He's Mine

By Loves_jerry

Jade did something so terrible now she regrets to do read to know what jade done to cause so much pain in Bec... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Waking Up To School
Chapter Two: Suspended
Chapter Three: Sneaking Out
Chapter Four: Things Get Messy At Home
Chapter Five: Moving With Beck
Chapter Seven: Such An Awful Day
Chapter Eight: My First Visitor
Chapter Nine: Memories Of My Past
Chapter Ten: Self Harm
Chapter Eleven: Hospital
Chapter Twelve: Nonstop Crazy
Chapter Thirteen: The Way Out
Chapter Fourteen: New Trouble

Chapter Six: Doing Drugs Again

394 314 233
By Loves_jerry

~Jade's POV~

I woke up in the morning and found myself cuddled by Beck, i quickly grab his hand and pull it to his side without making any noise.

I got up from the bed and got dressed, i grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the living room. There was Beck's mom sitting watching TV while i sense a smell of food, she was probably waiting until the food was done.

She tilts her head to look at me.

Beck's Mom:"Good morning sweet heart."

Jade:"Morning....Mam."

I walked away and was about to head out the door until Beck's mom called me out.

Beck's Mom:"Hey sweetie were you going?"

I smiled while thinking what to say.

Jade:"I'm going to a friend's house she wants to hang out and i promised her i'll come today.."

Beck's Mom:"Alright here's my number if you need me to pick you up.."

She takes out a paper and begins to write her number down, once she was done she handed the paper over to me.

Jade:"Thanks.."

Beck's Mom:"Okay take care.."

Jade:"Alright than bye..."

I headed out of the house while walking straight to my school, i know i wasn't allowed anymore but i didn't had much to do so i decided to have fun smoking pot with my friends.

Well i know they all just care about the weed more than their actual friends, but once it comes to me they have more respect, cause they know my ex boyfriend has guns and i wouldn't mind borrowing it just to shoot someone's head.

~15 Minutes Later~

I finally was in school while i looked around i saw my pot head friends standing in the front of the school while lighting up a cigarrete.

I quickly went up to them.

Jade:"Hey guys.."

Friends:"Hey.."

Jade:"So...Elizabeth i have something to tell you... mind stepping out of this group.."

Elizabeth:"Sure... why not.."

She smiled while walking away from the group and looking at me while smoking a cig.

Jade:"Look i just got suspended..... yesterday and like i have nothing better else to do... i wanna smoke with you guys..."

Elizabeth:"Of course babe... and damn this stupid school sucks dick they suspend kids for no fucking reason."

Jade:"Well i did got on a fight with that bitch that i hate remember?"

Elizabeth:"Ohhh yeah.... i can't stand her either man... people are spreading around that she does guys for money... whatcha think about that honey..."

Jade:"Well that's very shameful... no wonder that bitch smells like dick..."

Elizabeth:"Hahahha.... Oh jade your always been the funniest from this whole group... we missed you.. you know... once we didn't saw you around school we all were wondering where the fuck did she go.."

Jade:"Yeah... well anyways hand me some of that shit.."

I pointed out to the weed she had on her pockets.

Elizabeth:"Sure sister..."

She slips her hand inside her pocket and takes out the little bag of weed, she gives it to me while she sits down in the corner of the sidewalks.

I took it from her hand and sat down beside her, while lighting up the weed.

Elizabeth:"So... hows life with your dad and mom..."

I inhale and exhale the smoke .

Jade:"Well... its whatever... and you?"

Elizabeth:"My mom died from a heart attack.... last night....and I'm...feeling.....like...shit.."

She began to sob.

Jade:"Oh baby... don't cry.."

I put her head on my chest and rubbed her hair from the back of her head trying my best to comfort her.

Jade:"Its gonna be okay... I'm here for you baby...."

She smiled with tears in her eyes.

Elizabeth:"Thank you so much Jade you mean so much to me...."

She pulled away while continuing smoking her cig.

Elizabeth:"The only reason... I'm here on this fucking earth its cause of you Jade.."

Jade:"What do you mean?"

Elizabeth:"Jade... i know we been best friends since 7th grade and this might mess up our friendship.... but you know i told you I'm bisexual right?"

Jade:"Yeah..."

Elizabeth:"Well...i've noticed ever since 10th grade i started having this kinda crush on you.... and now it grew more... and you probably don't feel the same way but its...whatever.."

I grabbed her face and quickly kissed her lips not letting her break into tears again, she kissed me back while lightly placing her hand on my cheek and i can feel her hand shaking.

She pulls away after 6 minutes and looks at me.

Elizabeth:"What just happpened?"

Jade:"i don't like seeing you so heart broken so i kinda did it to see you smile.."

I shrugged.

Elizabeth:"But did you felt anything..?"

Jade:"Yeah...i think so.."

Elizabeth:"Jade be honest... do you like me that way?"

I took a moment to think, i wasn't sure if i was into girls as well.. but i did know that Elizabeth is the most beautiful gorgeous girl that a guy can ever lay eyes on.. and i think just to make her smile i would give it a try on dating her.

Jade:"Yeah.."

Elizabeth:'Oh shit... for real.."

Jade:"Hahah... yeah babe..."

Elizabeth:"OMG!!."

Her cheeks turned pink while looking at her shoes smiling.

Jade:"Can i ask you something?"

Elizabeth:"Anything boo."

Jade:"Um.... if i ask... you out.... will you keep it a secret between us... i don't wanna go public.."

Elizabeth:"Oh okay.... as long as your mine... i wouldn't mind..."

She smiled while looking at me.

Jade:"Okay..."

She places both of her hands on my face and quickly leans down to kiss me, she begins to pull out her tongue begging for enterance, so i opened my mouth letting her tongue slide inside me. while i was sucking on it, i went to go suck on her bottom lip giving it a soft bite, she moans softly and pulls away.

Elizabeth:"That...was awesome babe..."

Jade:"You liked it?"

Elizabeth:"Fuck yeah.."

She chuckled.

I looked in front of me and there was the principal heading towards the school enterance.

Jade:"Ohh.. shit."

Elizabeth looks up and sees him.

Elizabeth:"Let's hide.."

She takes my hand while running to a corner, we both peeked our heads while looking at the principal.

Jade:"He looks like a clown with that stupid big hat and those stupid shoes.."

I whispered.

Elizabeth:"For real..."

She tils her head and looks at me while still holding on to my hand.

Elizabeth:"Babe there's a party going on tonight are you willing to come?"

I started to think about how would Beck react towards that..

Jade:"I don't know i have to see about that..."

Elizabeth:"What?!? that's not the Jade i know.."

Jade:"Shut up bitch...I'm just kinda busy today.."

Elizabeth:"Alright my babe.."

I let out a deep breath in relief.

Elizabeth:"So.. have you seen that mystery new guy around here?"

Jade:"What mystery new guy?"

I act innocent.

Elizabeth:"Well. that new guy that was just here yesterday when you got suspended... cause after you were out its been a while i haven't seen him.."

Jade:"Ohh...really?? and are you into him.?"

Elizabeth:"Well don't be jelous but yeah... he's so hot i would totally do him in one night...not meaning to sound like a whore but just look at him he's so flawless."

Jade:"Well he's mine so back off.!!"

Elizabeth:"What do you mean he's yours? you barely know him.."

Jade:"You either so shut it.."

Elizabeth:"I've should of known your a jealous type.... and jealousy can be very dangerous.."

Jade:"Exactly so if you don't want me to punch you in the fucking face than stay quiet.."

Elizabeth:"Okay but does that mean your still mine?"

Jade:"Yeah whatever.."

I stand up in relief knowing the principal was gone.

Jade:"Okay thanks for the weed i'll be crashing on that party with Mr. Mystery guy.. Where's the party anyways?"

Elizabeth:"I knew you would come... and its by my house two blocks away... and you know where mystery guy lives?"

Jade:"Psst of course... why wouldn't i.."

I rolled my eyes.

Jade:"Look i gotta go catch you later.."

Elizabeth:"Wait..."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

Jade:What?!?"

I waved at her face.

Elizabeth:"You forgot this.."

She grabbed my face and gives me a kiss.

Elizabeth:"i just missed kissing your lips thats all...."

Jade:"Alright than bye little rockstar.."

Elizabeth:"Bye beautiful.."

I walked away and heading back to Beck's house.

Once i was walking i felt my head spin a little.

Jade:"Oh shit... what's happening..."

I placed my hand on top of a mailbox and stood there holding tight until the dizzyness would go away.

But it got worse, i started hearing voices inside my head.

One of them was my mom's i yelled and panicked.

Jade:"SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!"

I fell back to the floor hitting the back of my head with the concrete floor.

~3 Hours Later~

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital, Beck was sitting near me crying his eyes out, while his mom was outside looking around. i tilt my head gently to Beck's side and whispered.

Jade:"What happened..?"

He pulled his head up and i can see his eyes glowing red.

Beck:"W-why... you left.... the house.....without..... M-me.."

I swallowed hard not knowing how to answer to his question, i closed my eyes and quickly thinking what did i just do to get in here.

I jumped into a conclusion and replied.

"Beck all i remember was walking to a friend's house and than i started having a weird feeling someone was following me so i ran as fast as i could until i hit a car."

Beck looked at me.

Beck:"But you don't seem to have any bruises on your body Jade... How can you explain that?."

I rolled my eyes mad knowing he doesn't believe a word i said.

Jade:"Okay look I'm not in the mood to argue right now if you don't believe me then fine go ahead."

He got up from the chair and stormed off the door pissed, i took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Inside my thoughts i could see my mom smiling looking at me while leaning in for a hug, i could feel my hands get cold and my body shiver, i opened my eyes to feel warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

As soon as i see the door open i quickly wipe my tears and in front of me a man with a white suit was smiling and had papers in his hands. that's when i noticed it was my doctor.

Doctor:"Ms.Jade How are you feeling today?."

I looked at me weird.

Jade:"Um... I'm just not feeling myself today.."

He shakes his head and continues talking.

Doctor:"So... we have some issues." i looked up at him not knowing what he meant.

Jade:"What do you mean we have some issues."

I replied annoyed.

Doctor:"Thing is... Jade.... we did a drug test on you and.... it came out positive... thing is you are going to have to pay the consequences.. and the other issue is after you're being treated here you're going straight to jail.

I swallowed hard not knowing what to do with this horrible situation. i felt embarrassed and awful about this but also cause my dad will be the one with the weight on his shoulders.

Jade:"Doctor ain't there no solution for this?."

He looks at me with a negative face meaning he's going to say no probably.

Doctor:"I'm sorry Jade but thing is your only solution here is after receiving the time you deserve in jail... you get to be in community service so you can get hours and also it shows everyone including the judge you are willing to make a change in yourself."

I breathed hard rolling my eyes in disappointment.

Jade:"Okay doctor... So when am i gonna be transferred?."

Doctor:"Um right after we are done checking your health exams and once it says you are good than you're good to go."

Jade:"Alright."

The doctor leaves than Beck steps inside looking more calm, Now how am i gonna explain to him that I'm going to be transferred to jail.

He looks at me with his chocolate eyes making my heart melt ten times.

Beck:"Jade.... i want you to be honest this time... I'm here for you through good and bad times okay?. that means that if you did something wrong and that's why you're here please tell me i deserve to know."

I swallowed hard not knowing if i should tell him or not, but he's totally right he does deserves to know every truth from what I've done.

Jade:"Okay.... I'm here because..... i felt... bad... i can say depressed.... and well i took a walk to school.... and their i saw my friends..... from there we started talking.... then.... it got to the point i wanted to smoke again.... its just too hard for me to quit okay?. I've had a horrible past that I'll never forget.... cause i was young and i never ever deserved that much pain."

I put my face in my hands and began to cry hard,  its embarrassing how I've just broken myself down in front of Beck.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes and got up to hug me tight.

Beck:"Don't cry babe... I'm here for you... i may not know what horrible things you've been through but i do know that even though you may seem to everyone mean you will always be a sweet caring girl to me.... and no matter what happens i won't leave you alone in this... i promise."

The doctor walks in and says.

Doctor:"Sorry to interrupt.. but Jade your exams are all looking very bad you have your lungs all black from smoking pot, But that will change with a prescription i am going to send your doctor in jail to make sure you take one every 5 hours it will help you clean your lungs and your system.. so be ready because the police are going to be here any minute."

He walks out leaving the room with silence, Beck looks at me pissed.

Beck:"You did pot again? What did i tell you about doing pot? Was it a joke to you of what i said before?.

I looked at him not knowing what to say but knowing i needed to reply to his questions.

Jade:"Beck calm down i only did it once okay? Its no big deal."

He makes that noise with his mouth meaning he's pissed off.

Beck:"Its no big deal? Are you fucking kidding me? Jade you're not a 12 year old you know what the fuck you're doing, You're only causing harm to yourself can't you see that? I'm only trying to help you do better if you wanna keep doing the things you do and being in the wrong track then fine go ahead but know that you will be on your own this time."

I can feel the tears running down my cheeks.

Jade:"Beck where the fuck is that promise that you just did a few minutes ago? The promise that you said you won't leave me alone in this... You're just like everyone else stupid assholes who only gives a fuck about themselves."

He walks up to me to kiss me but i quickly pulled away.

Jade:"Don't kiss me you're a waste of time to me."

Beck:"Jade... please don't be like this... I'm gonna help you in one condition."

I looked at him mad.

Jade:"Okay which is?."

Beck:"Which is you have to be clean and stop doing drugs or you will never see my face again."

I rolled my eyes and yelled in anger.

Jade:"Ughh.... fine I'll stop doing drugs."

He smiled and hugged me tight.

~5 minutes later~

There was a knock on the door Beck opened it and their were 3 big tall police officers ready to turn me in. One of them started speaking.

Police:"Jade you will have to say goodbye to your fellow boyfriend cause its time to go."

I looked at Beck with tears in my eyes and hugged him tight for only 4 seconds feeling pressured, the police officer took out his handcuffs and cuffed me. Once they started taking me out of the room i hear Beck's voice.

Beck:"wait...."

He ran up to me to give me a long kiss and with tears in his eyes he started speaking fast.

Beck:"Jade.... i love you.... don't ever think I'm going to leave you alone in this.. i will fight for your freedom babe.."

One last time he kissed me than stepped aside to see the officer take me inside the cop car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 26
"Why do you hate me so much?" Olivia sobbed "I hate you Olivia because I love you! Happy now?!" Read the story to know more.....
2.6M 52.5K 29
Normal is... Jade has no clue. When her mother dies and she moves in with her father, she feels like she's entered a different world. Used the threat...
369K 7.2K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
24.3K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....