got7 preferences/imagines

By savagely_yoongi

⚠️ I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS 15/16 SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK😂 More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#8
#10
#9
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
DNA
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Sick and tired

#7

8.1K 120 59
By savagely_yoongi

Meeting the boys

Jinyoung: you and jinyoung were on a walk around town when he got a call from jyp that he needed to be at the studio cause they had to practice for there comeback. You had never met the boys and weren't ready to. Your plan was to take him there and drive out of there like a bat out of hell but Jinyoung had sweet talked you into getting out of the car and now you were standing infront of the studio door shaking like a leaf.

"Y/n its okay come on" Jinyoung said sweetly grabbing your hand
"But what if they don't like me....if they don't like me then it will mess everything up between us then we'll slowly begin to separate and you'll argue with the boys cause you'll want them to like me but it'll all fail in the end and well breakup" I ranted

I was ranting for so long that I didn't notice Jinyoung had opened the door and all the boys had heard me. I looked down and hid behind Jinyoung completely embarrassed. I heard footsteps and I looked up and seen Jackson.

"I can already tell I'm gonna like you" he said

You smiled widely feeling much better though Jinyoung didn't like Jacksons comment and quickly pulled you away just to result in you being surrounded by the rest of the boys. The boys introduced themselves to you and you began to feel like they were all your brothers even if some *cough* Jackson *cough* liked to flirt every so often.

Yugyeom: Yugyeom decided to fly you out for your 5 month anniversary after not being able to see you for that long. Today was also got7's comeback so you were gonna go and introduce yourself to them before the show since they've never actually met and had no clue about you since you and Yugyeom decided to keep things private. Anyway everything wasn't going as planned. Your flight ended up not landing on the set time so you had to rush to the building they were performing at and had to wait backstage till they were done performing. You bobbed your head to never ever. You were so proud of them especially Yugyeom they had worked hard and come a long way. The performance was over and you decided to step back so if anyone other than yugyeom came in first they wouldn't think you were some weird stranger. You stood and Bambam came in first and looked at you strangely but didn't say anything luckily next was Yugyeom who smiled wide seeing you.

"Jagiya"he yelled running at you picking you up spinning you around making you giggle

He eventually let you down and kissed you quickly. A cough made you guys pull away and you seen Jinyoung standing there with the boys around. You looked over at Yugyeom embarrassed and seen he was already red.

" who is this Yugyeom"Jinyoung asked
"U-um this is y/n she's my g-girlfriend" he stuttered out nervously

The room was silent and the boys just stood there before attacking Yugyeom teasing him making him turn red as a tomato.you laughed as they teased him before the boys turned there attention to you asking you embarrassing questions about your relationship making you feel close to them already.

Bambam: today you were actually gonna meet the boys in person and see Bambam for the first time in a couple months so today was a very eventful and exciting day for you. You were getting dressed at the moment to get ready to head to the airport. After finding and outfit

You quickly fixed your hair and headed to the airport which was surprisingly quite empty to your surprise. You sat down and played on your phone till you starting hearing people walking meaning the plane had arrived. You stood up anxiously looking around.  Until you spotted jackson and the boys behind him.

Bam bam looked up and you began to jump waving like crazy. Bambam walked faster leaving the boys to get to you. Once he got to you y'all pulled each other into a tight hug.

"I missed you" you mumbled into his shoulder
"I know" he responded

You pulled back and hit his shoulder. He just laughed and kissed you before throwing his arm around you. You heard some laughter behind you turned around to face the boys.

"hello I'm y/n nice to meet you" I said giving them all surprise hugs

They all looked at me before looking at bam bam.

"Ahhhh good job bambam" Jackson said
"Yaaa she's very pretty" Youngjae said

I looked down and thanked him quietly

"Heyyy boi this is my girl" bam bam said pulling you closer
"Not for long" Yugyeom said winking at me

Bambam grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Your mine y/n" he said and kissed you roughly
"Of course" you said smiling at him

Jackson: you were at your house having a lazy day. Hair up in a bun, underwear and Jacksons over sized shirts covering your body and watching your favorite movie. Today was supposed to be a lazy day with Jackson but he had a photoshoot today and wouldn't be back till way later so you decided to spend the day being lazy on your own. Your stomach growled so you decided to get up and find something to eat. You ventured into the kitchen and decided on some donuts you got last night. You grabbed the box and heard the door open and voices.

"Jackson" I yelled opening the box of donuts
"Yea baby" he responded

I took a donut out and sat the box on the counter and walked out to the front room and seen Jackson and.....the rest of got7. You froze up in shock. You had never met the boys in the couple of months you and Jackson had been dating. Jackson had try to get you to meet them but you were to nervous and had been putting it off. Anyway back to the situation. You still stood frozen not knowing what to do at this moment. Jackson realized the boys were staring a little to hard and stepped in front you which made you remember the lack of clothes you were wearing.

"Go put some pants on y/n" Jackson said in a deep voice

You just nodded and ran upstairs to the bedroom and you slipped on some shorts observing yourself making sure you didn't look totally disgustingly. You made your way back downstairs were the boys were talking but stopped when your presence became known to them. You stood there as they stared.

"Hello" you said shyly

Know one said anything making you feel awkward

"Guys" Jackson said getting the boys attention
"O-oh sorry I'm Jaebum nice to meet you" jb said

You smiled at him and the boys all introduced themselves and you sat in Jacksons lap. Y'all got to know each other and bonded quite well. You got up to use the restroom and that's when the boys exploded.

"Jackson where did you find her" Bambam asked
"I wanna know too shes beautiful" Jinyoung commented

Jackson smiles thinking about how lucky he was that he got you.

Jb: tonight was a big night for jb but also for you. Tonight was the mamas and jb was taking you so he could finally show his melanin Queen off to everyone and to make it clear that you were his girlfriend. You guys had been together for a year and a half but were forced to keep it secret from the management of the dating bann  and they didn't want you getting in the way of anything especially since your African American but after a year they decided that we could come out with are relationship which was pretty exciting but you weren't ready for the hate and maybe the boys not liking you. Right now you were at the hotel getting ready for the award show. You payed for a stylist come since you weren't into makeup as much. She did your makeup and then you changed into your dress you had her pick out for you. Once you were done done you were popping.

(Your outfit)

(Hair and makeup)

You were so shocked cause you looked nothing like yourself and you had never been the one to dress this sexy but you still thought you looked pretty good. Your phone dinged and you got a text that your ride was outside. You grabbed your clutch and you payed the stylist and you were in your way. The hotel wasn't far from the event so you got there quickly. You were dropped off in the back where jb was waiting for you.

"Wow jagiya you look fantastic" he said looking you up and down
"Thanks baby you look great too"you said pulling him down to give him a quick Peck
" you ready"he said
"Sure" you responded

He grabbed your hands and you walked through the backstage area and out to where everyone was seated. Once y'all came into view everyone's eyes were on the two of you. You were surprised when you got approving looks from some but most were looks of shock. Jb proudly walked you over to where the boys were seated and sat down sitting you next to him.

"Boys I have something to announce"jb said

The boys who were looking at me turned there attention to jb.

" for the past year and a half me and y/n have been together we had no choice but to keep you guys and everyone else in the dark about this but now as you can see were coming out about it"jb announced.

The boy all looked pretty shocked except Jinyoung who just had a blank look. The second was Jackson who decided to speak.

"Wow"he said eyes on  girls
" hey eyes off my girl Jackson"jb said

Jackson looked up and blushed. You looked to Jaebum and seen he was already looking at you. You reached up and pulled him down into a quick kiss

"I love you baby" he said
"I love you more" you responded

The boys cooed and gagged making y'all laugh. You looked over to Jinyoung and seen him nodding his head in approvement. You gave yourself praise quietly. The boys and accepted you

Mark: since you and mark had been together for a couple of years you stayed in his house in LA while he stayed in Korea and toured. You guys weren't and outted couple since you liked to keep things private but close people to you and mark knew except for the rest of the boys of got7. It was your decision to keep it from them cause you didn't want anything to possibly to get in the way of yalls relationship. Today the boys were gonna be in LA and mark would come here to see me and the boys would go to there hotel. You cleaned the house and prepared lunch and made sure you picked a cute outfit to make sure mark knows what he has waiting for him at home. You heard your phone go off upstairs but you ignored it. Not too long later you heard the door open and bags drop. You stopped what you were doing and ran to the entrance jumping on mark.

"Markkkkk" you yelled

He laughed hugging you tight. You pulled your face from his shoulder and seen the boys standing behind him looking at you confused. You pulled away from mark.

"Ummm" you said wanting and explanation
"Listen I tried to call you and tell you but you didn't answer the hotel they were gonna stay was over booked and they didn't want to have to find another place so I just said they could stay here" mark explained

You just sighed and nodded your head. You stepped towards the boys and introduced yourself.

"Hello I'm y/n marks girlfriend of a couple of years its nice to meet you guys" you said
"Mark has a girlfriend" Yugyeom did to know one in particular
"Yes I do" mark said

You invited the boys to living room and explained why know one knows about you and they understood. You made some more lunch and fed them which made you very likeable in there eyes.

Youngjae: today you were gonna surprise Youngjae today and meet the boys for the first time. You and Youngjae weren't together often cause​ of distance and his busy schedule. The boys new about you but they hadn't actually seen you in person or talked to you cause you were quite a shy person so you didn't know how to keep a conversation over the phone unless it was Youngjae of course. You had landed in there area and was pulling into there hotel they were standing in. You walked in and seen the staff member from the boys tour waiting for you. You guys said your hellos before he lead you to Youngjaes room. You thanked him as he left and knocked on the door excited. You heard some moving around before a exhausted looking Youngjae opened the door. He looked at you blankly before his face brightened up.

"Y/n" he yelled loudly hugging
"Did you miss me" I laughed as I pulled away from his tight hug
"I did I really did" he said his eyes tearing up
"Aww don't cry your making me cry" you said

You both stood there and laugh cried at how sentimental you two were being. I guess your guys cries were loud cause you heard the room doors around you open. You turned around and seen Jackson,mark and jb.

"What's going on" Jinyoung asked looking between you two confused
"Guys this is y/n she's my girlfriend she came to surprise me"Youngjae said

You smiled at him and the boys just nodded and went back into there rooms. You and Youngjae looked at each other and hugged again giggling before going into his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...