Oretachi no Yume (Our Dream)

By pokimunchies

Series of events in the life of Hey! Say! JUMP Our dream as one, to JUMP eternally. To go over the top, buil... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Author's Note

75 3 14
By pokimunchies

So..... How was it?
I did my best for this. 😂❤️
I hope it wasn't a disappointment. I hope it took you to that roller-coaster thing through the whole story. 😂 I hope it's somehow worth reading. I hope you had a great time!
Please leave your opinion on it and feedback, so I'll know how to improve next time.
As always, thank you for reading. Please come back next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 522 91
This is a book with all kinds of different fan fictions that will make you laugh and cry. So have a box of tissues near you when you read. Please enj...
236 3 15
Started: April 19, 2023 Finished: April 15, 2024 At 15, life was easier... Especially when it comes to love... You would meet someone and you wou...
8.7K 406 17
"๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ." โค…in which l/n y/n finally meets the guy who keeps appearing in her dreams- a literal guy of her...
101K 3.4K 30
COMPLETED - OLD ----- สœษชษดแด€แด›แด€ สœแด€ส€แด‡แด ----- ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, แด‹แด€ส€แด€๊œฑแดœษดแด, แด€แดส™แด€ แดŠแดสœ๊œฑแด€ษช (๊œฑแด‡ษชแดŠแดสœ), แด…แด€แด›แด‡ แด›แด‡แด„สœ, ษชษดแด€ส€ษชแดขแด€แด‹ษช, ๊œฑสœษชส€แด€แด›แดส€ษชแดขแด€แดกแด€, แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœแด‹แดœส€แดแด…แด€ษดษช แด›ส€แด€แด แด‡สŸ แด›แด...