My Possessive Seme

By MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... More

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Mood Swings

771 26 45
By MercedesLashanti

(Later On That Day)

"I hate you! You always tell me I'm fat."

"Naru I just found out a few hours ago, and you don't mean that. If anything, I was talking about the baby."

"Oh so you're bullying my baby now?!"

Sasuke sighed, "Our baby Naruto, and no, I'm not bullying. I'm acknowledging our baby's growth, not making fun of it or you."

His words made sense and I stopped squirming from his embrace for a second, but didn't want to accept that I was wrong so I struggled more. "So you're calling our baby an it?"

"Naru you know what I meant, stop- stop fighting me!" Immediately I ceased movement and looked back at him only to see him back away while heaving out a sigh.

"Sasuke?"

He sighed again, "Yes Naru?"

"Are you mad at me?" My lower lip trembled at the thought. I didn't mean to make him mad again, I just didn't like the heat.

"No, I just want to hold you and you're being distant. Is it something that I did? Let me know so I can fix it. Please?"

I looked down at my fingers, "Well it's because it's hot... and you wanted to hug me so I was uncomfortable with all the heat..."

Silence then ensued so I took a chance to glance at him. His eyes were calculating and were narrowed on me. Another sigh left him and he raised his arm to scratch his head. I watched as the muscles flexed and got slightly aroused. He then reopened his eyes and set a glare on me. Fuck he looks so hot right now. I moaned then bit my lip when his expression changed into exasperation. "You cannot be serious. Really Naruto?"

"Please?" I stepped up to him as he backed away, not caring about heat anymore.

"No, think about the baby."

"It'll be fine, Ino said so." I grabbed his hands and set them around my waist but he removed them.

"You'd believe Ino instead of actual facts?"

"Just trust me." I replaced his hands but held them so he couldn't pull away.

"You're avoiding the question." He took another step back but hit the counter.

"Who cares about the question right now? I'm horny and I want you." Standing on my toes, I delivered a deep kiss to him. He was hesitant but eventually groaned and slipped his tongue onto mine. A light moan was swallowed when his grip tightened.

Feeling courageous, I released his lips and slid my mouth down his jaw and to his neck where I lightly nibbled. Sasuke groaned and let his hands wander downwards to cup my ass. "You're already killing me with these mood swings Naru." A smirk eased its way across my lips and widened even further when I found his weak spot. He hissed and cocked his head to the side allowing me access while tightening his hold on me even more. He looks so vulnerable right now, the look of bliss on his face gives the impression that he's a uke. The thought made a wave of curiosity slip through my mind. Would he let me? Would I do it?

I trailed feather-like kisses on his neck back to his mouth but didn't land one on his lips, instead they were placed around them. "Sasu?"

"Yes Naru." He breathed.

"Would you let me top?" His body went ridged and I chuckled. "I'm just joking, I like you inside me anyway." I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him down to me so our mouths could clash again.

He growled when I bit his lip and pinched a nipple through his shirt with my free hand. "Stop teasing me Naru, I can't hurt the baby." He tried to pull away but I grabbed his crotch, making him groan in irritation mixed with lust and rest his head on my shoulder.

I licked the shell of his ear and felt satisfaction when his body shuddered again then showed my appreciation by pulling on his shaft, eliciting a strained groan. "I want you to fuck me Sasu. Fuck me like you always do. I wanna scream your name."

A surprising whimper escaped him, "But Naruto the baby." He released me and held onto the counter with a death grip. He's fighting with himself.

"I told you it's fine. I'm sure Kurama will protect the baby... from your long... hard... thick... hot... cock." I whispered huskily against his ear and saw another shudder wrack his body.

"Naru please st-," Sasuke's protests dissolved into a groan when I squeezed his length and gently stroked him through his jeans.

"You said you'd cater to me right? Then prove yourself."

"Don't test my loyalty Naruto." He growled into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

A blissful sigh fell off my lips and I removed my hand when he placed his hands on my ass before full-on groping me. "I'm not, just seeing what you can do. Seeing if you improved your pleasuring skills since I've improved my tolerance." It was a lie but what he doesn't know what hurt him.

He growled again before taking my lips in a punishing kiss as I tangled my hands in his hair. We didn't stay in that position long because then I was against the counter leaning against my hands as he violated me from behind. One hand snaked into my shorts to stroke my aching member while the other pinched my left nipple under my shirt. All moans were trapped by his mouth as he grinded against me.

I pulled away as I felt my release nearing, "Sasuke please! I want to cum with you inside me." For a minute it didn't seem like he'd stop but then I felt relieved when his hands retracted before they pulled down my shorts. "Shit I forgot the lu- ahh!" My knees buckled as something hot, wet and hard shoved inside of my tight hole. "Fuck!" He played in my ass and I arched my back as he applied suction to his torture. Constant moans and profanities slipped from my mouth as his tongue worked me into overdrive.

When I started to feel close, I wrapped a hand around my member and stroked myself to find release quicker. "S-Sasu I'm gonna cum." He took that as a signal to thrust his tongue inside of me faster, making me cry out and nearly collapse, abandoning my erection. As a hand fondled my sac I came with a shout, twitching from the intensity.

I was still in a euphoric state and Sasuke was still tongue-fucking me when knocking on the door sounded throughout the house. Immediately I panicked, knowing it must've been Gaara since I was too caught up in the moment and forgot to respond to him. He'll use his key if I don't answer the door. "S-Sasuke th-th-the door."

He grunted and it vibrated through me, causing my arms to weaken and land me on my elbows. "Naruto?!" Gaara shouted through the door. I whimpered, knowing my current predicament. I provoked Sasuke to fuck me but now he can't and Gaara's supposed to do hourly checks but I don't want him to bother us right now however he won't leave until I assure him I'm fine leading into us stopping our session.

"S-Sasu please?" I begged while tugging my hips forward, away from his merciless mouth. He only pulled me back to him and gripped me harder.

I trembled and pushed away from the overly amount of pleasure I was receiving and yelped at a punishing smack on my right ass cheek. When I whined loudly, followed by a desperate whimper, Sasu finally pulled away from me and growled, "Go answer the damn door." From his tone, I knew he was heavily annoyed with me but hastily pulled up my shorts to do as he said as he began to search the kitchen cabinets.

"I'm coming in!" The sound of jiggling keys reached my ears as I started to unlock the door. Gaara looked disheveled and worn out, holding his keys in mid-air with a content Neji behind him. It was obvious so I didn't bother. "Are you okay?! I was so worried and I tried to rush here sooner but-," He casted a weary glance over his shoulder and I smiled.

"It's ok, I'm fine, there's nothing to be worried about. I just forgot to respond," I stepped aside and let them enter then saw Sasuke carrying a white towel while walking to the laundry room.

A blush covered my cheeks, knowing that he cleaned up my mess. "I didn't know you were back Sasuke. Did you get the good news?" Neji asked as he sat on the couch before pulling Gaara into his lap. He knows?

"Yeah, thanks to your boyfriend over there." Sasuke replied as he exited the laundry room empty handed then disappeared up the stairs.

I sensed an awkward tension so I went over to Gaara and pulled him away to the bathroom after grabbing my phone. Neji grunted in protest but allowed me to. I needed to talk to him about many things now that I know Sasuke will be here to help support me. I need to know about other symptoms and... other pregnancy stuff...

Sorry for it being short, I had a bit of writer's block since I wasn't sure if this should've been a smut chapter although there was that little... episode... (I'm soooo going to hell) So I also wasn't sure about names. I'm not necessarily indecisive but in cases like this, I am. So your ideas are welcome, I don't know if it should be Japanese (no trigger) or something like that but maybe I could do Menma? Idk I'll figure it out soon enough. Byiee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 744 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
3.1K 38 16
"I want to be with you, Hinata." That's what Naruto said when he finally realised that he was in love with Hinata all along. They both are madly in l...
12K 577 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
1.6K 26 1
Modern AU of a Naruto x 50 Shades of Grey fanfic ~Time changes us all~ You're thrown into business with a handsome young man. He is calm and cool bu...