The Nerd's Secret.

Por areed44

Meet Angela Palm the good girl, or at least that's what everybody at her school thinks. She is actually the f... Más

Cast
Chapter 1- Cute Nerdy Chick
Chapter 2- Weird Nerdy Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.7K 89 11
Por areed44

Angela's pov.

1 month later.

Ring...ring...ring..

I groaned and grabbed my phone that was on my bedside table. I opened one of my eyes to look at the caller ID to see it was unknown.

I huffed and clicked the answer button before bringing my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered still tired since I just woke up.

"Hello there princess" I heard a weirdly familiar male voice say.

"Uh...who's this?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

"You don't remember me?"

"No am I exposed to remember you or something?"

"Oh that sweet mouth of yours...can't wait tell it's mine" The man said chuckling softly to himself.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I yelled getting grossed out.

"Its Walter"

"Walter...as in the guy that leads the gang that killed my parents?" I asked confused.

"Yes, and speaking of my gang I heard that you beat up three of my members and killed another one" He said sounding pissed.

"It was self defense"

"I'm still gonna punish you" He said sounding like he was smirking.

"OKAY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I yelled

"Settle down princess, there is no need to be mad at me...after all I am your master"

"You're a freaky ass guy you know that?"

"I'm freaky for you baby..."

"What the hell do you want?" I asked changing the subject.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you"

"Not gonna happen" I said before hanging up the phone.

I got off my bed and walked downstairs since I smelt food, and it's the morning and I'm hungry.

"Good morning good people" I said walking into the kitchen.

Sarah, Steve, and Justin looked at me before smiling.

"Good morning sweetie the pancakes just finished" Sarah said handing me a plate with four pancakes stacked on top of each other.

"Thank you" I said before sitting down at the bar right next to Justin.

"How was your sleep?" Justin asked looking at me.

"It was good how about yours?"

"Good" He said smiling at me.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Steve huffed before walking to the door.

After about a minute he came back to the kitchen with a small package.

"This is for you Angela" Steve said surprising me.

"Really who's it from?"

"There's no return address" He said looking confused.

"Huh...that's weird" I said before grabbing the package.

"I'll open it after breakfast" I said shrugging.

They all nodded before I dug into my delicious pancakes.

.............................................................

I jumped onto my bed with the little box that was sent to me in my hands. I huffed and grabbed the knife that was under my bed.

Don't ask...

I cut the tape off the box before putting the knife back under my bed. I then opened the box to see an envelope. I tore open the envelope before unfolding the piece of paper inside of it. My eyes scanned over the page.

      Hello Princess, I just wanted to show these to you. And I wanted to tell you that your friends are in deep danger. Love you.

                                   Sincerely.

                                                  Walter.

I quickly ripped up the letter in frustration.

Why can't this fucking ass leave my friends out of this?

I looked in the box to see another box but it was a little smaller and it was wrapped in a cute pink and purple wrapping paper.

I grabbed the little box before tearing off the wrapping paper. I then took off the lid of the box and huffed.

The first thing I saw was a picture of Walter smirking at the camera. I raised an eyebrow before picking up the picture, only to figure out that there was a whole stack of photos.

I quickly started going through them to see a bunch of pictures of me. Pictures of me that I've never EVER seen.

They were almost stalker like.

Then the photos started showing my friends and their parents. The pictures of them were pictures that they probably didn't even know were being taken either.

Walter's been stalking all of us...

Holy shit...

Sadly I knew what has to be done...

And nobody's gonna like it especially me or Justin.

I grabbed all the stuff and shoved it in my school bag before grabbing my skateboard, then I quickly left the room. I jogged down the stairs and to the front door I was about to leave when a hand stopped me from behind. I turned around to see a happy looking Justin.

God I'm gonna miss him...

"Where are you going?" He asked looking curious.

"Justin I love you" I blurted out making him look at me with huge eyes.

"S-seriously?" He asked still looking surprised.

"Yes but I've gotta go I'll see you later and be safe" I said quickly before turning around and rushing out of the front door.

I jumped onto my board and skated off to where I needed to go....

I was also leaving behind the man I love and my awesome life that I started loving because of all the amazing people.

The saddest thing is I didn't even look back...

.............................................................

Justin's pov.

I quickly rushed outside of my house so I could tell Angela I love her to, but she was gone.

I wonder where she went?

I huffed and walked back into the house and closed the door behind me.

I decided I would tell Angela that I love her when she comes back.

I trust her, I know for a fact she could never cheat on me or anything like that.

I walked up the stairs and went up to Angela's room, so I could wait for her.

I sat on her bed and pulled out my phone before playing some weird game that involved shopping.

..............................................................

After about two hours of me waiting for Angela in her room and her not coming back yet. I decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. I pulled out last night's left over spaghetti before putting some in a bowl and plopping it into the microwave.

Right when I was about to press start my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket to see that it was Kelvin calling.

I clicked answer and put the phone to my ear.

"What's up Kelvin?" I asked looking at the counter in front of me.

"Its Angela" He said sounding like he was crying.

Which confused me since Kelvin never showed any emotions besides happiness.

"Is she okay?" I asked getting worried.

''She's dead" He said making me drop my phone.

What?!

I picked my phone back up thinking this was some cruel joke.

"How the actual fuck is she dead?" I asked biting my nails nervously.

She can't be dead...

"She got ran over by a semi and the ambulance got there too late. She was already dead"

"Oh...my...god... " I breathed with tears in my eyes.

"We are gonna bury her tomorrow,  you can come to the hospital now if you wanna see...her...I called Matthew and Hannah already and their coming" Kelvin said sounding sad.

"I'll be there" I said slowly before hanging up the phone.

I put it in my pocket before I heard somebody walk into the house.

"Angela, Justin!"

My parents.

I slowly walked out of the kitchen to see my parents smiling happily at me.

But when they saw my face their looks grew worried.

"Are you okay son?" Dad asked walking closer to me.

"Angela is... "

"Whats Angela?" Mom asked

"Sh-she's dead" I choked

...............................................................

When me and my parents got to the hospital I saw Hannah, Matthew, and Kelvin all standing outside.

I quickly got out of the car with my parents behind me. When I reached them they all gave me sad looks.

"Is she for sure dead?" I asked hoping that maybe they will tell me it's a joke, and that maybe my beautiful Angela will run up behind me and engulf me in a hug.

"Yes she is" Hannah said sobbing.

I looked at the floor all of my hope crushed.

"Do you want to see her?" Matthew asked

I nodded slowly before we all walked into the hospital. I looked at Linda who was sobbing behind the counter.  I walked up to her and when she saw me coming she quickly stood up and walked over to me.

She engulfed me into a strong hug.

"Why did this have to happen to such a young and beautiful person?" Linda sobbed into my shoulder.

"I don't know"

"She had her whole life ahead of her" She said pulling away.

"I know" I said nodding

"Are you gonna go see her?"

"Yeah"

"Good luck and she's in room 134" Linda said patting my shoulder.

I gave her the smallest and saddest smile before walking to the elevator. We all got in and went to the second story before going to Angela's room.

When we got in I saw Angela lying peacefully on her bed. I slowly walked up to her and looked at her pale motionless face.

Thats when I broke.

Tears started flowing down my face like a waterfall.

I grabbed her hand and I noticed that all the old sparks that I've always felt when I touched her, were now gone.

Thats probably because she's dead.....

.................................................................

The Next Day.

I watched as the preacher talked about how special and amazing Angela was, even though he didn't know Angela like me and our friends knew her.

"Now I believe Angela's boyfriend Justin would like to say a few words" The preacher said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Everyone turned to me as I slowly stood up and walked to the microphone.

"Angela was special to us all, she was the most amazing and sweet person you could ever meet. She always made sure to think of others and herself which is why I believe that she was loved by people like us"

"I remember yesterday, which was the day she died. She was leaving the house so I asked where she was going and all she did was turn around look at me and say. 'I love you'. Then she left before I could even talk. But all I wanted to do was wrap her up in my arms and tell her that I loved her to,  but I couldn't since she left...forever..."

"We just need to keep Angela close to our hearts and make sure that we never forget her. Because someone like her is someone that I want to be like. She was an amazing person and was loved by all of us especially me. I'll always love and cherish the time I had with her, cause I know that I will never fall for another person again"

After I finished my speech which made everyone cry, including me. I quickly left the church and went to my car. I jumped in and drove off to me and Angela's old place on top of the abandoned building.

When I got to the top of the building I walked to the edge and looked at the view before slamming my fists onto the railing out of frustration.

I looked up at the sky which is apparently where god is.

I don't think I can ever believe in him again.

"Why?" I whispered

When I got no answer I got even more angry.

"Why why WHY WHY?!!" I screamed pulling my hair.

I collapsed to my knees and cried. I cried harder then I ever have before.

............................................................

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.7K 1.9K 40
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮" Alesia amor has been antisocial since the b...
5.4K 143 12
*COMPLETED* "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" I just rolled my eyes. Maya Prescott is a girl who has an amazing ability to f...
208K 6.2K 20
In school she is you're nerd but outside she is much more She is a street fighter with a dark past she lives alone with no true family.... But one d...
330 39 10
UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY!!! Kira is a badass, not that anyone would know it. Her brother is the leader of one of the local gangs. She pretends to be a g...