a cry for help • d.h

By silencedteen

You were just walking to the park, not unusual for an seventeen year old to be doing. Suddenly you saw a tall... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•

•18•

298 16 3
By silencedteen

Your Pov

"I-I can't.."

"W-what why?" Tyler asked upset, looking like he was about to burst into tears, you felt really bad now.

"I-I didn't tell you.. but I've got a boyfriend.. I'm really sorry.."

"I-It's fine, it's not your fault. But this doesn't mean you won't be my best friend right?" Tyler asked panicked.

"Tyler of course not! I could never leave you!" You said, kind of offended he would think you would do that.

"T-Thankyou.."

"I-I should've told you I had a boyfriend." You sighed shedding a tear, you felt like this was all your fault.

"W-Who is your boyfriend?" Tyler sniffed, then looking into your eyes.

"I don't know if I can tell you that."

"Fucking hell (Y/N)!" Tyler whined throwing his arms up and walking away, you bit your lip debating weather to run after him.

You should've ran after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
234K 6.9K 200
{completed} You're an awkward and shy girl, who's done with school. You don't have many friends. Your parents are not supportive of you, even though...
7.3K 297 22
Dan just moved in with a foster family the Howells. He has severe Anxiety and can't stand to be around adult males after being abused by his father...
56.2K 1.5K 27
There you were, eye to eye with THE Danisnotonfire... everything was silent and the world froze around you. You could just imagine the face he was ma...