Dead But Not Gone

By JusticeFigueroa

(Deal with this really bad cover please. It's temporary.) One night, Derek Garcia was having the night of his... More

"Safe" Haven
Gunther
Supply Run
A Helping Hand
An Unexpected Episode
Teamwork & Expansion
The Hard Way
Don't Make A Sound
Between The Eyes
(Re-civilization) The Family
Moving Forward
Running Away From Problems
Three Girls
Be Safe
All That Remains
Complications
The "Hope"
I Love You
Violation Of Rights
(Revenge)Mandela Effect
Nightmares
The Epidemic
The Revolution
Without A Doubt
Make Things Right
Arrival
Bad Reunion
Give Him Hell
Revenge
Epilogue

(Start of An End)

91 0 0
By JusticeFigueroa

The once bright blue sky was now a dull grey, filled with ash. Screams embodied the streets like a parade of death. A putrid smell of blood and human entrails littered the air.

We expected this to be happen, just not this soon. It was only a matter of time until someone in the hierarchy messed up. He just had to press the doomsday button. At first, everybody thought the world would be plagued by a deadly pathogen, causing the start of the inevitable apocalypse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.9K 34
*written in 2012 at 14* *Follow my new account for the new version of You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie titled: Back to Life @InTheClouds1020* "My boyf...
398K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
180 2 31
***WARNING: triggers for use of violence, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and inappropriate language. If any of the before mentioned triggers engage yo...
2.1K 155 23
Gerard was in town to visit his brother Mikey like any normal good brother would do, but things turn out to be a bit complicated when he 'accidentall...