The End Is Only the Beginning

By HopefullyPerfect

"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends." He didn't even respond. Instead C... More

01. How It Starts
02. Something About You
03. How It Actually Starts
04. Blame It On the Alcohol
05. N O T H I N G
06. Nobody Compares
07. Dirty Little Secret
08. Noelle
09. Friends?
10. The Last Time
11. Where Do We Go from Here?
12. n o t h i n g ?
13. Friday Night
14. Never Over
15. One Step Forward...
16. ...Two Steps Back
17. Aaron
18. The Reasons Why
19. Normality
20. Trick or Treat
21. You and I
22. The Right Direction
23. Truths Within
24. Free
25. Finding Aaron
26. Starting Over Again
27. Slow...
28. Acceptance
29. Peace At Last
30. How It Ends

The End Is Only the Beginning

605 25 0
By HopefullyPerfect

"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends."

He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapping his arms tightly around Aaron's middle. The month they had spent together had felt like a lifetime, and now it was being ripped away from them.

"I'm gonna miss you," Caleb whispered, his breath lingering on Aaron's neck.

Aaron nodded, his hand resting in Caleb's shaggy, blond hair. "Me too," he answered, his voice coming out just as soft.

"Thank you for a great summer," Caleb tried his hardest to smile, blinking away any tears that threatened to fall. And in that moment the world seemed to pause. Aaron took a step forward, placing a hand under Caleb's chin before moving in closer. Their lips connected for what should have been the final time.

-

They were never supposed to fall in love, or see each other again.

Caleb arrived for his first day at a new high school, and he'd only been there for a second when he saw the familiar sight of ash brown hair ... with his lips pressed to another's.

It was only supposed to be a summer fling, yet summer had ended and they were both still there.

A story told in flashbacks and drama, Caleb attempts to find his way back to Aaron. But things aren't as easy now that summer is over.

---

Author's Note:

The flashbacks in this story are written in italics

Let me know if you guys have any preferred suggestions on how to make it easier to differentiate between the past and the present.

Warning: Strong language, sexual content throughout...so just beware.

-

Guys I'm back!!

It has been FOREVER, like actual years. And in the time that I have been gone I promise I was attempting to write for you guys. I have had so many ideas, but each one has just fallen through because I was not satisfied with the results.

Anyway, here it goes; I am going to attempt to produce something readable...

So sit back and enjoy my latest love story!

- T xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 3 20
SHORT GAY STORY Short about book:The story involves two couples. MAIN COUPLE: Aaron is one average guy with average life.When he went to college one...
200K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
9.9K 266 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
6.2K 370 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...