Just Me, Aria Blaze

By sailorspace

After the battle of the bands, Adagio works her butt off to create new pendants out of the scraps of the old... More

Kicked Away to a Canterlot Camp

Left Out

56 2 1
By sailorspace

Sonata's P.O.V.

............................

I walked over to Adagio, waiting for her to notice me.

"What do you want?"

"Can you hang out with me?"
"You've asked me that a million times, Sonata. Go away. I'm tired."
I groaned.  I went into Aria's room. I don't like her that much. She's really mean to me. I guess you could say that I am mean, too. But, we are the dazzlings, and we collect negative energy. I clasped my hand around Aria's shoulder. I leaned in close to her ear.

"ARIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I screamed. I looooove to annoy her.

"WHAT, YOU LITTLE-"

I slapped my hand over her mouth just as Adagio walked in. Way to not annoy her. "What is going on in here! It's late, and I'm trying to sleep!" "Sonata-"  I did a nervous laugh as Adagio glared at me.
"UGH!"
"I'm done." I said, as I lifted my arms and walked out the door, fuming at Aria.

I know I had started everything.

I am Killjoy.

end of chapter one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...