The Need To Breathe. A Gratsu...

De itzabadthriller

Have you ever wondered what your purpose on this earth is for? If so, I can't help you. As you can see, I'm n... Mai multe

First Day.
Introducing me.
guess what i found?!!!?!?!?!!??
Who Do You Think You Are?
Alright then...
Newcomer...

Gray's a Dick. (but Natsu wants it...)

182 10 11
De itzabadthriller

Hey guys...😏. Didn't expect to hear from this book so soon did ya?

Gray.

Gray walked into his home, tired from another day at school. And another day of Juvia.

He shook in disgust at the memory of his latest encounter with that crazy girl.

It was gym time and Gray was about to ditch class. He was so tired of dealing with coach Elfman. He totally did NOT want to get caught ditching by him though, so his plan was to chill out on the roof until class was over.

Making sure no one was around, he made his way to the stairs. It's not that students couldn't go up there. It was only allowed during lunch.

'And this was definitely not my lunch.' Gray thought to himself.

He was stepping up the final steps when he felt eyes on him.

He turned around quick, lies already forming in his head as to why he was trying to go on to the roof in his Gym period.

But no one was there.

Being the stupid person he was, he shrugged it off.

On the last step, he stood and opened the door and closed it as quietly as possible.

Once on the roof top, he headed toward two lawn chairs propped up for students to sit on.

The sun was blazing that day so it was no surprise that he stripped down to his briefs before sitting on one of the chairs.

"Ah. I guess it's enough time for me to take a little nap." He said aloud.

Then he fell asleep.

Click... Giggle... Click... Gasp....

"Perfect, Gray-Sama. Juvia likes this..."

Gray groaned as the sounds were starting to wake him from his sleep.

"Ugh... Five more minutes..." He muttered.

"Oh Gray-Sama~ you take all the time you need."

Gray jolted up with a shock.

That definitely was NOT his mom waking him up for school.

"W-who's there? Don't fuck with me. Come straight out." He growled sleepily.

"Oh Gray-Sama. You're so hot when you get all tough! Like you could man-handle Juvia at any second! Ah!"

Oh shit...

"Dammit Juvia. Did you follow me up here? What the hell were you doing?"

Juvia walked out from behind a wall near the entrance of the roof.

With a camera in hand.

"Juvia... We're you taking photos of me? In my sleep?!" He yelled.

Juvia smelled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course Juvia did! She wanted to post this on social media to mark our anniversary today!" She exclaimed.

God...

"Juvia, no. We aren't dating. I don't know how many times I've told you this." The raven stated calmly. He was so tired of this girl.

Juvia started to tear up.

"B-but Juvia loves Gray-sama..." Hot streams of tears started to fall out of her eyes.

Oh for the love of...

"Juvia," Gray started, "Juvia, stop crying please. Just stop. I-I'll take you out later ok?

Gray was a dick. Duh. But that doesn't mean he wasn't a sucker for crying.

What?! He's human too!

"Y-you p-promise Juvia?" Asked the bluenette.

Gray groaned.

"Yes Juvia. I promise. Now can you please delete the damn pictures?"

Juvia jumped on Gray, as if she wasn't crying 3 minutes ago.

"Anything for you Gray-sama! Juvia will see you at 5:00 tomorrow ok?!" She asked.

Gray sighed as he tried to push her off of him.

"Yeah yeah. Ok. Off now."

She jumped off and kissed him on the cheek before running to the exit, screaming gleefully.

Shit...

"Gray, is that you?" A voice was coming from the kitchen that Gray was thankful to hear.

"Yeah mom. It's me." Gray replied to his mother.

"I'll come down for dinner later. I'm going to my room."

His mother poked her head out of the kitchen. Her black eyes and identical colored short cut hair made her look identical to Gray.

"Ok. I'll put a plate in the fridge for you honey, alright?" She asked. Understanding that her son was a teen and needed alone time.

"Yeah, that'll be fine. Thanks Mom."

"No problem sweetie." Came her reply.

Gray walked up to his room and closed the door behind him.

"Damn Juvia. Damn school." He muttered.

He was so tired, but he didn't want to sleep either, so he laid down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

He went on FairyBook, looking at and ignoring the many friend requests he had.

He was scrolling past the suggested friends list when he saw a familiar face.

"That's that pinky guy..." The raven said

According to his page, the name was Natsu Dragneel. His birthday was on July 29th, and he was...

"A FIRE WIZARD?!" Gray yelled.

The first fire wizard at Fairy High.

Gray then looked at his profile picture.

In the picture, it was Natsu smiling. Almost like he was laughing and someone took a photo of him without him noticing. The way his eyes crinkled with joy showed that he was having a really good time.

'Cute.' Thought Gray.

Gray then started to scroll through his photos when he stopped at a photo Natsu put up 15 minutes ago.

Gray had to teach himself how to breathe again.

This photo pushed every cute thought Gray had about the boy to the back of his mind.

Natsu was in the photo. That was obvious enough. Gray recognized the clothes he was wearing. They were the same clothes he had on when Gray confronted him in the lunchroom.

But what Natsu was doing made Gray's eyes bulge.

Natsu was holding the front of his shirt up, showing off his abs. His feminine figure stood out to Gray, and it made his mouth water.

He had his tongue out to the side and his fangs were showing, making the viewer think he was...

Wild.

But what gave him the final blow was the caption for the photo.

"You want some? Come get it."

Gray couldn't believe it. He was so hot! How could he not have tried harder in the lunchroom today?!

Gray immediately sent a friend request. No way was he gonna stop looking at this beauty.

He looked down and noticed he was getting a hard-on.

'I'm too tired to deal with this shit right now, dammit!' he internally yelled.

______________________________________

Natsu (p.o.v.)

I was on my FairyBook profile. I love the way the likes were pouring in on my latest pic. It was almost cute how guys would comment on it, saying how if I were theirs, they would never let me go.

Keyword: almost

Perhaps I say that because I'm in a bit of a sour mood.

When Erza told me that this... Gray Hotbuster was bad news, it almost made my heart break. I mean, C'mon! The guy was hot!

And with the way he was talking to me in the Lunchroom, I can tell he thought the same of me too.

But I can't have him. I know deep in my heart, he'll hurt me. Like he's done others.

But I want him. And I've never felt this way about a boy before.

There was just something about him that made him... different from the rest. I just can't think of it.

But it makes my blood boil.

"I need to take a walk" I muttered to myself.

I slid my black combat boots on before grabbing my black Nike hoody.

Right before touching the doorknob to my room, I felt my phone vibrate.

FairyBook: Gray Fullbuster has sent you a friend request!

I could not believe my eyes. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! He sent ME a friend request?!

Holy Shit!

But... Should I accept it though?

Erza told me I should stay away from Gray, but I really like him.

"Gosh Darn it. What do I do?"

I mean, I'm only gonna be friends with him online. Nothing personal, nothing physical. Just friends through screen.

Yeah. That's all.

I quickly accepted the request and went on Gray's page.

And boy, was I impressed.

All the photos of him were... A bit... How do I say this?

Thrilling.

His most recent photo was from 3 hours ago. He was in a black tank top, his left hand combing through his raven locks, his right hand taking the picture.

It was as if his eyes were starting straight at me. Gazing deep into my soul, learning all my secrets...

I felt my face heat up at the sight and closed my phone screen. I can't believe I could be so easily flustered by some prick.

I don't even know his magic yet!

"This is gonna have to be a Long Walk"...

Man... How long has it been since I updated this story? A while, I know that much.  Writing this chapter made me realize how much I missed writing this story.
Until next time!

~Crimson🌹

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 67K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
271K 15.9K 17
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
844K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...