In Between

By raselle48

An 11 years old girl named Samantha Smith that was dreaming her 17 years​ old highschool boy crush named Josh... More

In Between : prologue
In Between : The conversation
In Between :The Threat
In Between :Practicing​ looks like true
In Between :The Afternoon
In Between : The Triangle
In Between : The past
In Between: Yes or No
In Between: The Preparation
In Between : The Reunion
In Between : The Last Visit
In Between : The Surprise
In Between :First Meeting​ Impression
In Between: Saturday Morning
In Between : The Accident
In Between : The Meeting Of Sam And Elise
In Between : Past Life or The Present Life ?
In Between : I Do Realized Now !
In Between : Is This The Day Of Honor ? ? ?
In Between : Wounded
In Between : Lost , die and run
In Between : She Who He Gonna Married
In Between : Goodbye
About The Story

In Between : Questioning Her Own Fate

25 2 3
By raselle48

              When Joshua go , I accidentally bumped my head on our door because I'm thinking what was the reason why Clark did gave those perfume . " Hey , are you okay ."
Mom asked . " I'm okay , don't worry about me ." I replied .

               Then when everybody is asleep I decided to sneak out and go to Julie's house . Well Julie is my college cousin , she is single and a little boyish . I don't know if she's around 19 or 20 because she's 2nd year college and I don't know where is her school here in Manhattan  .

                Well she is very good to be a daughter and a  student . Uncle Nate has a leukemia so Julie is taking care of uncle Nate , her father .

                Their house is just close to ours . Actually it's just in our front . Their house is big , comfortable and they have a dog , a chow - chow named Seb short for Sebastian  .

                I just leave a note on top of the table . That I'm with Julie  .

                 Once I knocked they quickly opened the door  and I saw Julie behind the door .

                  "Sam , why are you doing here ." She said wondering why am I here .

               "Well I was just wondering if you could help me in choosing who I have to choose to stay ." I say in a soft voice .

                 "Ok come with me in my room , we'll talk about it . " She said while looking down on the floor .

                  Please read :

Narrator : When Sam go upstairs .
JulieSo what was the issue ?
Sam :  Huh ?
JulieWhat was the thing you wanna talk about ?
Sam :  Ah !
Narrator : Then she suddenly remembered
Sam :   By the way where's​ aunt Mia ?
Julie : Well she's in Australia
Sam : Ok
Julie :So what is it ?
Sam :  Well I have 2 friends that are boys and one of  'em is gonna study abroad next year​ .
Julie : Oh ! Is it Joshua and Cedric that we're talking about ?
Sam :  Yes...... No ! I don't know!
Julie : So what was your feeling about Cedric that he's gonna study in Germany.
S
a

m : Wait ! How do you know that he's my friend that is gonna study in abroad ?
Julie : Because before he go to your house he first asked me if............. if .
Sam : What ? Tell me please .
Julie : That if saying his last greetings to you was the right thing to do .
Sam : What......... what ?
Narrator : Sam was confused and her heart was starting to ache .
Julie : I think you should go and ask him .
Sam : Who?
Julie : You know who .
Narrator : Then she started to run away and go to Cedric's​ house . And when she arrived she quickly grabbed the extra key burried in the big pot and opened​ the door and go straight to Cedric's room . She forcibly awake Cedric by shaking it hard until it opens its eyes
Cedric : Why are you here ? You should be sleeping it's already 2 in the morning .
Sam  : Why do you say your last goodbye ?
Cedric : Huh !
Narrator : He asked .
Cedric : Oh ! Right ! Well I was just trying to not let you get worried when I suddenly disappeared  .
Sam : But why ?
Cedric : ' Cause I love since the day we met at the library and I don't want you to get hurt .
Sam : Well you done it already .
Cedric : I'm so sorry if I did  .
Sam : I guessed this is the proper last meeting of us . I love you as a friend .
Narrator : But Sam's feeling for Cedric was so pure she couldn't decide if she's sure about the thing she do but she's sure about one thing , that her love for Cedric was unbreakable and pure . So she run

            But guys I think he's the most horrible thing I've done in my life . Well that line is reversible , you can reverse it if you want . But seriously I'm not a sweet girl I just want Joshua for my life because he's a good person but I never mentioned that I love him purely . I'm not this girl and Cedric change me for the first time we saw each other that I'm just grade 2 or 3 at that time . What a waste for Joshua 'cause he said to me earlier that he loved me .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Hey! Guys ! Thank you for supporting this story especially Felicity 300 , Dat1yvonneshipper and cezalliah for reading and giving your comments . Well by the way this is author EllieRas .
                                                                                         - EllieRas💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
4.7K 38 27
Fiona Willis is an extremely gorgeous girl. She's every boy's dream, including One Direction's and she's a huge directioner. One day, she's selected...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...