I'm still me !!!

By sterek134

Stiles left for the summer to visit his uncle and comes back knowing how to protect himself and his pack, wil... More

"Damn you look good"
"Whats wrong?"
"Sorry I shouldnt have done that"
"Where did you get those scars?"
"Sorry i just i dont know"
Cuddles ?
Cold:(
Nothing is okay
"What the fuck is this?"
"Why did you do that?"
Eyes?
What the hell is that
Why this?
Pack meetings
Stiles had to choose
Stiam
Starting early
Starling
One more favor
Pretending and knowing
Ships and bromances

"Wait don't tell anyone!"

7.8K 219 12
By sterek134

(Stiles p.o.v)

After school I went to Derek's because I had a question about mates. I've heard about the word and done research before but what better way to get knowledge about it then to ask someone that will experience it? So I parked my jeep and walked into the finally, newly built Hale house. As soon as I walk in I see Derek making out with some girl, but what really surprised me was there was a guy too. I'm not gonna lie it hurt to see it but I don't know why. Threesomes, come on Derek! The least you could do was lock the door. I guess he smelt my emotions because he looked up at me, but that's when I ran.

I had no idea where I was going but I ran into the woods. That was embarrassing and it made me angry. I always have to go and embarrass myself. When I got to a place that I thought was nice I just started punching a tree. At that point my fist was bleeding and when I went in for another punch someone stopped me. I looked up and saw Derek I tried to jump back but I fell. Great, another embarrassing moment. I wonder if anyone was watching. I wonder if they would get second hand embarrassment from watching this. I can feel my own second hand embarrassment.

I quickly got up and tried to run but he hugged me. All he said was "I know what you saw but why are you upset about it?" I didn't answer for a minute. I didn't even know how to answer that. Mainly because I didn't even know why I was upset but then I said "I'm not upset, you don't know what I feel just because of your stupid werewolf abilities okay!?!" But after I said that he just let go and I fell again. The moment anyone decides go piss him off slightly he closes himself off. I just scooted away and sat against a tree, I collected myself and got up. I ran back to the Hale house for my jeep. When I got there I saw those people they apologized to me but I just told them, as politely as I could to shut up.

I got in my jeep and hit the wheel. I just sat there and started my car when he showed up. Great, more Derek time! Wow I just can't catch a break. I started to pull out from where I parked. That's when he ran up to me looking like a mad man. He looked so frantic "Wait don't tell anyone, you can't tell anyone." I just nodded and left. I don't want his secrets. I don't want to know them. I don't want to keep them. I sure as hell don't want to see them!

I drove to the animal clinic because I knew that Scott was working there right now. On my way there I started to cry and I don't know why. I love how my life just seems to get more and more embarrassing. It just hurt so much. I saw some guy. So I decided to stop and see if he was okay. He said he needed a ride to some animal clinic, he told me his name was Theo. I ended up telling him to get in and that I'd drive him. I guess that's what started this awkward conversation, "Are you okay?" He looked at me and I didn't know what to say, so of course all I told the truth "I honestly don't know"

He told me to stop the car so I did and he randomly asked "Can I try something?" He seemed nervous so I just said "Sure." He just stared at me for a minute or two. I took this opportunity to really look at him. His hair was a dark brown, but his eyes were a bluish grey. His jawline was sharp and his skin looked smooth. He was really hot and I didn't even care that he was staring at me. His lips seemed like the perfect size. They looked soft and pink. I didn't realize I was looking at him for such a long time. I looked at the clock then back at him. When he started to.

_________
So I'm editing these! I'm trying my hardest to make the chapters longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.6K 23
When Derek's twin brother moves back to Beacon Hills the pack is shocked. They didn't know Derek had a brother much less a twin. Gage immediately tak...
279K 8.8K 33
Stiles makes the first move on his brooding alpha. Their relationship was non existent, and then suddenly there. It causes problems, and on top of th...
50.9K 1.8K 8
Derek has been the alpha for some time now but something has changed. Why was his brain being plagued by stiles. Of course this was stiles fault.
24.9K 829 15
Stiles is having a tough time at school, it was fine for a bit when he had Scott there with him. But Scott left school to be able to train properly a...