalty of death. She won't be responsible for his actions but someone else will....

"Did you find someone else he's with?" Shikamaru asked.

The Mizukage shook her head, accompanied by her coltish smile, but then—she faced into Tsunade with those venom orbs, raised half of a paper—must have been a picture; meaning she's waiting for the perfect time to burst her bubble.

"Have you forgotten what he did during the last Summit?" The Tsukikage asks. "Mifune, you yourself had clashed with this criminal. Perhaps you should know that if anything else is worthy of a price that'll be his head in the platter!"

"What?" Naruto asked rotating his neck side to side. "What last?"

Gaara was left rubbing his forehead.

"So you didn't tell him," The Raikage smirked evilly.

"What? What didn't you tell me?"

Shizune frowned at the stressful Tsunade. This isn't going to turn out right. "Are you alright, my lady?"

"You there!" The Raikage pointed at the Nara heir. "Go tell him, boy, spare your hokage the pains and tell him what Sasuke Uchiha had done to us!"

Dead silence. This isn't about the Five Great Nations forming a team; they're a gaggle of chemicals that doesn't last a minute without having exploded.

Naruto faced Shikamaru with so much birse and ire, his hands balled down to fist. "Tell me," His fists were so clinched hard that he grabbed him by his jacket. "Tell me!"

Gaara sighed pitifully. "He tried to kill us all."

"Sorry to tell you, boy." The Mizukage said sympathetically. So much for a handsome boy. "Your friend went into a rampage and murdered Danzō."

And just like that, everything went still again. The name alone brought many things at once. Naruto stopped and his hands loosen in Shikamaru's shirt. It's as if he was sloshed by cold water upon hearing the fact. Sasuke was responsible for Danzō's death.

Many questions came into his mind at once. How? When?

"It's not true, right?" He turned to face Tsunade. "I mean... It's not—-"

Sasuke hasn't gone in Amegakure before, though he remembered having leaped from branch to branch whenever he's running away.

Obito said he needed to gather intel about Pein's whereabouts, especially the Rinnegan. It didn't occur to him why the masked man would order him to flee into the village when he could do it himself, but one thing was he was assured of: Obito would implant him Itachi's eyes in exchange.

There was a lock necklace that fell from the Akatsuki cloak he wore, as he hovered down his hawk to grab it. He didn't recall placing any ornament into his clothing, meaning someone must've put it on.

When he held the gold into his palm, he clicked the lock, opened it and gasped silently upon seeing the picture.

Crack.The first picture was Sakura, and the next one was Rin—his precious baby sister. She must've sneaked it into his pocket sleeve. But it wasn't the fact that it fancied him in more ways than one. It's the shattered glass that pricked his finger as he held the golden charm. A bad omen.

"Wake up, boy! In the ninja world, those who do not accept the reality and keep on blinding themselves are misfits in their village! They are the weak! If you don't move on with your friend, there is no future!" The Raikage yelled.

"I suppose you call yourself the Raikage after you conceal yourself with your emotions?" Gaara asked.

Enraged, lightning sparks through the Raikage's belt. "Watch your line, boy. "

Temari hovered her giant fan as Kankuro held his puppet strings, eyes stung like poison. The others did the same too, even Shikamaru who positioned his Shadow-stitching jutsu for any precautions.

"Silence!" Yelled Mifune. "Let the boy speak."

Gaara cut a hand into his siblings.

"All of you could have told me, even you." he only said pointing to Temari. Tsunade held her tears, trying to stifle her sob. Kunoichis aren't supposed to show their soft sides. The last time she revoked was when she cried for Dan. "You could have told me he was there. You know how long I've been looking for him... And yet... Yet... You lied to me."

With that, Naruto dashed out of the Kage Headquarters.

"We're lost!" Rin yelled, shouting at the tiny ripple of air at the impentrable forest. "This was your fault!"

"My fault??" Kisame was offended. "You're the one who brought me in here!"

"Well you're the adult so duh??? Papa's gonna kill us!"

Kisame halted for a moment. Obito. The name brought many possibilities. He glanced at his sorroundings, seeing how the sky had become enormolously gray made him suspect of what was coming. How did they even end up in here? Rin, even, as the two have wandered into the dark woods. But the little girl didn't seem to tend to her own stew—the stream rising from the ground, hot thick and poisonous. She was in a hurry of meeting Kakashi.

Not unless, he thought—it's a trap...

The blue-skinned Sharksman gripped the little girl by her shirt, thinking he must have sniffed something eccentric. "Hold it, kid." He said. "What??" Rin asked, annoyed.

"Sorry to break this to you, kid." That moment Kisame grabbed his Samehada in the back, preparing for battle. "If there is anyone your papa's gonna get rid of, it's you."

Soon, a group of highly-excelled hunter-nin sorrounded them, glimmering visible into the air one at the time. Amegaakure had found them.

Ever since Naruto had walked-out the office had been in grave furor.

"Do you know her?" Mifune asked again.

Tsunade glowered her head. "No,"

"Ever seen her before?" Mei asked.

"No."

Shikamaru flinched. "Whatever you're planning with the child, she doesn't have anything to do with Sasuke."

"Do you?" The Mizukage looked almost bored.

"But she's just a girl! Let her go!" Temari said.

"I think we're done here," The Raikage said, rising up from the cushions. He'd set his untouched drink down earlier, right next to the Tsukikage. "When you're finished settling issues with this man, find me." They all rose after him. Temari was already talking to Shikamaru in the corner, by the glass door. He looked slightly hunted.

That leaves Mei and Tsunade in the room.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want from him?"

The Mizukage's voice was soft as a spider's fur. "Perhaps I am only curious," she said, "it is not often we usually catch a fish in the net. After all the kidnapping and mystical disappearance in Amegakure. All of them are fine kunoichis under the age of eighteen."

"And do you suppose... Uchiha Sasuke might have taken interests in these women?"

The Mizukage bursts out laughing. In Tsunade's figment of imagination, Mifune and the others would have copied her mirth, the mixture of inhuman cackles and squeaks, like the loud shrieking of animals in pain. "Despite his charms, he's rebuilding his clan, isn't he?"

"Whatever accusation you're planning, you're mistaken." Tsunade said defendingly. "Kabuto's the one gathering his experiments!"

"None the less, don't forget Uchiha Sasuke had been in contact with Uchiha Madara. The one who infiltrated your own village and responsible for your grandfather's death." The Mizukage had gone serious, leaving Tsunade in need of words. "So why defend him?"

"He's a leaf; even if you turn the world up-side down, he's still one of us."

The Mizukage cocked her head. "Maybe he was once." Mei seemed too delusive and clever in a specious way, the way her delicate smile would reveal anything undiscovered. "Unless... If you people are hiding something."

"I have nothing to lose." The blonde daimyō stuttered.

The Mizukage laughed again, this time by placing a hand to cover her mouth. "You Leaf ninjas are too soft; you trace your ancestry to heaven. Amazing, isn't it?"

"But unlike you bloody mist," said the Blonde, "there is nothing of hell in us."

"We are mortal, darling; we fight; we age; we die," The Mizukage said dismissively. "If that is not hell, pray tell, what is?"

"If you want to take this girl as a hostage, then she won't be much use of you." Shikamaru cut in. His eyes gouge upon seeing Tsunade, and he fought the urge to scream or burst into tears. "She's hardly important. Just some kid he met on the streets, and she's probably the last person on earth Sasuke's gonna track down to hell. She's the wrong person to pick,"

"Oh honey, but I already have." The way Mei would adress her words would sometimes remind the pinapple-headed slacker of Chiruka. "Or if you want, I could switch a bigger captive." She threw a picure into the table, the one she treasured the most... When Tsunade looked into it, she wasn't surprised at seeing the whole scenery. It was a picture of Sakura—in a tea house in front of Sasuke. (GO TO CHAPTER XVIII)

Tsunade shot Shikamaru a worried look.

"What do you say, my lady?" Mei asked frivolously. "One of them must be elliminated."

Kakashi held the cotton candy in his hand. You wouldn't be surprised why he isn't late, especially for worthy occasions like these. The show starts at six, and the little girl was approximately five minutes late. What could possibly be taking his angel so long?

*******************************************************

2.23.14, Sunday 9: 48 P.M

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

969K 38.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
155K 3.7K 10
It has been two years since Sasuke left Konoha. Sakura was tired of waiting and mourning for him so she decided to start over. She had a fresh start...
150K 5.1K 35
Levy McGarden. Senior student of Fairy Tail High School. Sweet and lovable. Nerd. Best friend/crush: Gray Fullbuster. Gajeel Redfox. The popular ba...
544K 16.2K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...