Plot Shop

By alltheducks

Where I sell my non-fanfiction ideas to you. More

Rules
Requests
Original
Original
Original
Original
Requested by MissssThang

Original

476 3 0
By alltheducks

Title: Confusion

Summary*:

Clarissa* is a girl who doesn't know what she wants. Well, she knows what college she wants to go to, she knows her major, her chosen profession, even her children's names. The one thing she can't figure out is love.

Plot:

So, Clarissa doesn't know what her emotions mean. She confuses liking someone with romantically liking someone. She hasn't had much luck with love. She also knows how she wants her life to turn out. You can decide that. Her love life is a mess, though. This is a self discovery story. Also, make her pansexual. This CAN NOT change. This is very important and contributes to her confusion with romance. Please don't ask if you don't know what pansexual means.

The summary can be changed!

Password: What are your pronouns/sexual orientation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
19.2K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..