The Claim

By ihareemnisar

His eyes scanned the room silently .The room was filled with colours. It was too bright for his taste.People... More

Prologue
Behram n Mahi(Sneak peek) ;)
Sneak Peek no 2
Sneak Peek no 3
Sneak peek no 4
Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Attention guys!!!
Chapter 4
Sneak peek
Author's note
Chapter 5
Attention baby bunnies !!
Next update !
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next update
Good News
Chapter 8
The New Behram ;)
Surprise Bonus update
New stories
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Bonus update
Author's Note
Author's Note
???
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Congo guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 20
author's note
Ramzan Mubarak
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Questions
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Hey people
Important !
Epilogue
Attention !
Bonus chapter
Baazil

Chapter 10

20.1K 989 379
By ihareemnisar

Hey baby bunnies..The date of the update was 8th of April but since i was receiving so many messages for the update so here it is..you guys won..Its an update..Yayyyy...please let me know how it is..Another thing is that i am not giving the date for the next update because i have an exam on 11th and another one on 13th so i'll update after 13 most probably..Please understand and wish me luck..I really need it..

Secondly i love you all for your support and thank you so very much for all your love..

Comments..comments..comments..I want a  lot of comments...

I hope you guys like the chapter.Please leave lots of comments and votes..

Love you all

until next time

Hareem (You can call me Laila too ;) )

P.S Its a longgggg chapter :D

Mahi came back running into the lounge panting heavily and everyone watched her silently trying to hold their laughters.It was hell embarrassing on Mahi's part.Her face was red like a beetroot.Fury clouded her mind as she marched back to her 'their ' room without so much as saying a word to anyone.

"Well..that went ...well" Baazil said chuckling and all of them nodded.

"She is a little shakin up I guess.." Essa said smiling at all of them

"Well yeah hats off to her husband for that" Saman butted in laughing while Urwa didn't bother to hide her giggling too.They sat down again continuing the game without calling her knowing that she needed space.

Later they all left back to their home and Mahi came inside after saying good bye.She sat on the couch in the living room assessing the silence in the room.Her mind instantly went back to the man she was with in his arms a few hours ago.He was still in the study working on God knows what and she sighed.

Silence was too much to tolerate.

How can he live like this?? She thought

May be that's why he was talking about the value of siblings that day

Should I help him with his...problems???

But he hates me...

She refused to think about him anymore and got up walking towards the kitchen .The servants were already asleep in their quarters so she thought of making something for herself.She was thinking about making a sandwich when someone cleared their throat behind her ,she gasped turning around bumping into Behram's chest and instantly rubbed her forehead glaring at him silently.

"Oww" ... He was taller than her and her head came up until his chest.He was standing to close and remembering the last encounter with him made her nervous like crazy.

She shifted her gaze to his chest and heard his voice.

"I am sorry for scaring you.Are you hurt"?? Concern was laced in his voice and she looked up at him finally in his eyes realizing how close he was standing to her.

Remembering his closeness a few hours ago made her retreat her footsteps from him which he clearly noticed but said nothing .

"Uh no.I am fine" She replied in a voice which was a mixture of shakiness and firmness both at the same time.

"May I ask what you are doing here" He asked in a light tone and she pushed him away getting out of his reach and opened the fridge pretending to find something.

"Making something" She replied without looking at him ,he noticed again but said nothing.

"Making what'?? He was trying to push her to make a conversation and she was avoiding him like a plague.

"Don't know" She stood near the counter with her back facing him and put the contents of the sandwich on the counter.

"What's wrong"?? He stood beside her and she inched away from him.He furrowed at her and kept looking at her

"Nothing"..

"Really"?

"Yes"

"Then why aren't you looking at me"?

"Its not like that"

"Mahi" He said in a warning tone and she closed her eyes

"What's wrong "??

"Nothing" Her voice automatically rose and he walked closer to her,she was about to move but he caught her wrist.

"You are avoiding me aren't you"?? He narrowed his eyes at her and she shook her head

"Its not like that'

"Yes it is"

"I am making a sandwich ,is that too hard for you to understand "??

"I would have understood it if you weren't have been putting the peanut butter on the plate instead of a bread slice" !!!! Amusement laced his voice and her hands stopped working at once.

"What do you call this by the way?? the Plate sandwich..my my you must have teeth made from iron to eat this huh"??

"Are you done? You know what you stand here,I am leaving" !! Se put the knife and peanut butter loudly on the counter,the clattering sound made her flinch but she didn't cared.That was enough embarrassment for one day.

Are you for real Mahi?? Peanut butter on a plate?!

Her mind retorted back at her and agitation got the best of her.She was irritated and he was enjoying her state.

She moved forward and he caught her by her waist instantly taking her in his arms again.She gasped putting both her hands on his chest in a reflex and pushed him away but he didn't budged.

"Now.What's wrong with you and why in the hell are you avoiding me"?? He spoke in her ear and she shivered .

"Well we aren't exactly buddy buddies now are we"??

"No but we can be"

"No way"

"Are you avoiding me because of earlier" he asked clearly ,he was a man of a few words and he hated beating about the bush.He was always clear with his questions he never had time for riddles.

"What?! No"! She almost shouted and he smiled crookedly at her

"Clearly you are"!!

"No I am not.And stop smiling at me like that"

"Like what"?? He asked innocently and she glared at him.

"Ughh stop irritating me and let me go this instant,warna mein bohut zorr se cheekhon gi"

(Otherwise I'll scream bloody murder)

"Sure princess go ahead.I am the boss in this place remember" He wiggled his eyebrows at her like a kid and she glared at him in response.

"First off don't call me princess and secondly I am not scared of you" She pointed a finger at him and he raised an eyebrow at her challengingly

"Really? Lets prove it then shall we"??? He leaned over her and she leaned back noticing that she was trapped.The counter was behind her and she had nowhere to escape she gulped silently looking into his eyes ,Behram returned the favour without blinking refusing to drop his gaze from hers.

"So if you are not scared of me then my closeness shouldn't bother you"?? He gripped her waist tightly and ran his nose along the column of her neck ,she wiggled trying to get out of his arms but looking at his bulging biceps Mahi saw her defeat at once.

"Let me go" She whispered when she sensed his lips in her hairs.She gripped his shirt tightly in her fist unintentionally and he smiled at her reaction.

"Why ,you said so yourself that you are not scared of me" His left hand brushed her arm lightly while the other hand rubbed her back silently.

Her heart was beating like a hammer and she felt the warmth of his hands on her body ,unconsciously leaning into him she put her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his torso ,sighing at her response he put her arms around her silently engulfing her in a warm hug.Minutes passed silently and both of them didn't say a word.

"I never want you to be scared of me Mahi.No matter what kind of relationship we have you are still my better half.What happened earlier was just a bet and I returned the favor but let me clear one thing here.I wouldn't have mind if it weren't one". Listening to his voice made her come out of the trance she was in.She gasped suddenly pushing him away and ran out of the kitchen like a bullet ,but her ears didn't fail to notice his loud laughter behind her.

From that night on words Mahi started running away from Behram. Where ever she saw him she always avoided him,or ran away .She didn't know what she was running from, him ......or herself.

Behram noticed her behavior but never got time to talk to her about it and according to Mahi they weren't exactly buddy buddies which was true.

A week passed and the things remained same between them .She was sitting in the lawn with the gardener learning about plants when a maid came towards them

"Mahi ma'am ,Nawab jee told me to tell you that he is going to a friends wedding tonight and you have to go with him. He said expects you ready at 8 sharp" She delivered the message like a robot and left.

Mahi looked at the plants for a minute silently then moved inside engrossed in her thoughts about going to a wedding with him.

"Why is he taking me with him"??? She mumbled to herself not realizing that he was coming straight towards her.

She bumped into a wall harshly and was about to meet the floor when a strong pair of arms caught her and helped her to her feet.

"Do you by any chance use your eyes Mahi"?? He asked annoyed and she gave him a fuming look.

"I can ask you the same thing .Why do you always bump into me"??

"Excuse me.I don't bump into you.You although seem to like bumping into me all the freakin time"

"Need I remind you Nawab jee that you were coming straight towards me and if by any chance I wasn't looking ,were you not looking too or you just wanted to bump into me"?? She replied calmly glaring at him and his men sighed at the usual sight and Behram gave them all a "I'll rip your head off " look.

"I do not bump into nutcases Miss Mahi"

"Well I certainly do not bump into jerks" !! She yelled at his face and walked out of there leaving him fuming on the insult she gave him in front of his men.

He moved forward with rage without saying a word and his men followed behind .

"Sirf larna ata hai iss larki ko.Waisay hath pakar lo tou rooh fana hojati hai iski .Aik number ki laraka hai churail"

(She just know how to fight.When I just hold her hand romantically ,she dies out of fear. She is such a witch)

Behram mumbled to himself and one of his men turned around looking at him confusedly

"Did you say something Sir"??

"No" He replied shortly and kept moving shaking his head out of his own thoughts.

At night Behram came to fetch Mahi at 8 sharp. He came into the room and she instantly looked around hearing someone open the door and the sandal that she was trying to wear for at least ten minutes slipped out of her hands. His gaze caught hers and he froze.

Behram stood there open mouthed looking at the beauty in front of him.To say that she took his breath away would be an understatement of the century.

He gazed at her in awe while she gulped tearing her gaze away from him silently.

"Mein bas tayyar hoon.Ye sandal ka strap ..."

(I am almost ready ,this sandal's strap ...)

She was in the middle of her sentence when he started moving forward in her direction ,now it was her turn to froze.She looked at him without blinking as he approached her like she was his prey.

He kneeled down silently in front of her without breaking the eye contact and now, his knees were on the floor while she was sitting on bed.He silently grabbed her foot and tied the strap of her sandals ,his fingers brushing her ankle ever so softly.Mahi looked at the man in front of him,his eyes were set on her foot and her eyes were set on his face.

He grabbed her other foot and tied the other strap too.Her foot was still in his hand and they were both silent.He looked up at her and she instantly caught his gaze.

The man was beyond handsome,her eyes ran through his features and he drank hers in his orbs.

His hands worked on their own accord and he touched her cheek with his knuckles.She didn't flinched from his touch just watched him in trance as he caressed her cheek silently.The distance was removing itself from between them when suddenly Behram's phone rang loudly startling them both harshly.

He suddenly withdrew his hand and he stood up at once.Behram sighed taking his phone out from his pant pocket and glared at the screen before picking it up.He took a glance at Mahi and motioned her to follow him.He started talking on the phone while going out and she stood there shell shocked thinking about what just happened.

Oh my God

How can I do this

What the hell just happened

I didn't even tried to stop him

What would happened if something....

The loud blaring of the horn ripped her out of her thoughts and she ran outside and sat in the car with him at the backseat silently.

The car started moving and they both sat quietly looking out of the windows not able to face each other.

After a while they reached the venue and Behram introduced her to all of his friends and their wives.

"Listen this is a high profile wedding,they'll serve anything .Just don't eat anything without me.I'll let you know what to eat." He whispered in her ear and she frowned at him

"What do you mean you'll let me know what to eat? Do I have to ask you,take permission before eating now?You'll tell me what to eat"??

She whispered back in his ear not to attract attention

Behram rolled his eyes at her and said

"Trust me when I say this.You don't know what to eat and what not to eat at these weddings.My friend here ..let's just say he is not that of a good guy.His friends are not all good.I mean I am not saying that they are all bad but seventy percent of them are not good roads.So he'll serve whatever they want " He explained

"I don't get it.What are you trying to say"???

"I'll explain it later ,just don't eat anything without me.I have to meet someone,I'll be back in a while". He motioned his guard to stay with Mahi and she looked confusedly at his retreating back.

What's up with him??!

She shrugged and went back to enjoying the wedding.

The food was literally flowing out of the dishes.The wedding was lavish.Mahi smiled looking at all the sweet dishes that were available.She always craved sweet things ,having a sweet tooth was her weakness.She saw brownies in a silver tray and her mouth watered instantly.It was getting late for dinner and she was starving.She tried here and there looking for Behram ,she didn't seem to find him in the crowd and forgot his warning about to be selective with what to eat.

As soon as the dinner started she grabbed a plate and started eating brownies.She didn't count how much she ate .When she felt full she put the plate on the table and sat down looking for Behram.

After a few minutes she started feeling giddy and stared at the body guard weirdly and started giggling.Body guard looked at her plate and sighed calling Behram.

Behram came rushing towards her and saw her giggling to herself. He narrowed his eyes at his wife and she looked up at him .A bright smile suddenly covered her face and she shrieked running towards him.

"Husband"...!!! She bear hugged him out of nowhere and Behram went rigid with shock.

She giggled at him and kissed his cheek and Behram's face looked like someone ran him over with a truck.

He stood there shell shocked at her boldness then saw her condition suspiciouly.He glared at the body guard and he nodded saying.

"Ma'am ate the brownies Sir.I presume they were pot brownies".

"Shit" Behram cursed looking at her empty plate and sighed.He knew with her condition its gonna be a long night.He glanced his adorably giggling wife,she was showing him her teeth and both her hands were around his neck.

"Oh my God.You have two eyes " She pointed a finger at his eyes and a wondrous expression settled on her face.

"Do they work huh"?? She poked his eyes and he flinched

"Oww Mahi"... He tried to steady her on her feet but she refused and shook her head still clutching him like he was her lifeline

"Let's get you home" He put a hand on her waist and dragged her outside with him.He settled her on the back seat of the car and closed the door.He went to get inside from the other side of the car and she opened her side of the door and ran out of the car screaming

"Zombies,zombies..oh mi gosh" !! She ran out and Behram ran after her.

"Hey Mahi....oh for God sake" !! She flew out of his range and now they were both running around his car.Behram almost caught her but she was fast,he immediately grabbed her dupatta and she stopped and started shouting.

"Rape,rape..Ghunda" !! Behram's eyes widened at her words and he face palmed himself mentally

(Ghunda means a punk or criminal)

"Oh khuda ki bandi "

Behram caught her wrist settling her inside the car again and got inside from the same door.

"Just drive" He spoke to the driver roughly and he drove without another word. Two other cars followed Behram's car instantly.

"If you are happy and you know it ,clap your hands" She yelled at Behram's ear and he flinched glaring at her.

Oh God please just shut her up

He raked a hand through his hair ,she was literally wrecking his ear drums singing loudly and clapping continuously.

She saw the gun in the waist band of Behram and grinned at it.

"Ohhh look at that"

"No,no no Mahi.." Behram caught her both wrists with his one hand when she tried to grab his gun.

"Honey,this is not some toy,no don't"...

"Honey??where is honey..honey is sweet right"??? She smiled brightly at him.He looked helplessly at her and leaned against the car seat and tried tuning out her horrible singing.

Behram felt exhausted as they reached home,he caught her wrist again and went inside the house.

"Wow..what place is this??" Mahi looked at the mansion with an amazed expression

"Its our house" He replied turning around.

"Uh huh,what is this.Oh a vase,look at that."

"No honey,put it back" Behram was panting now running after her in the whole house,he grabbed her from her waist and put the vase back on the table.He caught her bridal style taking her up to their room.

"I want a piggy back ride" She punched his chest like a child and poked his nose and cheeks with her index finger.Behram glanced at her adorable face and she giggled ,he came inside the room putting her to bed and told her to not go anywhere.

"I'll be back ok,don't go anywhere" He said and she nodded happily at him saluting him

"Sire yes sir" she saluted and he rolled his eyes at her chuckling.

"You sure are cute"

He went to the bathroom and was changing when he heard her singing loudly.

"Aja aja mein hoon pyar tera,Allah Allah inkaar tera hoooo,hoo aja ,,aja..aa aja aaja aa aja aaa"

(It's an old song from the movie Teesri Manzil from 1966)

He started laughing and came out of the bathroom in his night clothes and she ran towards him

"Handsomeeeeee" She gave him a kiss on his cheek and once again he froze.

"Aww you wittle cutie pie" She pinched his cheeks and he cleared his throat coming out of the trance.Behram never thought that drugged Mahi could be fun too.

"Mahi,ok you need to sleep now"

She shook her head at him looking stupidly in her phone.

"What are you doing" Behram asked curiously and she giggled at him and whispered in his ear.

"I want to go to the lawn"

Behram gave her a crazy look

"At this time of night,what do you wanna do"??

She ran out of the room without answering him and he ran after her

"Hey wait" Behram ran after her at full speed and saw her standing confusedly in the middle of the lawn

"Can we go up to that tree"??

"What tree"

"This tree silly" She pointed towards the largest and highest tree in the lawn and he sighed

"No we can't,we have to sleep.C'mon"

"Nope" She denied and threw her phone as far as she could excitedly

"Look look" !!! The phone crashed with the lawn wall and broke into half after coming down on the grass

Behram looked at her horrified

"What did you do"??

"Oh I put it on the air plane mode !!!

She replied cutely and Behram looked at her as if she lost her marbles.

"What"?! He had an astonished expression on his face .After looking at her for a few seconds loud laughter erupted from his mouth

"Please don't tell me you put the phone on the airplane mode so that it can fly"??

"Yes yes I did" She answered excitedly and started giggling with him.He was laughing clutching his stomach and she was laughing without a reason.

"Oh this is so good"!! He laughed at her and she laughed with him which made him laugh more.He had tears running from his eyes now and Mahi frowned.

"Wittle baby is crying.You have a phone ,we can put it on the airplane mode too,c'mon lets go get it" she stumbled and he looked at her horrified

"Uh no no no.Its fine.i am not crying see" He smiled at her controlling his laughter.

He grabbed her now broken phone and caught her wrist taking her inside the house.They came back into the room and she laid down on the bed sticking her tongue out gazing at the fan.Behram chuckled and removed her sandals from her feet.

"What are you doing now" ? He asked smiling and she blinked at it

"I am trying to touch my nose with my tongue"

He laughed again and laid beside her ,he was about to switch off the light when she screamed looking at the large portrait of Behram above the bed.

"Oh my God..Robert Pattinson..oh look what a handsome man" He raised an eyebrow at her but she was focusing only on the picture.She glanced on his face for a second then grinned crookedly at him

"You both look the same" She bear hugged him and started babbling things

"I love twilight..What a vampire you are.Will you drink my blood"?? She showed him her teeth and he chuckled loudly

"No I won't"

"But why" She gave him puppy dog eyes and he caressed her cheek

"Because I am not hungry and now you go to sleep"

He put the quilt over her and laid down too when she almost jumped on him

"I'll sleep with Edward,bella always sleeps with him" She mumbled in his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso.He hesitated at first then smiled at her sleepy face.She mumbling incoherently in his chest and his chest vibrated with a chuckle.He ruffled her hair lightly and she hid her face in his neck.

"You my bella are so going to regret this in the morning" he grinned and turned off the lamp slipping into the peaceful darkness.

Warm..that's what she felt first thing in the morning after opening her eyes.A hard chest ..she was lying on top of a guy and she looked up at his face with a horrified expression.

Confusion and terror swept through her and a loud scream tore out of her mouth.

Behram got up in a fighting stance and grabbed her with her waist getting her down on the bed.He instantly grabbed the gun from the side table and looked around the room for any sign of threat.He was behaving like an alpha male and Mahi was still screaming

"What the hell happened" He asked,she was still under him and he was on top of her but he didn't noticed

"What is going on here" she yelled at him and he frowned at her then grinned sleepily

"Oh so finally,you are yourself now.Good' He laid on top of her putting his neck in her neck and Mahi looked at him in a frozen state

"What?? She whispered ,her mind was still trying to cope up with the distress.She was confused and scared as he laid on top of her,she pushed him with all her might and he didn't budged

"Get off me,what's going on"?? She asked pushing him but he grabbed her waist rubbing circles on her back.

"You tell me" He whispered hoarsely in her ear and his voice made goose bumps arise on her arms

"What do you mean...let me go" Still astound with the fact that she was this close to him,she tried to get up but he pinned her to the bed.

"You said you loved me last night and ...you know uh we did the dirty" !! He winked at her and she looked at him with a terrified face

"What"?! She screamed and he mentally laughed at her state.

He was enjoying scaring and teasing her and above all he was shirt less.He smirked observing her blushed face.

He leaned on her face kissing her cheek and she blushed like there was no tomorrow.

"What are you doing "? She pushed him with her hands on his chest and he controlled bubbling laughter in his throat.

You are scaring the living day lights of the poor thing Behram....

Enjoying her situation he decided to tease her more. His mind tried to stop him but his heart refused to leave the beauty in his arms. He leaned in again this time pressing his lips on her neck.Mahi's eyes widened as his lips move forward on her neck kissing and teasing.She grabbed the pillow and started hitting him with it.He chuckled in her neck and bit her neck.

"Oww" She gasped and he chuckled again

"Let me go or I'll scream bloody murder I swear.Don't touch me"

"But I just did" He smile evilly at her and she kicked his foot,pushing him off of her and this time he let her go.She flew out of his reach and went to the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

"Mein mazakh karaha tha,abhi tou kuch nahi kiya meine"

"(I was joking,I didn't do anything yet)". He shouted now fully laughing at her scared state. His booming laughter followed after her ,she fumed in anger when she saw a hickey on her neck in the mirror and mentally killed him a thousand times.

From the day onwards Mahi avoided Behram like a plague.Behram sensed her shyness and decided to give her some space.

He never experienced these relations in his life.Being protective and possessive about her was becoming his primary instinct .

Mahi was working in the kitchen with maids preparing food for Saman ,Urwa and Essa.

After a while she heard voices talking and laughing and went straight to the living room.She smiled looking at her cousins and went straight into Saman's arms.Saman hugged her tightly and Essa ruffled her hair .

"Hey coz" Urwa smiled and Mahi kissed her cheek.

"Where is everyone else"?? mahi looked at the door for her missing cousins and essa replied with a smirk.

"We didn't tell them we were coming, just came to give you this chocolate cake.Urwa made it"

Essa smiled giving her freshly made mouth watering chocolate cake.

"Oh my God.Really?? Since when are you into cooking Urwa"?? Mahi grinned at Urwa and she gave her a toothy smile.

"Just was in the mood to make something"

They sat down and Mahi stopped them all for dinner.They talked ,laughed and made plans for a good hang out and Mahi heard Behram's voice ,he came inside talking on the phone.

And noticed everyone looking at him ,he smile disconnecting the call and wrapped his arms around Essa in a warm hug.

"Ap log kab ai salay sahib"

(When did you guys came...sala is the wife's brother and sahib means Mister)

Essa hugged him back wholeheartedly and chuckled lightly.

"Just an hour ago,we were leaving but Mahi stopped us for dinner"

"Off course you should have dinner with us,why were you guys leaving" Behram patted Essa on his back and nodded smiling at Urwa and Saman.

"Hello dulha bhai" Urwa smiled and Behram smiled back at her

"Hello little girl" Urwa smiled brightly at Behram and Saman spoke looking at Behram

"Mahi cooked dinner tonight Behram bhai.What did you do,when did she became so nice " Saman teased Mahi and she smacked her on her arm

"Aray aj kal tou bohut achi hui vi hain ye"

(She is really nice these days)

Behram mumbled and everyone said at once

"What"?!

"Nothing " Behram cleared his throat smiling Mahi gave him a hard glare.

Mahi went inside the kitchen and settle the table with maids,they were having dinner when Mahi felt the rice choke her in her throat and she immediately started coughing violently.Behram stood up instantly and patted her back,he had a worried face and all of them looked at them with shocked expressions.

Essa looked at Saman and she winked at him motioning towards them.

"You okay"?? Behram asked patting her back and she nodded still coughing.

"Kaisay khati ho bewaqoof larki,abhi kuch hojata tou"??

(How did you eat silly girl,what if something happened)

Behram leaned towards her kissing her forehead ,Mahi blushed and looked down in shock avoiding his eyes and Urwa who was drinking water suddenly spilled it out in surprise from her mouth ,and the water splashed straight to Essa's face.

"Eww Urwa what the hell" Essa stood up wiping the water drops from his face ,and Saman's laughter filled the room.Behram and Mahi looked at all three of them in shock.

"Wo sorry..Wo dulha bhai ne"

(Uh..sorry,actually dulha bhai just)...

Urwa was stupidly blurting things out from her mouth when Saman and Essa both instantly put their hands on her mouth silencing her.

"Na beta na" !!

(No kid no) !!!

Essa tried to control his laughter while shaking his head at Urwa while Saman's face was red from stopping her chuckles in her throat.

Behram gave Mahi a weird look saying

"Inn teeno ko kya hua achanak"??!

(What happened to all three of them suddenly)

Mahi shrugged eating her food like her life depended on it while Saman failed to control her bubbling laughter anymore at his question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
71.5K 3K 42
"If I have to leave you, I'll start seeing courtesans." He stated. Unfazed, "go ahead," whispered the woman of his heartbeat. Prem took one hand off...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
3.2M 179K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...