H2odelirious x reader

By fun_time_freddy

So the whole point about this story is your a 5 year old and the vanoss crew is to there fathers are the most... More

An
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
sorry
hello
what will happen
thank you

first mission

122 3 0
By fun_time_freddy

So i decide to do a time skip like a few years or so you are 18 and you are going on your first mission with the bbs so hope you enjoy let get to the story.

(Y/n) pov

So im 18 now the guys father  had pass there jobs onto there sons and me if i do say so myself im very good with any type of knife's i could get a head shot with one hit but hopefully i won't fuck up this mission for the guys.

John pov

So today's are first mission im actually very excited were heading for the richest guy in los santos it's going to be very hard because he got alot of security hopefully none of us gets shot even my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
168K 5.8K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...