Catching you

By smiling_optimist

"I understand!" were the words Haley Scott tells her boyfriend often these days. What she actually means is t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Thank you!
Special I

32

395 19 1
By smiling_optimist

Haley Scott

I have never felt more secure or more comfortable than in Jason's arms.

I enjoy the sensation of the tingles, which do not seem to stop circulating through my body.

After our very intense make out session I cuddled up against him, much to his delight, and gently play with his fingers.

I busied myself with Jason's fingers, because I am honestly a bit shy after our kiss and embarrassed as well. Do not get me wrong, it definitely was the best kiss I ever received, but I was shocked about how needy I became. I absolutely loved his stamp of possession on my neck and instantly realized that I wanted Jason to have one as well.

With Dean I was never like that and my behavior with Jason is just so thought-provoking.

I am glad that Jason is able to control himself, because I am definitely not sure if I could hold myself back, if he kisses and touches me like that. Although I know that I am definitely not ready to get more intimate with Jason I catch myself wanting to.

"I want to take you on a date tomorrow.", Jason suddenly tells me and I look smilingly up at him.

I am sure my eyes have lightened up, because the sheer imagination of spending more time with Jason makes me so unbelievably happy.

However, my smile falls when I remember that my parents come back tomorrow evening.

"I'd love to, but my parents will return in the evening and Matt too."

However, Jason does not give in so easily and he suggests: "Then lets do something for lunch."

I happily nod my head at him and shyly ask: "Are you really going to spend the night here?"

Jason looks gently at me and replies: "I really want to, but if you don't want me to.."

"I want you to stay!", I immediately interrupt him and Jason chuckles, which has me blushing.

"Then I'm staying!"

"What about your mom?", I ask him worriedly and Jason briefly kisses me.

"You're so sweet, you know that? Firstly, she's a grown-up and secondly when I told her that I'm going to spend the night at your house she was practically glowing with happiness.", Jason explains.

Confused I want to know: "Why's that?"

Jason grins and responds: "She's glad her only son is finally showing an interest in a girl."

I smile at that, but then ask: "But didn't you say you had girlfriends before."

"I did, but I never brought them home to meet my mom.", Jason states and my eyes widen.

"Never?"

Jason shakes his head in denial and then smiles gently at me: "You were the first."

I giggle and say: "But we weren't together back then."

Jason shrugs and tells me: "Doesn't matter, I already wanted you and my mom was already crazy about you."

I blush and kiss him softly on his lips. Jason smiles into our kiss and smirks.

"You like me saying that I want you, don't you?"

My cheeks heat up even more, but I manage to respond: "I love it."

"You're going to hear it a lot from now on, baby! Now that you're finally mine!", Jason tells me huskily and my insides melt when he calls me baby.

Dean was not really a fan of endearments and since he did not like it I did not call him any too.

"So I don't have to worry about your mom not liking me?", I reassure myself and Jason smiles.

"She already loves you!", he tells me gently and I smile at that.

"I'm glad. Dean's parents never took much interest in me and I wasn't even sure if they liked me.", I admit sheepishly and Jason kisses my forehead.

"Well my family members are already crazy about you."

I smile lovingly at him and bluntly ask: "You too?"

Jason grins and tells me: "Especially me!"

"My parents are going to love you as well and I already know that Matt's going to adore you!", I tell him and notice how hopeful he looks when he hears me saying this.

I honestly did not expect Jason to be so keen on having my family like him, but it makes me fall for him even harder.

My parents got along with Dean, but Matt did not really have a good relationship with Dean. Dean was rarely over and since he started competitive dancing he barely came over anymore.

"They're going to be really fond of you, especially Matt!", I tell him further and Jason whispers: "Really?"

I nod my head at him and say: "You're already on their good side, because you make me so happy."

"I do?", Jason wants to know hopefully and I whisper to him: "Incredible happy!"

With that being said Jason leans in again and his soft lips are on mine. I eagerly kiss him back and feel the butterflies in my stomach dancing. My heart begins to race and I cannot seem to get closer to Jason. I am already almost straddling him, but it is still not close enough. I moan into his mouth when he starts to touch my bare skin again. My breathing becomes laboured again and when I feel myself almost losing control I force myself to pull back.

Jason looks confused and worried at me and immediately wants to know: "Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head in denial and kiss his lips again. God he is so addictive.

I pull back again, leaning my forehead against his and admit: "It's me. I'm .... overwhelmed with all these intense feelings for you!"

"Is that good or bad?", Jason wants to know and I notice how dark his eyes are.

I smile softly at him and say: "It's definitely good, I never felt like this before!"

Jason looks triumphant at me and asks: "Why did we stop then?"

I giggle at his satisfied expression and whisper shyly: "Because I don't want to rush this and if we continue I'm not sure I can stop!"

Jason's grip on me has tightened and he huskily responds: "God Hales, you've no idea what that means to me and I'm sorry that I rushed you! I didn't mean to let it go this far, but you're so god damn gorgeous and sexy that I couldn't hold back!"

His praise goes right to my heart and I kiss him once again, but very briefly.

"I'm glad that I affect you as much as you affect me!", I tell him and Jason responds: "You've no idea!"

Then he kisses me more slowly and even though I really appreciate his effort, his kisses, no matter which kind, are getting me worked up.

I giggle into our kiss and Jason looks amused at me.

"I'm sorry, this doesn't help. You're too good!"

Jason's ears start to get red and I teasingly say: "You like it when I tell you you're a good kisser, right?"

He chuckle and he admits: "Maybe I do!"

Suddenly a thought strikes me and I ask him concerned: "Are you worried about me comparing you with Dean?"

Jason sighs and gently caresses my face and tells me: "I'm obviously not thrilled that you had a relationship with him especially since it was my letter, which made you notice him, but I know I would compare you as well if it would be the other way round and I had a girlfriend for one and a half years."

I nod my head, relieved that he understands, but even though I still try to explain: "It's not that I do it on purpose it just pops up in my head. When you look at me or kiss me or hold open the door for me I start to wonder if Dean did the same or if it felt the same way with him, because he is the only person I got to experience romantic feelings with."

"Don't worry Hales, I get it!", Jason tries to reassure me, but I continue: "Do you really? Because with Dean I never experienced these instant feelings of attraction and want and safety and the constant need to be around him every second of the day. It took me a while to get comfortable with him, but I never had the feeling that I could really be me, but with you everything is so different. It feels so good to spend time with you and be me and you seem to like it."

"I like it a hell of a lot!", Jason interrupts me and I notice his eyes darken.

"It seems that I'm comparing you with Dean, because with you everything seems so easy, being me is so easy, talking, laughing and even flirting with you is so easy and the way you make me feel is so indescribable. Dean never made me feel this way and I'm almost not able to believe that you're true, because you're everything I ever wanted in a guy."

Embarrassed of all my confessions I close my mouth immediately and lower my gaze, but Jason would not let me.

With his fingers he lifts my face gently and the second my eyes make contact with his, I notice the look of pure satisfaction in his eyes.

"So that means I win.", Jason concludes and I smile softly at him.

He then leans in to give me the most tender kiss I ever received and in this moment I feel so..loved that I am glad I spilled my heart out. Jason's arms are wrapped around me and I allow myself to lean on them.

With this simple gesture I allow Jason to catch me. With this simple gesture I tell him that I trust him to catch me in the future too. And I know Jason realizes this too as he smiles gently and so lovingly at me.

"Thank you, Hales, for telling me and......this!", Jason whispers and I find myself whispering back: "Please promise me that you'll talk with me if there's ever something bothering you, especially if it's concerning us!"

Jason nods is head and answers me seriously: "I promise you! I'll never do something that'll hurt you on purpose!"

Relieved I smile at him, because I do not want to make the same mistake Dean and I made.

"I promise too!", I tell him softly and Jason hugs me to his chest.

We stay like this for a while and the soft pounding of his heart is almost lulling me to sleep. Jason traces patterns on my back and it would not take a lot for me to fall asleep.

Suddenly Jason moves and before I can sit up straight again he picks me up bridal style. I circle my arms around his neck, nestle my face into his neck and whisper: "Where are you taking me my prince?"

Jason chuckles lowly and responds: "To your bed so you can dream of fairytales, my princess."

I smile softly at him and respond: "I don't need to dream of them anymore, I already live in one!"

Jason freezes briefly, but he covers it up so quickly that I cannot be sure it really happened. However, I definitely feel the kiss, which is being placed on my forehead.

He carries me to my room and just as he wants to place me on my bed I tell him: "I have to brush my teeth!"

He chuckles and says: "Still so dutiful."

I smile at him and teasingly tell him: "I really hope you're going to brush your teeth as well, if not no more kisses for you."

Jason rushes out of my room and is back mere seconds later with his bagback in hand. He then searches for his toothbrush and together we stand in front of my bathroom mirror brushing our teeth.

It feels so normal like we have been doing this for quite some time. After I am done in the bathroom I slip into my bed, close my eyes and wait for Jason to join me.

I hear steps, but they are heading in the wrong direction so I open my eyes again and see Jason in pyjama shorts and a shirt walking out of my room. Before he is out of the door I ask him: "Where're you going?"

Surprised Jason turns around and sheepishly tells me: "I thought maybe you didn't want me to sleep in the same bed with you, so I was heading for the couch."

I giggle and shake my head at his very gentleman behavior. I then pat the spot right next to me and Jason looks worriedly at me.

"Please.", I say to him and pout and Jason immediately rushes next me.

"I can't say no to you!", he responds smilingly and slips into my bed.

I instantly cuddle up to him, so that my head is on his chest and my legs entwined with his and answer: "You wanted to!"

Jason chuckles, wraps his arms around me and whispers: "More than anything."

With a smile on my face I welcome the best sleep ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 241 26
Highest Rankings ever: #7cute couple #59 sparks #1 charming "Impressive," I said to him when he stood next to me. "I know," he replied smugly. "You...
5.5K 427 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
8.7K 288 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
66K 2.5K 10
A steamy boss-employee new adult romance. . . Brooke Masters, in need of a job, agrees to interview at the city's top nightclub. Her game plan? Make...