Change of heart.

By RuleOverYou101

This is a story of a transgender girl, who gets bullied. She finally stands up to her bully but will she go t... More

Finally happy
Confused
READ!

Bullies

7 0 0
By RuleOverYou101

There's a new boy in the class, his name is Dean. I hope he's not a bully like all the other new kids. He was very skinny and tall. He sat opposite me at lunch and he said, "Are you a boy or girl?" He nudged a few of his new and very quickly-made friends and they all laughed at me. I'm being bullied again. I won't tell anyone yet, I'll wait until it gets worse. It did get worse. I don't know what I did but I did something that irritated him. He pushed me very hard and I fell onto the floor. Him and his little 'crew' laughed at me, and shouted insults and curses. He kicked me in the leg and ran off with his gang. I almost cried but Emily, my best friend, stopped me from crying by messing around with me and our other friends. The next day, it happened again but this time I stood up for myself. The same thing happened again but I stood up and confronted him. Him and his friends cursed at me and insulted me, as usual. But before any teachers noticed, I punched him in the nose. He fell on the floor with a terrible nose bleed but I didn't care. I put my foot on his chest and said "I am a girl." I stared at everyone, who had saw this happen. They all took a step back, except from my friends. Emily and Mike walked me out of the crowd and to a bench in the far corner of the park.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 835 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
62.6K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
22K 3.2K 50
Sistema Marvel definitivo Benjamin Freed murió después de salvar a alguien en su vida anterior y reencarnó en su yo alternativo en el universo Marvel...
135K 2.8K 109
Requests are open!!!