Rejected

Від LifeAsIknowIt

“I, Eryn Jay, accept your rejection William Camp” I watched as his body dropped to the ground. His hands sho... Більше

Authors Note: Read before starting Rejected.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE
Authors note

Chapter 31

14.5K 536 64
Від LifeAsIknowIt

To say I was mad was an understatement. Waking up wrapped in Wills arms with my body aching from the orgasmic sex- I could handle that.  The mark on my neck from will binding me to him until death? No I could not handle that.

Jumping up I grabbed my bag and threw some clothes on. If I were in a cartoon I’m sure there would have been steam shooting from ears. How could I be so fucking stupid?

“Is it really that bad though?”

No it wasn’t that bad; but now I’m stuck with this infuriating man for the rest of my life. I was growing madder by the second- the bond was making me feel all these emotions towards him. Loving emotions.

A shudder wracked its way up my spine- that fucking waste of skin good for nothing fuc-

“Eryn?”

His voice brought me out of my internal rant. Shooting him the deadliest glare I could I stood up and marched over to where he was lying down. Getting right in his personal space I hissed.

“Do you know what you fucking did?”

His eyes searched my face until they landed on the awful mark. Slowly a ghost of a smile appeared on his face; his eyes starting to twinkle.

“What the fuck are you smiling about?”

When he didn’t say anything I started to hit him

“You”

SMACK

“Are”

SMACK

“UN”

SMACK

“Fucking”

SMACK

“Believable”

I went to hit him again but he caught my arm. His laugh echoed around me; pulling me closer to him his head dipped down capturing my lips. The bond we had before was great- but- but now that we were mated it was so much more intense. My mind started to fog- making me forget about what I was doing. The electricity consuming me; wrapping around us and entwining until we were in our own little cocoon of heated bliss.

Pulling away my fingers touched my tingling lips.

“That.. was… was”

“I… I know Will”

Our words were whispered. This was crazy.

He stood up pulling me with him. As he went around trying to find his clothing I had to look down; a blush starting to cover my cheeks.  The only thing not ripped was his boxers- I didn’t touch those.  Will grabbed my hand and we started to walk back to the pack house.

“Eryn?”

Not quite ready to speak yet I glanced at him

“You know you can’t leave now right? We can’t be separated”

Again I said nothing- I knew this to. I was trapped with Will whether I liked it or not.

I looked down trying to control the familiar rage bubbling up inside me- it was bound to happen but not fucking now.

 I felt like crying; of course I was happy to actually have been able to find my mate unlike so many others. Will stopped me right before we walked out of the tree’s; I glanced at him but all he did was pull me to his chest. Wrapping his arms tight around me; his chin resting on the top of my head.

“Eryn, everything your feeling- I’m feeling. Please be happy- I promise ill work every day to show you that you’re my everything. We are a team now, it’ll be okay. Let me help you… let me love you yeah?”

Again I never said anything- but it didn’t matter. Will knew the affect his words had on me; the pain subsided in my heart and I took a breath. Unravelling out of his embrace we walked up to the house; I instantly walked to get some water- while Will walked up the stairs. But not before pulling me into a quick kiss making my toes tingle.

Sitting down at the table I rested my head on the cool surface. The chair sliding out beside me made me jump. I wasn’t really all that surprised to see Blake beside me. I suppose after the morning I’ve had your level of surprise is very high.

“What the fuck dfo you want Blake”

He regarded me passively; his eyes starting to narrow

“Why did you put Leanne on the spot Eryn? You know she has been hiding in her room? She’s terrified!”

“You’re a fucking retard. You should feel as much grief as the rest of MidMoon. She murdered our alpha Blake. You’re lucky I don’t fucking kill her”

Looking around I noticed we caused some attention to some of the pack. Blake lowered his head- out of respect- then started to talk again.

“Look I didn’t sit down to fight with you Eryn. I – I’m sorry about what happened with us. I ‘am I would never have chosen Leanne and if you would have let me mark you months ago – this all could have been avoided. But it didn’t and it is what it is. I just want you to know I’m leaving MidMoon. I’m going to join the CrystalNight pack with Leanne. It’ll be easier that way for both of us.”

I cocked my head and smirked.

“Should we tell him Rosie?”

“Oh yes love”

“Oh Blake- You don’t understand. I ‘am the Luna of CrystalNight and I ‘am the alpha of MidMoon.”

I let my words sink in before I leaned in close; our noses almost touching.

“You have no right to come to me- the girl who’s heart you ripped out- to tell me what you’re going to do. No love you follow my orders; and Blake?”

His face said it all- by mating with Will he was feeling my pain- the same pain he put me through.

“I fucking hate you”

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

202K 4.2K 16
Tia wakes up everyday wondering if she'll meet her mate. When she finds out her mate and the alpha of her pack doesn't want anything to do with her...
The Mate of A Vampire Від Turtle Cat

Підліткова література

807K 36.4K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
803 62 22
"Madison?" I say through my tears. I touch her face. Even though we weren't together, I still loved her. I was planning to ask her out, but I guess t...
67.2K 2.1K 22
"I heard you're a player." I smirked. "So?" He answered. "Let's play a game." I looked at him skeptically. "Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's...