Dragon Mating Season

By stabmeplssatan

So yeah, I have been reading a lot of Fairy Tail fan fics and I came across some amazing ones that have motiv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
100k Special- Chapter 29
Update
AHHH (celebration part 2)
AHHH (celebration part 3) A Day in the Life of Happy
Special Announcement
Update pt 2
Update to the update
500k

AHHH (celebration part 1)

7.1K 97 24
By stabmeplssatan

OK OK CELEBRATION TIME:

On this day, at 12 am one year ago, the first chapter of this story was published.

AH OK OK SO TODAY, TOMORROW, AND SUNDAY ARE MY THREE DAYS OF CELEBRATION FOR THIS BOOKS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! (If you don't know, I finished this book in three days!!)

BUT ANYWAY FIRST DAY OF CELEBRATION IS: THE BOOK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

When this was first published, it had the exact same summary as it currently does, and I don't think I'm going to change it so it's kinda of like a mystery and you don't really know what you are getting into. (**more about this later for those who have read the entire book)

Also, when it was first published, it had this cover:

(If you are new, my original username was @ sahara_132 but at the end of December 2016, I changed my name and rebranded everything.)

I remember I was so mad because I didn't know the size the picture had to be for it to fully fit the cover so it didn't fit right, hence why some of the pictures are cut off.

The second cover, which came a few months later:

The only reason I liked this was because the girls were chibi, this wasn't really a good cover..

The third cover, which I created after ashl321 told me about some pretty great editing apps, came around October/November ish:

At the time, this was my favorite cover because it finally fit the way I wanted it too!! Thanks again Ash!!

The fourth cover, when I was going through a weird phase and rebranding, was this:

Don't ask me why all of a sudden all my books had cake on or some pastry on the front, but I thought it was so cool that it wasn't just Fairy Tail and I thought it stood out more when searching 'Dragon Mating Season'.

And finally, the current cover:

This is definitely my favorite cover, I put so much time in by cutting Natsu out of the original picture and playing around with the colors.

NEXT: my favorite comments/ comment chains.

Ok. Let me just say, you guys go overboard sometimes. In a good way.

The most drastic one would have to be from a comment in the first.line.of.the.book. (Which by the way was not supposed to be taken in a dirty way after the first few comments I was debating on changing it from 'moaned' to 'groaned' but it just I don't even know at this point, all the comments make me crack up.)

Comment chain:

Literally there were 182 replies on this one comment and it actually turned into someone making a book for the 'Dirty Minded Squad'.

(Cover made by yours truly.)

Author: Sapphire_Blue_07

It currently has 498 comments. Jesus Christ guys. (Group tags: NaLu-Lord Appalousea56 MeganxFairie FairytailShips21 BtsGot7InfiresMeh and you can tag people if I forgot any)

Second favorite, was because of a typo where Gildarts is apparently transgender/gender fluid:

Guys please it's a typo, I'm dead lol.

Finally, a comment chain that started because someone made a joke about Lucy wanting her mark on her ear:

All in all, thank you guys so much for all the comments!! I love reading them, even if they are negative and how you guys want to kill me!! (Not literally, don't go searching I'm going to bring it up again for people who have read the whole book, if you haven't then be warned spoilers up ahead!!)

Ok, at this point if you have not finished the book and are jumping around chapters, you should stop here unless you want spoilers.

The deal about Happy... Yikes what to say.. Wow. I was not expecting that big of an upset to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about it, but wow at first I was a little bit salty but now that I've gotten further into the Fairy Tail fandom I understand your emotions. At the time I was writing this, I didn't really like Happy in the actual show, I thought he was annoying (I felt the same way about Carla when she showed up, but that's just me.) But because of this, and the way I like to write (which is getting you all attached to the characters, dropping very subtle hints that something is wrong, and then hit you with everything at once), he seemed like the best character to kill off.

Of course, he wasn't the original target. When I was first writing this and planning everything out, someone else was actually supposed to die. It was all going to play out the same, but Happy was just going to be added back after the season, he was going to be like he normally is. It was going to get to the point where Lucy and Natsu were going to get married, a few weeks following she was going to give birth to twins, but something was going to go wrong. Lucy wasn't supposed to make it out of the room she gave birth in, where ever it would have been, alive. Natsu was going to go into depression and raise the twins mostly on his own, but a with a little help from guild mates.

So I mean, I felt like Happy was easier to let go.

But yeah, it was surprising when half yo comments were 'I hate you so much' 'how could you kill happy' etc., and then the other half were 'thanks for killing happy' 'he deserves it', and there were even some who at first were furious at happy, but later were mad he got killed off and it was just so interesting to see everyone's point of view on the scene!!

But anyway, this celebration chapter is getting longer than expected. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR READS/VOTES/COMMENTS!!

DAY TWO CELEBRATION WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW AND DAY THREE WILL BE A TREAT FOR YOU ALL!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 95 25
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
251K 4.1K 30
The dragon slayers of Fairy Tail are acting weird. Somethings going on... Will the girls survive? Nalu, Gale, Miraxus, RoWen.Yukino x Sting, Rogura...
1.5K 104 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...
19.8K 288 35
Random fairy tail fanfic A Nalu, Rowen, Gale, Jerza and Gruvia fic. Mira's out of hand shipping, Natsu being dense, fights commencing and classic fai...