Don't leave me. Ever...

By SexyPokemonTrainer

Blake being the sexy party boy he is soon introduced to Brooke, a girl who his friends mocked everyday. Once... More

Don't leave me. Ever...
Chapter One: The beginning...
Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...
Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?
Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...
Chapter Five: We all have secrets.
Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.
Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.
Chapter Eight: The pain I live with everyday...
Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.
Chapter Ten: What a stupid thing to say...
Chapter Eleven: Cuts and Bruises.
Chapter Twelve: Protecting me.
Chapter Fourteen: Love, Lost, Hate, Death what's the difference?
Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?
Chapter Sixteen: We all need some happiness.
Chapter Seventeen: Running away...
Chapter Eighteen: Skylar?
Chapter Nineteen: It's the truth.
Chapter Twenty: Wake Up.
Chapter Twenty-one: The lost friend.
Chapter twenty-two: The Party.
Chapter Twenty-three: For the better or the worst.

Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.

4.9K 119 29
By SexyPokemonTrainer

Very short chapter so I thought I would just upload it now. Next one will be MUCH longer...Anyway enjoy! :o <3 :'c

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.

[Anthony’s POV]:

I couldn’t breathe it felt I was suffocating. What was going on? Why did I feel so alone like there was nothing left in the world for me, that someone I cared about was stolen away from me. That I had no one... They looked so happy together so built for each other, like it was destiny for them to become so close. I closed my eyes as I felt my own tears escape. I saw the perfect image of Brooke; she was smiling before she realized that I saw them. She was smiling... I wasn’t needed anymore now that she was happy she had the one she wanted. I couldn’t stay here knowing that I would get in the way of them. But I didn’t want to think about a life without her. All this thinking I had been doing always brought me back to thinking about Brooke how much that I really wanted to be hers. I couldn’t live in a world knowing that she was my best friend’s lover and not mine. I couldn’t tell her that I loved her otherwise that would be selfish. What was I going to do? I didn’t want to ruin my friendship but I didn’t want to live feeling like this. Having the feeling of pain causing through me every time I closed my eyes, I was already feeling the pain of rejection and I was already feeling terrible. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

 I walked down the hallway to Blake’s dad’s office and searched in the draws of the desk that sat in the middle of the room. I felt the hot tears run freely down my face as I felt loneliness for the first time in my life. I wanted it to go away and this seemed like the only way. I grabbed a sheet of paper that sat untouched of the desk and started to write a letter to anyone who read it. I couldn’t stop picturing Brooke smiling when she was in Blake’s arms. She was happy... Then I would be dying a happy man. I grabbed the gun that was in the bottom draw and held it against my head as I sobbed to myself. Lonely. Unloved. Rejection.                                                                                                                                                       

“I love you Brooke,” I whispered before pulling the trigger.

[Brooke’s POV]:

The sound of a gunshot exploded the silence that had filled the room. I blocked my ears as the ringing of the shot stung my head. I saw Blake’s face expression change instantly as he pulled open his phone and started dialling someone. Anthony. I almost ran towards the direction that Anthony had left in panicking about if he was okay. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw blood slowly escaping under the door of a room of Blake’s house. My heart stopped as I pushed the door as hard as I could, as I exposed what was inside. It felt like I was suddenly thrown into a movie scene. That everything went in slow motion as I looked down to see Anthony lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his head.

“No...” I cried as everything went back to normal speed.

I dropped to my knees and made my way to Anthony who was completely still and slowly going cold. I turned my hands over to see that they were covered in blood but I still pulled his lifeless body into my lap.                                                            

“Wake up! You didn’t do this, wake up and tell me this is just a nightmare!” I tried to scream at him but my tears wouldn’t allow that.

I looked at the small piece of paper which was lying on the ground next to him. I reached over and noticed that it was from Anthony, a dying message.

‘To whoever finds this,

I want to say that I have no regrets, she was smiling. She was happy without me I did my job and I am happy for her. But I love her so much and cannot stand living without her. This is no one’s fault expect mine for falling in-love with someone who is too good for me. I love you. I will always love you. Brooke I love you... Be happy forever, sincerely Anthony.’    

My heart felt like it shattered. How long, why couldn’t he just tell me? I brought my knees to my chest and let myself slowly drown in my guilt. He killed himself because of me; I was such a horrible person. I wish that I had known that I could’ve done something.                                                                                                                                                                                          

“Anthony, you where too good for me...” I cried to myself letting this entire situation sink in.

“Brooke...” I heard Blake’s voice call out to me as he walked into the room.

His gaze went straight to Anthony and I could tell that he was crushed; like that he just lost the world. He lowered him to my level and wiped away his own tears. I pulled him next to me letting him understand that I was here for him. Anthony was Blake’s best friend, no wonder he looked like he had just lost everything that was good in his life.                  

“I’m sorry...” I sobbed before scrunching up the letter hoping that Blake would never see it.

I felt Blake’s tears fall against me as I held him. Guilt was washing over me in every direction making me feel responsible for what happened. This wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t here, this was all because of me...

[Skylar’s POV]:

I heard Lauren’s phone start ringing loudly just as she fell asleep. I didn’t want to wake her up but I didn’t know if I should just leave the phone ringing. I carefully slipped away from Laurens hold and tiptoed to the phone.                         

“Hello?” I asked sounding a little bit annoyed as I saw what time it was.                                                                                                    

“I need to talk to Lauren please,” The voice on the other side of the line said sounding really panicky and upset.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

“She isn’t able to talk right now can I give her a message?” I asked quietly looking over to see Lauren still sound asleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

“I really need to speak to Lauren,” They said again almost sounding like they were in tears.

I put the phone down gently and walked over to Lauren who seemed to peaceful to wake but I had to do it. I rocked her slightly causing her to wake up.                                                                                                                                                                                                

“What’s wrong?” She asked me sleepily as I helped her up.

I tilted my head to the phone not saying anything as I sat down on the bed.                                                                                       

“Hello?” Lauren said into the phone before pausing.

I watched her face turn from a cute dreamy look to serious in a split second. I watched as she dropped the phone to the floor not caring what she had just done. I got up quickly and rushed to her side. I hung up the phone but kept my whole attention on her.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

“Lauren, beautiful what happened?” I asked her softly as she just sat there shocked.                                                                    

“His... His dead,” She suddenly said bursting into tears as quickly as I pulled her into a hug.

I had no idea what that meant but whatever it was made her cry. I wished that I didn’t have to see her crying but I couldn’t leave her like this. Our bodies where so close that our lips almost where touching. I almost shuddered scared of how close we where. I felt Lauren’s lips hover over mine slightly touching sending a shiver down my spine. But just then I felt myself press my lips against hers and let the sparks fly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 15.6K 27
She likes him. He likes her. Everybody knows except them. Will Mr. Popularity & the Nerd fall in love?
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
203K 4K 23
Isla Holbrooke wakes up everyday knowing she's different. She accepts it, she embraces it, but she's not sure she quite understands it. Her scars are...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...