Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 3- Enmity

5.8K 105 38
By blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

A/N Guys this chapter is 1 month after the last one in other terms Max and Amelia have been apart for 5 weeks!

Chapter 3- Enmity

*~* Max's POV *~*

The weeks passed slowly I had nothing to do. I was thinking of taking up a hobby, I remembered Amelia saying when we just got together that I should take up one.

So I might as well. To pass time.

I looked in the mirror to see if I was ready for school. I decided that I needed to get my mind off things. I just hope I didn't do anything stupid. I looked at my dead face in the mirror, I looked as if I had never had a sprinkle of happiness in my life. Well my happiness was taken away from me. I was satisfied with myself and left my bedroom and headed down stairs. I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat but my appetite left me as I entered.

"Are you sure you want to go today?" My Mum asked concerned. I nodded.

"Yeah, it'll give me something to do." I whispered back. The family gave me sympathic glances.

"For the record Amelia isn't doing so well without you either." Aunt Alice said. My attention snapped to her. Of course Aunt Alice could see Amelia's future at times.

I knew it was hard for her as well. I wish, if she had to go she would have taken me with her but I guess if she wants to stay with her family I should let her. But I also feel that is not the reason.

That I am missing something.

Shaking my head slightly I thought it can't be anything else, that most be the only reason.

"Can we go now?" I asked looking at the floor. I didn't want to talk about Amelia not to anyone.

"Yeah sure thing Maxie." Ness said and smiled at me reassuringly.

"Don't call me Maxie." I grumbled and then I left the kitchen. I hated being called Maxie, it was Amelia's nickname for me. No one else could use it. Everyone left the house silently and I went with Mum and Dad in the M3 to school. Uncle Jazz and Aunt Alice were in the Volvo. The drive to school was silent, all I did was look at the two keyrings in my hand. My heart and Amelia's, she gave me back my heart so she doesn't inflict any more pain on it. The problem was every second without her was increasing the pain.

We got to school and people were crowding around our cars. It had been a while since we had shown up, well most of us.

I was told that Amelia's 'excuse' for not being her was that she got adopted from a couple and moved to England. I exited the car and people seemed a little taken aback by my grim expression. I then walked away from my family and then walked to my Math's class. On the way i bumped into someome. Aaron.

"Hey Max man. What's wrong?" He asked me as we walked towards the maths.

"Uh. Nothing." I lied. He gave me a concerned look.

"Where's Amelia? He asked noticing that she wasn't here.

"Gone." I whispered. He then gave me a confused glance.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" He asked. I began to get frustrated but pushe dthe feeling away.

"She got adopted by a couple and left." I stated my voice coming out a lttle rough.

"Oh." He said sensing I didn't want to talk about it. Which I was grateful for, that's got to be the best thing about Aaron. He knows when to shut up. We walked through the corridors in silence he soon had to go- to his own lesson and said goodbye to me.

I enterec the Maths class and sat on my seat in the middle in the room, next to a vacant one. It was like it was mocking me that she wasn't here. Rubbing it in my face, I began to feel angry.

The lesson soon started, people were curious to where Amelia was but I ignored them. Some of the girl's tried to flirt with me but I ignored that as well. Didn't they have any shame? Or even a brain? They know that I am not interested and I never would be and yet they flirt endlessly. When the lesson fianlly ended I headed to Biology and again sat with a vacant seat. Aunt Bella and Uncle Edward made sure that I was alright during the lesson.

At the end of the lesson Nicolas walked up to me.

"Is it true Max?" He asked curiously.

"What?" I really snapped. I needed to keep myself in check.

"About... Amelia," He continued. I tensen up, couldn't people just get over it? She isn't here anymore!

I took a deep breath before responding.

"Yeah Nicolas, she has." I muttered.

"I'm sorry Max." He apologised. I looked at him confused. What was he apologising for?

"What for?"

"While you had Amelia, in this school I tried to take her away from you. Now you don't have her at all." He explained. I grinned at him slightly, he did at least have some decency in him.

"It's alright Nicolas. It was meant to happen I guess."

"Anyways Max got to get to class." He said and then walked off. I then continued my route to my English lesson. I entered the class and sat in Amelia's empty space next to Aunt Alice. She gave me a sad look but didn't say anything. The girl next to me then took my seat.

I groaned internally.

"Hey Max." She said in what she thought was a seductive voice?

"Urr... Hi..." I said remembering that I didn't even learn her name, I quickly glanced at her book and noted her name. "Rosie."

She giggled slightly. What is so funny?

"So I was wondering if maybe... you and me could go out sometime?" She asked and started to twist her hair with her fingers. To be perfectly honest it looked like she was tangling it.

"Sorry but no." I said simply. She pouted slightly and traced her finger tips down my hand. I moved away the touch felt so wrong, I tensened up by the touch. I only wanted Amelia's hands on me.

"Oh c'mon... you're single now... One date can't hurt." She whispered. I began to get really irritated, couldn't she get the freaking hint?

"Sorry Rosie, it wouldn't work out for the both of us. And who said I am single?" I said in the calmest tone I coulc conjure.

"Amelia isn't here. She left you didn't she?" I felt even more enraged then before. No one aoart from our family knew the reason for her leaving and what she was going to do is accuse her for just leaving me?!

I removed Rosie's hand from my arm causing her to hold on my hand. She smirked. I let go of her hand and in I felt a shadow hover over us.

"I'm sorry to intrude Mr Hale and Miss Parkinson but is there anything you want to share with the class?" the teacher- Mr Thomas said grimly.

"Rosie here is touching  me for no reason so could you please one of us so I don't accuse her of sexual harrasment?" I asked. The class started to laugh and Rosie blushed and shot me the daggers. I gave her a innocent look but was smirking internally.

The teacher gave an awkward look and then spoke.

"Miss Parkinson would you please move to the front please?" He asked her and then he walked to the front. I felt her glaring at me as she collected her stuff and moved to the front of the classroom. I turned to Aunt Alice who was smirking from beside me.

"I would've have warned you this would have happened but I didn't see it. But you handled it well." She whispered and then gave me a wink. I gave her a slight smile back.

The lesson then soon ended without any interruptions and then me and Aunt Alice departed for the cafeteria. I got some food doubting that I would eat it and then sat down.

"Max, son nice show! You showed that girl!" My Dad cheered. I gave him a wearied look.

"I could feel her embarrasment from across the school." Uncle Jasper interjected. Mum then gave me a concerned look.

"Are you alright? She asked. I shrugged.

"Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them." She continued. I looked up at her, it was true the more I missed her the more I felt myself falling in love with her...

*

It was P.E I was still angry but I didn't let that become potent within me. The bell rang singling the end of the lesson and I headed to the locker rooms. In the middle of getting changed a guy I never talked to before came u to me with his friend. Oh God, what do they want?

"Can I help you?" I asked exasperatedly. The guy smirked.

"I heard about Amelia. It a pity really, she left you. You shouldn't worry about her she wouldn't miss you... much." He sneered. I became tensened. Argh! I just wanted to punch something so badly!

"What's your problem?" I growled at him. Why couldn't people just leave me alone?

"Oh I don't have a problem. I am just giving you my 'sympathy'. I guess now you two aren't together she could be with someone better." He said smugly. That did it. I kept my anger bottled up for the five weeks I was apart with Amelia knowing that I was going to explode. It was when his head hit the floor I realised I had punched him hard in the face.

"What the f#ck was that for you b@stard!" He said and then tried to get up. His friend then was about to throw a punch at me but I grabbed his fist before it could touch me and then twisted his arm and threw him on the floor resulting him to land on his friend. The guy Then grabbed my leg causing me to fall on the floor, I kicked his chest whilst dodging his and his friend's hits.

Before I got to punch him again Uncle Edward and Jacob broke us up. Uncle Edward held on to me and then jacob held on to them. Then the Coach entered, what perfect timing.

"What is going on in here?" The coach shouted. Jeez dude we are standing right in front of you why the hell are you shouting?!

"Max punched me!" The guy replied almost instantly. The coach turned to me.

"Why, Mr Hale did you punch him?" He demanded.

"He pissed me off." I stated simply.

"You know what? I don't want to deal with this! You three get yourselves get yourself to the Principal's office this instant." He commanded. I had an urge to roll my eyes but refrained. After getting completely ready I strolled to the principal's office for the second time this year.

Outside his office was the two other guys who's names I learnt were Joshua and Cayden. Cayden being the one I punched. I saw I bruise on the right side of his face and smirked at him. He glared at me.

"Come in." the prinicipal requested and we all piled into the room. I sat myself in the chair easily as if I didn't do anything.

"Mr Hale, you are aware that this is your second here this year so far right?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Yes it is. Well remembered Sir." I said and then smirked at the end. This wasn't like me, but I didn't care. From now on I won't care.

*

"Mr and Mrs Cullen, this is the second time Max has been involved in a fight. At this school we have a no fighting policy so I would like you two to Max sure this doesn't happen again." Mr Baxter clarified to Grandpa and Grandma who were posing as my parents.

"This, Mr Baxter isn't usual of Max. He is well-behaved but with what has happened lately it would take him time to settle down and he is quick tempered. But we'll talk to him about it." Grandpa said politely. I knew it was going to be more like my Mum and Dad talking to me.

"I have to agree with my Husband here. I'll like to excuse Max's behaviour- as we previously said he is still adjusting." Grandma said.

"Okay, I understand. Just don't make it happen again." Mr Baxter finished. Grandpa and Grandma both nodded and then we got up and left his office. I followed them silently to the car. When we sat in they started to talk.

"Max, Dear are you alright?" Grandma asked. I shook my head. I wanted Amelia back, I already felt as if I was suffering too much! How much could a person take?

I wonder how Amelia is doing though... Wherever she may be...

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

Sighing quietly I looked up at the stars. I was laying on a blanket in my back yard, I walked to get out of the place. Years ago I wouldn't have imagined what my life have been like. Scrap that one year ago even. It felt like a long time but I was only with Max for about 3-4 months. Too less of a time.

The chilly breeze ticked my chest and leaned over expecting Max to be beside me but of course he wasn't. I felt tears welling up. Why did I have such bad luck? And why did I have to let Max suffer too? He didn't deserve it, I don't know what he is doing now but I hope he is alright.

I promise to return to him though, I couldn't live forever without him but I guess for now that I would have to bear with it. I heard footsteps and realised it was Damien.

Bless him, he had been so supporting of me lately. Always making aure I was alright. Like a real other brother should. I sat up as he sat down with me.

"You alright?" He asked. I shivered slightly because of the breeze.

"Kind of. It's cold out here though." I replied he gave me a knowing smile and gave me a jacket of mine which he was holding. Huilen had gone clothes shopping so obviously I had clothes now.

I put it on and then leant over to Damien to give him a hug.

"Thank you Damien." I whispered, I felt him smile and then wrapped his arms around me, giving me a bear hug.

"It's alright Amelia, your my little sister. I have to look out for you." He replied.

"And you are my other brother and I need to annoy you." I interjected.

"That, Amelia is something you need to do." He responded smiling. I gave him a small smile back. And then looked back at the stars.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

I updated! Yay! what do you think? Please tell me your thoughts! Shall I tell you what I think?

I think that my English techer would be proud of me because I used the word Enmity! It means anger or something like that... Well anyways I bet she would be oh so proud!

Okay so Max is becoming a reall badass isn't he? *fans herself*

Wait! He's Amelia's! Well that doesn't matter too much... I have a guy... (ish (it's complicated!!!!)) Well enough about my 'lovelife'.

NEXT UPDATE: A few days? Okay maybe this weekend! Depends what I am doing! It's the Easter holidays so who knows?

By the way what do you think of the banner I made on the side? And check out the song on the side ------------------->

It's Exit Wounds by The Script! It kind of goes... And it's a favourite of mine!

Anyway I want to thank you all for the support so far! You guys are awesome!

- Ami xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.7K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
676K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
403K 9.9K 81
What if Emmett and Rose weren't mates. What if Rose and Edward were mates, and Alice had thought Bella would be Emmett's mate but that didn't work ou...