marry me.

By ultzzang

❝you said that if i bought you food, you'd marry me?❞ ⌜ started: january 1st 2017 ⌟ ⌜ completed: april 26th 2... More

( marry me. )
instagram
 十一
十二
十三
 十四
十五
十六
 十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十九
三十
OUTRO

二十八

1.5K 101 39
By ultzzang

INSTAGRAM
Sign in:
Email: minahstrawberry@e-mail.com
Password: ringalingadingdong

+++

minahstrawberry
yo dumbass

minahstrawberry
where you at

taetaelien
oh i'm coming soon

taetaelien
can you wait a bit more?

minahstrawberry
...you're still in your house, aren't you?

minahstrawberry
fuck you

minahstrawberry
hurry up

minahstrawberry
my bags are starting to get heavier

taetaelien
babe, stop complaining i'm in the car with jin hyung

minahstrawberry
and jimin?!?

taetaelien
no, jimin had to go do his weekly checkup at the hospital

taetaelien
and you really need to stop your obsession with him

taetaelien
i'm your boyfriend not jimin ;-;

minahstrawberry
tae, you know that you're the only one in my heart <3

minahstrawberry
ew, that was fucking cringy

taetaelien
i know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minahstrawberry
shut up child

minahstrawberry
WHERE ARE YOU

taetaelien
CALM DOWN WOMAN

taetaelien
we're almost there

minahstrawberry
you better be

minahstrawberry
dumbass

taetaelien
damn, you're more meaner than usual

taetaelien
...are you perhaps...?

minahstrawberry
?

taetaelien
on your niagara falls of satan?

minahstrawberry
are you talking about my period?

minahstrawberry
lmao maybe

minahstrawberry
so please buy me chocolate and ice cream! <3

minahstrawberry
thanks bae

taetaelien
does your stomach hurt?

taetaelien
do you want me to steal yoongi hyung's neck pillow?

taetaelien
i'll probably get killed, but if it's for you, it will be worth it <3

minahstrawberry
i just want food right now

minahstrawberry
and a certain someone to come pick me up because my arms are about to break down

taetaelien
okay! i'll tell jin hyung to go to a convenience store after!

taetaelien
and don't worry about your arms, i'll give you a giant bear hug when i'll get there!!

minahstrawberry
thanks taetae!

minahstrawberry
you're the best boyfriend, i swear

taetaelien
OKAY WE'RE AROUND THE CORNER

minahstrawberry
thank god finally

+++

"Damn, are you that weak?"

"Shut up, you fucktard."

Taehyung helped Minah transfer all the boxes and bags in the car's trunk. After four months, Minah, Hyeri and Soonyoung finally got to move to Seoul. They all rented together a small apartment close to their college and decided to split the bills in three.

"You called me the sweetest boyfriend ever a second ago and now i'm a fucktard? I swear you're bipolar!"

"Shut up and help me, dumbass"

"Aw, you're cute when you're mad"

"Yah, kids. Stop chitchatting and get the fuck in." Hyeri grumbled bitterly, slapping both of their heads before entering Jin's car.

"Yah!" They both yelled childishly. Taehyung grinned and pecked her on the cheek, pulling her into a warm hug.

"Aww, oh my god, you guys are so freaking cute, I'm going to die" Soonyoung squealed. "Holy cheese, I need to film this for Yura!"

"Shut up!" Minah whined, covering her red face. Taehyung giggled childishly before leading her in the car. He made sure her seatbelt was secure and draped a blanket over them. Jin started to drive them to the new apartment.

"Fuck you..." Minah tiredly mumbled while snuggling up to Taehyung's neck. She hummed in satisfaction and yawned another time. His scent was a mix of vanilla and something familiar that she couldn't identify. It was indeed different from the usual strong cologne her stupid brothers drowned themselves in.

Her stomach grumbled in hunger. With her on her period, it seemed like she got ten times greedier for food. She thought of all the food she could eat here in Seoul. Suddenly, that familiar scent hit her. She gasped loudly, flicking his forehead with her strong fingers. Taehyung yelped in pain, holding his head like he got hit with a brick. That caused attention and everyone looked at them.

"Bitch, did you eat some fried chicken wings without me?! You fucking traitor."

"I'M SORRY IT SMELLED TOO GOOD!"

They argued and bickered for a few more minutes until Taehyung shut her up with a kiss. He smiled at her giddily before shoving a glazed donut in her mouth, smearing sugar all around her lips.

Finally, after a dozen minutes, they arrived at their destination.

+++

After an hour nap, Taehyung helped Minah arrange her belongings in her room. While she placed some clothes in her new closet, he played around with anything he found in her suitcase.

"Are those tampons?" He asked while admiring the cardboard box. Minah snatched them from his grip and placed it somewhere out of his sight. He was acting like a curious, small child, asking what every single object was.

He played with one of her pink bras, saying that it was "cute and small", which ended with a slap on the head. He sniffed every single hand lotion she owned and got dizzy after. He smeared red lipstick all over his chapped lips and he even almost stabbed himself in the eye with her hair curler. She was about to murder him with her hello kitty slipper, but quickly calmed down.

"What's that?" Taehyung mumbled while squeezing a small, pink sponge in the form of an egg. "It's called a beauty blender. You dab makeup with it."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. He looked confused for a second before realization hit him. "Oooohhh" He said. "You mean like this?" He grabbed the blender and legit dabbed, a smirk quickly forming on his face. "I get it now. Girls are so cool!"

Minah sighed "Oh my god... I'm so done with you... What the fucking hell, bro?" Taehyung grinned and hugged her. He felt happy, he could finally visit her whenever he wanted. She only lived a few blocks away from his and Namjoon's apartment.

After three hours, they were finally done. They both sighed in relief, crashing on her bed simultaneously. Taehyung held his hand out, a tired smile on his face. Minah didn't get what he wanted and instead gave him a high-five. The male grumbled in dissatisfaction and instead intertwined their fingers together. Minah blushed in embarrassment, but he quickly kissed her forehead and they fell asleep together, dreaming about each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
85.8K 2.8K 55
Love with lots of secrets or love that is pure and sincere? Date started: July 10th 2017 Date finished: August 17th 2017
52.6K 1K 24
"I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." Started: 27/9/2018 Ended:...
32.2K 1K 65
,, Will you marry me?", he asked when we finally took a breath. Start: 18.5.2022 Finish: 18.9.2022 Mistakes