Angelic Storm (a Hakeem Lyon...

By akiera19

(Book 3) It's been 3 years since Hakeem & Angel last seen each other. Angel Moved back to California, But ove... More

A little girl time
Take off ! :)
House searching & a surprise visit
The Return of Hakeem
A Day Out
Couple time <3
Drama
Fighting & making up
a (almost) chill day
Shooting accident
A little payback planning
Torture
Putting the plan into action
The other girl & a plan
a little cooperation
Making it official
A little wedding planning
Unexpected Guest
Explain This
It's Off
Making up on a rainy day
Remember My name
Wedding Bells
Harassed
Miracles & a note
Not Again :O
To the rescue
Chasing the sky
New Girl

Shopping & Cake tasting

836 23 4
By akiera19

Hakeems POV

Ok today me, My friends, Andre, & dad are going to try on tuxedos for the wedding. Jamal already had his so he's with Ang. We walk into the shop and immediately get fitted

Chicken: I still can't believe you're getting married to your sister, I mean like she's the princess  & sweetheart of Empire man

Antonio: And your like the bad ass prince of Empire *laughs*

I chuckle at my friends as I try on my tux jacket. Yeah me and & Angel are total opposites, But the thing about it is, Her and Bree make me a better person, And that's why I love them dearly.

Me: Yeah, well falling for the right person, Make you want to change your whole damn attitude on things *smiles in the mirror*

Andre: And that's exactly what Angel did to you *smiles*

Luscious: Yeah your sister came in and changed your whole damn world. *smiles* I like it

Chris: she really did

Angel POV

I stand in front of the mirror looking into it as I look at the dress Tiana picked out for me. Bree, Candice, And everyone else already got their dresses. I'm the only one who hasn't found a dress yet

Tiana: What's wrong with it? *crosses her arms & smiles at me*

Owner: I'll go see what else we got *leaves*

Me: Nothing it just looks like something I would perform in T *looks at her with a small smile*

Tiana: Understandable *smiles & goes look at more dresses*

Rosita: Well how about a sheer cocktail dress *smiles*

Cookie: Girl Hakeem would have a damn fit if she wore that

I laugh at my mom because her & I both know how Hakeem is. Jamal came up to me with a  wedding ball gown dress in his hand.

Me: Where'd you get that from? *looks at him*

Jamal: Girl don't worry about it just go try it on *smiles & hands me the dress*

I take the dress from my brother and go in the changing room. I put on the dress and it fits perfectly. Damn, Jamal is good. It hugs my sides, The rhinestone corset top is beautiful and I love the puffy skirt. I walk back out to everyone and their mouths dropped.

Cookie: Way to go Mal *smiles & nudges him*

Jamal: *smiles* I try and she looks like a princess

Tiana: Now that's beautiful *smiles*

Rosita: It is *smiles*

Bree & Candice: *smiles* Pretty

Cookie: *smiling* What do you think Ang?

Me: *smiles* I love it, I'm getting this dress

We buy the dresses. While the cashier is scanning the tags on the dresses, My phone beeps. I looked & saw Hakeem posted a pic of us together from yesterday on IG.

@yazzthegreatest: 'My sister and my love forever' <3

I smiled and liked the pic and put my phone away. The next day, Bree & I are at the bakery waiting for Hakeem. As we wait we decided to try some cake.

Bree: *eats a piece of cake* mmm

Me: Is it that good Bree? *giggles*

Bree: It's delicious mommy *smiles*

I giggle at my daughter. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I already knew it was Hakeem as he places a kiss on my cheek.

Hakeem: Hey girls *smiles*

Me: hey baby *smiles*

Bree: hey daddy try this slice *holds up her fork*

Hakeem tastes the cake our daughter offered

Me: What you think?

Hakeem: I'm not a cake person that much but that's really good *smiles*

We laugh & continued to enjoy our afternoon together. After we made our decision, We head home. Bree drifted off to sleep, I laid her down. I go to Hakeem & I bedroom and lay in bed. Hakeem gently pulls me into his chest.

Me: Had fun today? *kisses him*

Hakeem: I did *kisses me back & smiles*

I smile back. Hakeem kisses me passionately and I kiss him back. He kisses me down my neck and my tummy. The next thing I knew, our clothes our off and we're making love. I claw at Hakeems back as he thrusted in me. I moan a little loud and Hakeem kisses me deeply.

Hakeem: shhh you don't wanna wake up baby girl *kisses the nape of my neck*

Me: *moans* keem

We spent the rest of the night making love to each other. I lay on Hakeems chest as he plays in my hair. I feel so relaxed in his arms. I cuddle up to him.

Hakeem: I love You Ang

Me: I love you too Keem

What did you guys think?

what will happen next?

comment & vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.4K 92
Alex was best friends with Jack and Jack before they became famous, she confessed her love for Johnson but he told her he didn't feel the same. Which...
8.8K 99 17
BOOK 7~ Ok so last time didn't go as planned but we're back!πŸ€—πŸ’– You already know the intro. Hakeem, Angel, And the rest of the Lyon Family is back...
95.5K 2.2K 30
Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the public eye knows that Christina is actually L...
26.8K 481 36
Book 4 ...We're back! Angel & Hakeem are back and so are the rest of the Lyon family. More drama, More love, more music, More problems.