Ciel's First Fiance (Ciel X R...

By ErElMo

You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, th... More

(Y/N)'s Introduction
New Acquaintances
Siblings
Secrets Revealed
Brother
Learning and Meeting
Selfish Sadness
Ball Preparation
Ball
Memory
Calmness and Tears
Morning
Explanations
How...?
Questions
Settling in
Cake
Not You Again...
Arriving at the Trancy Manor
Alois' Problems
Another Rude Guest
Lovesick Window Smashing Maniac
Growing Obsession
Dumb Demon
Arguments
Unexpected Visitor
Dinner with a weirdo
Stress and Memories.
Happy Reunion..?
Alois and You
Ciel and Elizabeth
GRELL STOP
What...?
Reapers
Soma
You can't keep my brothers Soma.
Them Again
D...Dad?
Explanation
Revenge Talk
Background check
Taken
Yandere
Frustration
Prisoner
Rescue mission
Clash
Dream...?
Revenge
Calmness after the storm
Investigation
What happened?
Back Home
Who?
Rossi
Leo
The Spark
Romance
Growing Possessiveness
Past Voice
The Sept Mortels Family
Beginning of the end
The End of Normal
im not dead
One Problem Ends, Another Begins.
Ugly Truth
Conclusion Of A Ceaseless Nightmare
TRUE ENDING
BAD ENDING
Final Note

Rude Guest

37.4K 1.2K 1.3K
By ErElMo

A few years have passed since (Y/N)'s father disappeared. After he did ,(Y/N) ordered everyone to look for him. But after a year of searching, everyone grew tired of following a 13 year old girls orders and stopped looking. (Y/N) was made the new head of the (L/N) business and took full custody of the mansion and all of the money the business made. When news got out of a 13 year old female running a business and earning all that money, people went insane. Many volunteered to help her grow her business. While many wanted to manipulate her. They would send little threats that would scare a 13 year old. A normal ,13 year old though. Not one with a demon butler that was also making sure that nobody touched his princess.

"Listen here, girlie. You are going to make me your second hand, understood? You will do that and give me all of the money you make. ALL of it. If you don't, you'll make me mad. Do you want to make a big man like me mad?" A random man owning a much smaller and much poorer business had decided to pay the small girl a visit. Thinking that it is just a young girl in a house of servants, he sought no reason to be nice or bring anyone he needed to protect him. He gave her the 'scariest' glare he could hoping it would scare the girl.

It didn't.

(Y/N) didn't find it scary. In fact. She found it rather humorous. Him. The owner of a much smaller business, threatening the owner of a much larger business. To her it sounded like a joke. What idiot would threaten a higher standing business. She started giggling, like a child did when one of their parents pulled a funny face. The larger man raised a brow at her behaviour. Curious at why she hadn't agreed hastily, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"You're very funny sir! Very funny!" She kept laughing until she needed to hold her sides to keep herself standing.

"Listen girl. I'm not joking. But I am getting mad. And my patience is running out. You will do as I say, got it?"

"Oh..." The girl had stopped laughing quite abruptly when the strange business man had stated he was not a joker. She narrowed her eyes as she glared at the rude man. During the time she had with him, Jason had made himself (Y/N)'s tutor.

~FLASHBACK~

He taught the normal stuff, English, maths, languages. But (Y/N) had requested he teach her how to control her anger problems. She explained about the marriage proposal and its abrupt finish and how she had nearly gone insane over it. He agreed, still keeping the same stoic face he always had on. He had decided on sparring. He explained to her that whenever she felt annoyed or that she felt that she needed to get a few things off her chest, she sparr with him. She had struggled at first. Being the young girl she was, if she couldn't do something right the first time she did it, she immediately gave up and hated the subject at hand. But she soon found out how strict Jason could be. While she was in her room sulking, he somehow locked the door from the outside despite it being on the inside of the door. She wiped her face on her sheets as she slided off childishly. She gripped the door handle and pulled at it. Only for it to click at the lock stopping it from opening.

"W-what?!" She did this multiple times. She looked down to the bottom of the door to check for anything stopping it from opening, instead she saw Jason's shadow.

"J-JASON! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" She kept on franticly pulling at the door hoping Jason would answer. Instead she was met with his usual silence. She could even picture his stoic face from the other side of the door.

"JASON!"

"Yes, Princess?" She irked at his normal gentlemanly behaviour that made her even more ticked due to the situation.

"OPEN THIS DOOR! THATS AN ORDER!"

"But, Princess"

"WHAT?!"

"You refused to spar with me. This anger wouldn't be the problem right now if you had gotten it off of your chest earlier..."

"..."

"...."

"Are you still there Princess?"

"NO I FLEW OUT THE WINDOW!"

"I would advise you don't do that my lady. You could severely injure yourself..."

"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC."

When everything was solved (*Solved = when Jason unlocked the door and let you out) (Y/N) began to take a great interest in fighting and soon became an amazing fighter. It became a huge hobby in a matter of no time and (Y/N) insisted that whenever Jason wasn't tutoring her, he should be sparring with her.

~FLASHBACK END~

(Y/N) held a stoic face. One that she had picked up from Jason. Though this was not the first time being she was being threatened, this was the first time somebody had demanded that she listen to them. It had been a while since somebody had done that. It had been awhile since her father had done that.

He's doing what father did. He's mocking father isn't he? Him mocking my father...How dare he...

In (Y/N)'s mansion, speaking of her father and mother was strictly forbidden because of how much it upset (Y/N). Without her mother and father, she was alone. And she hated it. She did have the servants, but that wasn't the same. Anyone caught talking of her family by (Y/N), had to deal with Jason. And strictly speaking... his foot was inside the doorframe. Which meant he was inside her mansion. She smiled an evil smirk that was hidden by her bangs as she looked up to the man with a sweet face.

"Of course mister! I wouldn't want to make a big man like you mad! Do come in!" The business man smiled victoriously. Confident that he had won. He stepped inside and began to look around, staring at family paintings and portraits. One portrait catching his eye. The one of (Y/N)'s mother.

"Your mother was quite the beauty..." (Y/N) stopped at this and turned around.

"W-what?" She fake smiled as her eye twitched as she tried to keep her anger controlled.

"If your bastard of a father hadn't, I would have married her. A woman like that as mine. Imagine..."

Her eyes went wide. He was disrespecting her parents. Disrespecting her parents...

"T-thank you, she w-was pretty wasn't she? Jason can I have a quick word please?" Jason had come out of the shadows as he followed his master out of the room to the corridor, leaving the man to ogle at her mother much to (Y/N)'s annoyance. They stepped out and closed the door quietly. (Y/N) then quickly turned and faced her butler. Her face hidden by her bangs.

"Kill him." Jason raised a brow at his master's bluntness.

"Princess?"

"I want you to kill him. In the most demonic way possible. He disrespected my parents. MY parents. I can't allow that. I want him dead. When done bring his body to the chef and have him cook it into the most delicious looking pastry that ever existed. Then send it to his wife back at his business... All that must be done by the time I get back from my visit."

Jason was surprised that a 13 year old could be so sadistic. It even scared him a bit. Only a bit. He was still a demon. He smiled as he bowed on one knee to her.

"Yes Princess."

(Y/N) put on her fake smile and walked back ,with Jason following behind her, only to find the man still staring at her mother. As Jason went to get her coat, (Y/N) cleared her throat causing the man to turn around and face her. She tried to ignore the urge she had to strangle him there and now. By putting on the sweetest voice she could.

"Im going on a quick errand." Jason came back with her coat and helped her put it on. "I'll be back in an hour or two. That should be enough time..." She mumbled the last part to Jason so that the man couldn't hear her. She grinned back at him and began to walk to the door. "Jason please take very good care of our guest!" With that she walked out as a quiet 'Yes, princess' could be heard but was muffled by the sound of the giant door slamming. (Y/N) walked to the carriage as the driver helped her in.

"Where to, m'lady?" The carriage driver asked.

"The cemetery, please!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.6K 23
You were headed to your friends house when a sudden bullet struck your leg. You were taken in to the Phanomhive Mansion to be treated. All of a sudde...
14.4K 286 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
3.3K 175 54
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your name is Y/n and you have a dark past but you met a demon called Marcus while you were screaming for your life in the...