Different↠drarry [On Hiatus]

By CrownedDrarry

Harry Potter has went from 'The Boy Everyone Wants Their Kids To Become' to 'The Boy No One Wants Their Kids... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter threee
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Four

6.2K 300 270
By CrownedDrarry

I JUST REALIZED THAT I SORTED GINNY INTO THE EIGHT YEAR COMMON ROOM BY MISTAKE????? BUT I'M NOT CHANGING IT BECAUSE I'M LAZY. SHE SKIPPED A GRADE OKAY DEALEITHIT

Also I just finished writing 2 chapters of a wolfstar fanfic that I wanna publish but I'm not sure if it's any good, yikes.
••••

Once the two finished settling in, they made their way to the common room.
Pansy and Blaise had already claimed the sofa, and Luna sat on the cushions placed on the floor.

Harry made his way to the small group; Draco following. As soon as the two sat down, though, a new group of people walked in. The first person to notice them was Draco, who sat on the cushions with Luna. He instantly went quiet and stared behind them; towards the staircase.
He then made eye contact with Harry, and Harry knew exactly why.

Ron, Hermione, Neville, Dean, Seamus, and Ginny were standing at the bottom of the Gryffindor staircase. Harry didn't even bother to look, he could tell by the look Draco held on his face.

He knew they were probably all Mad at him, Ginny probably told them some fowl lie. Something along the lines of; 'oh, Ron! He's changed! He yelled at me as soon as I got to the table!'

Harry grunted at the thought; it was likely.

"So, anyway," Luna continued on with her story- something about a new species of... something.

They acted as though they didn't notice them, and they sat at the corner with the wooden table. Pansy had her legs rested on Harry's knees, and so did Blaise; as he was sat between them on the sofa.

"And there's also a new species of unicorns- did you know that unicorns only like girls? What an interesting fact." Luna continued, "also, may I braid flowers in your hair, Draco?"

Draco blushed but nodded, not wanting to he rude, and Harry smirked.

After a while of sharing jokes while Luna braided flowers into Draco's hair, everyone fell silent.

"What do you want, Granger?" Pansy asked.

Harry looked up, and sure enough, Hermione was standing there behind him.

"Hey, Harry," she smiled, "can I sit here?"

He looked at his friends for disapproving or approving looks, but all of them held neutral looks- except Luna, who nodded.

"Sure." Harry replied.

Hermione thanked him and sat next to Luna, a bit awkwardly.

"So, what brought you to the dark side?" Pansy asked, "was it our coolness?"

"No," Hermione laughed, "Ginny just kept whining about Harry. It was awfully annoying. And I missed Harry."

Harry looked back at the table, noticing how Ginny and Ron seemed to have some sort of aura seeping off them- he couldn't tell if it were jealousy or hate.

Sighing, Harry turned around.

"Why do they hate me so much? I've done nothing wrong to offend them, have I?" Harry asked Hermione, genuinely confused.

"Well, I personally think that Ron isn't used to change, nor is he very fond of slytherin... and Ginny is just overall angry with you because you broke up with her I think? I'm not quite sure, but it's all are very stupid and childish." The group nodded in agreement.

"All done!" Luna exclaimed, smiling proudly at the work she's done in Draco's hair.

Harry looked over, smirking at Draco, "it suits him."

"Don't you think?" Luna smiled, causing Pansy to laugh, "what?" Luna asked, laughing as well.

Finally Pansy sprang up, a devious smirk playing on her lips, "we should play truth or dare- but spin the bottle version." Pansy exclaimed.

The whole group sighed; because of course, this is exactly something Pansy Parkinson would want to do.

She stood on the couch, "anyone who wants to play truth or dare is welcome to join-!" She bent down as Blaise whispered something into her ear, stretching himself over Harry, "oh yes. And if anyone has any type of alcohol, bring it. And a bottle. We need a bottle."

Eventually everyone formed a circle- except for Ron and Ginny, who went to their rooms. Harry sat between Draco and Pansy, while Luna, Blaise, and Hermione sat opposite of them in the circle. A few other Slytherin's and Gryffindor's joined, and three other Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's.

Pansy laid out the rules; "Alright; one person spins the bottle, and whoever it lands on gets asked truth or dare- that person spins the bottle and asks the next- so on so forth. If any of you wuss out, then someone- which will be me- gets to ask you an even worse truth or dare, and by law- which is my law- you have to answer. If not, we get to jinx you. Understood? Good. May the odds be in your favour, let the games begin!" She exclaimed, before spinning the bottle as some Hufflepuff's shared scared looks; wondering just what they got themselves into.

The bottle landed on Balise, in which cause Pansy to instantly smirk, "Alright, Zabini. Truth or dare?"

Blaise knew Pansy better than most, and he knew not to trust her when it came to dares... and yet, he stilled replied with "dare."

"Oooh, someone's showing their inner Gryffindor tonight! I like it," she winked at Blaise, "Alright, Zabini. I dare you to chug that whole bottle of firewhisky-" she pointed to the few bottles of alcohol stacked up in the circle, "if you fail, you need to kiss atleast seven people in this room."

Blaise looked at the firewhiskey- there was only half a bottle, so deciding not to 'wuss out,' as Pansy put it, he began chugging. He almost finished when he coughed, causing the drink to spirt from his nose.

Pansy snorted, "someone can't hold their alcohol. So, who are you gonna kiss?"

Blaise winked at a few people, stood up, and kissed people at random- one of them being Pansy, who stuck her tongue out in disgust, exclaiming how he "knew she was Hella gay."

Finally, after scaring a few Hufflepuff's, Blaise sat back in his spot and spun the bottle.

"Alright, Longbottom." Blaise smirked and winked at Neville, who, in turn, blushed. "truth or dare."

"Truth." Neville mumbled.

"No fun." Blaise pouted, thinking. "Alright. I want you to name five people in this room who you wouldn't mind- or like to- fuck in that closet right there." He pointed to a broom closet on the side.

Neville's blush deepened; "u-uh, Do  I have to say their names?"

Blaise nodded.

Sighing, Neville named off five people; "Hermione, Luna, Marc, Dean, and Seamus."

Neville didn't even give anyone time to react before spinning the bottle, "Harry. Truth or dare?"

Harry sighed, "dare."

Neville looked a little lost as to what to ask, so Pansy spoke up for him, "Alright, I'll say.  I dare you to spend seven minutes in that closet with a person of my choice." Pansy declared.

"My, Parkinson, such a low dare. I thought you'd be more creative than that." Harry smirked, but as did Pansy.

"Sometimes I like to go old school. Nothing wrong with that- now into the closet!" She ordered.

Harry sighed and walked into the closet. He leaned against the wall, awaiting to see just who Pansy had picked to go along with Harry.

Finally the door opened, and Draco was pushed inside and into Harry, "I didn't give you my permission-!" He continued yelling at Pansy, but found it worthless as she closed and locked the door.

Mumbling a few chosen words, he looked back at Harry, blush tinting his cheeks.

"How very thoughtful of her." Harry smirked, walking towards Draco.

Draco backed away until his back hit the wall, which only caused Harry to smirk even more.
Draco noticed how Harry was now officially towering over him- as if he had some sort of growth spurt after the war, because Draco was once taller than Harry.
Feeling small, Draco furrowed his brows, "can I help you, Potter?" He asked.

Harry slid his hands in his pockets, his back slumped slightly, and shrugged. "I don't want to waste these spectacular seven minutes- now five, what about you?"

Draco raised a brow, "what do you mean by 'wasted?'"

Harry smirked and moved closer so their foreheads were touching. Draco's cheeks felt as though they were on fire, and his legs felt as though they were about to give out on him. Harry hooked his fingers around the belt loops on Draco's pants and pulled him closer; Just as Harry was about to push his lips into Draco's, though, Pansy banged on the door, "SEVEN MINUTES ARE UP! you better have clothes on or so help me-" Harry slid away from Draco just as Pansy opened the door, although she seemed a bit dissapointed, "man. I was hoping you'd have to walk out here naked." She pouted.

Draco's blush didn't do him the favour of dying down, and Pansy instantly picked up on it- although she didn't say anything, not yet, atleast. She smirked as Draco hurried out of the closet to return to his place on the floor, and Harry winked at her as he walked by.

They continued playing until three in the morning- luckily classes weren't starting until Monday. But Draco seriously couldn't keep his mind off of Harry- as much as he tried. His mind was doing him no favour in shutting the fuck up, and neither was Harry's sudden burst of confidence when he was around Draco- Draco was sure that Harry would use this against him... in time.

Sighing to himself, Draco turned over and closed his eyes; this is going to be one hell of a school year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
459K 15.8K 40
Draco Malfoy has been changed into a snake. Since Harry is the only one who can understand him, he has to carry him everywhere -even in his own bed. ...
699K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
969K 38.8K 58
When Harry returns to Hogwarts after the battle, everything has changed. Houses have been abolished and relationships have ended. Mandatory therapy i...