A New Leaf

De Cupcake_Mon5ster

A fan fiction about Naruto's daughter Saya NOT EDITED Mais

A Ninja's Word!: Authors Note ;)
Chapter 1: Art
Chapter 2: A Mothers Love
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Time
Chapter 5: Off To The Acadamy!!
Chapter 6: Bad Blood
Chapter 7: A Wake Up Call
Chapter 8 : Snow
Chapter 9: A New Look
Chapter 10: How To Be A Lost Puppy
Chapter 11: A Test
Chapter 12: Teams
Chapter 13: Our First Mission!
Chapter 14: Mission part 1: Ren-san and Cuan-kun vs Saskue!
Chapter 15: Mission Part 2: Amy-chan Vs Saskue!
Chapter 16: Mission Part Three: Saya vs Saskue!
Chapter 17: Surpise
Chapter 18: Stupid Overprotective Dads
Chatper 19: A Date?!
Chapter 20: Memory lane
Chapter 21: A New Teacher && A Frantic Saya!
Chapter 22:A Night With Ren
Chapter 23: A Mothers Heart
Chapter 24: Crystal Chakra && The First Amazing Mission
Christmas!!!! XD
Chapter 25: tolerance
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: The outside
Chapter 28: Kidnapped
Chapter 29: The Butterfly Queen
Chapter 30: Fresh Trail
Chapter 32: Ren To The Rescue
Chapter 33: The End Of Everything
Chapter 34: The Fox
Chapter 35: Goodbye
Chapter 36: Waking Up In Hell
Chapter 37: War
Chapter 38: Final Goodbye
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 50- The End
Authors note

Chapter 31: Inner Strength

636 25 5
De Cupcake_Mon5ster

||P.O.V. Saya||

I can't remember how long I've been here for. The cell had no windows and the only light came from a hanging lightbulb in the middle of the chamber.

Moss covered the walls and most of the ceiling and water pooled in random places along the floor.

The only furniture I'd been given was an old moldy mattress and a table. Sitting on the table was my headband and a kunia.

To prove my loyalty to the woman in change here I had to cut a line threw the hidden leafs symbol. Officially becoming a rouge and abandoning my family and friends.

"Saya-chan" the woman called. "Your Queen misses you"

That's what she called herself. My Queen.

"All you have to do is prove your loyalty and you can come home" she coo'd.

"The hidden leaf village is my home" I growled at her.

"I didn't want to do this to you, my sweet" she waved in one of the guards.

And that's when the pain started again. The guard pinned me down, holding my arm out he carefully carved butterfly's into my arm with a kunia.

"You will be loyal to us" the guard said over and over again, his fishy rotted breath washing over my face.

I refused to scream. I refused to cry. I didn't do anything but fight as hard as I could.

When the gaurd had finished with his art work he held me down by my hair. yanking my in different directions until he had a good look at his masterpiece. Then he'd throw me back down onto the mattress and stalk out of the room.

Over and over this happened, until there wasn't any more room for butterfly's on my arms. Then on my stomach and legs. Soon they crawled up my back and neck.

Millions of little butterflys.

***

The world was slowly slipping away. the room was rocking back and forth even though I wasn't moving. I looked at the floor of the cell. I couldn't tell what was water and what was blood. The edges of my vision started to blur.

"Saya-chan" the woman coo'd from outside the cell.

"No" my voice creaked, "please... No more"

"You no what to do" she grinned.

I pushed myself up onto my feet and stumbled over to the table.

My hand clutched the kunia as I looked up at the woman.

"The hidden leaf village is my home. I will never be loyal to you" I growled.

I pictured everyone I knew and loved.

But before I could raise the kunia, the world went dark

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

298K 9.5K 42
❝𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, (𝐲/𝐧).❞ ❝𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?❞ ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡.❞ 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫...
171K 5.2K 30
Sakura is a medical ninja, daughter of the rich clan Haruno who grew up at her parents home, outside the village. When she turns 18, her father and t...
13.5K 289 43
What if Naruto had a sister who was almost killed with Naruto the day they were born and when the attacker had set the 9 nine tails on the hidden lea...
7.7K 233 17
A girl named Tanra, Orochimaru's daughter, is put in the leaf. Unfortunately Orochimaru had some other plans on top of getting his daughter back. By...