Change of heart.

By RuleOverYou101

This is a story of a transgender girl, who gets bullied. She finally stands up to her bully but will she go t... More

Finally happy
Bullies
READ!

Confused

6 0 0
By RuleOverYou101

I walked down the corridors. Everyone was staring at me, I think they were scared. What have I done? I can't live the rest of my life being scary! I stared at the floor and put my books in my locker. Emily walked up to me and said, "The principal doesn't know, no teacher does. You're fine now." I smiled at her and we walked to class together. "Is everyone scared of me, now?" I asked, terrified. "Well, Dean is for sure!" She laughed as she nudged me. "Good job!" The teacher (Miss. Train) walked in and wrote something on a Post-It note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.5K 76
A Tale of five siblings known as 'The Krew' and they had an pretty ordinary life with their three awesome uncles. They love helping their Uncle Pigsy...
20.3K 3.1K 43
Sistema Marvel definitivo Benjamin Freed muriΓ³ despuΓ©s de salvar a alguien en su vida anterior y reencarnΓ³ en su yo alternativo en el universo Marvel...
114K 1.8K 44
A 14 year old Hardcore Punk kid has been working with animals all his life, traveling across the world to help save and protect them. His grandfather...
23.5K 463 21
α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α€· မုဆိုးမဖြစ်နေနေ ငါ့ချစ်ရင်ငါ့မိဖုရားပဲ α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€•α€²α€žα€°α€€α€­α€―α€α€…α€Ία€α€―α€œα€•α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ία€‘α€€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€Ύα€”α€Ία€žα€™α€»α€Ύα€œα€€α€Ία€…α€α€―α€Άα€Έα€•α€Όα€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ί" α€žα€°α€˜α€¬α€žα€¬ α€α€…α€Ήα€α€―α€œα€•α€Ήα€™α€€α€œα€­α€―α‚” မုဆို...