I Want You(Jason McCann)

biebersbbygurl tarafından

"I always get what I want Hailey and right now I want you." I whispered into her ear. I could feel her shiver... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Part I
Chapter 20- Part II
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

3.9K 137 24
biebersbbygurl tarafından

That is the song to the chapter guys but don't play it yet I'll let you know when! Hope you all enjoy!
Before you begin reading can you guys do me a huge favor and click the star at the bottom of the screen!? Thanks so much loves! XOX!

Jason's POV

I wish everything could just go as planned. If I could plan something and know, for sure, that everything would go as planned, I would never worry about anything. However, we do not have a clue about the future. You don't know what's going to happen in the next day, hour, or even second. I don't know why everything has to be complicated.

Why do my hands sweat a little when I'm around Hailey? Why do I trip over my words when I try to talk to her? I never get nervous but when it comes to her, I can't help myself. Hailey has this aura that surrounds her. Her smile can light up a whole room. 

She makes me feel things I didn't even know was possible to feel. Especially with my terrible ability to show emotion. She makes me want to do backflips and scream from every rooftop in California.

Hailey makes me happy. She is like an escape from reality, whether it is good or bad. She can turn my rain to sunshine.

I hate having these feelings but then again, I love it. When I feel these emotions, it makes me mad. I don't want to feel anything. I am a cold-hearted murderer and I know I don't deserve Hailey's love. However, I still fight for it. Hailey has a warm and loving spirit and I don't deserve her.

When I first laid eyes on Hailey, I knew I had to have her. She was the most beautiful and most precious thing I had ever seen. Her walk could capture anyone's eye and her talk could grab the world's attention. Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, pretty. None of those words can describe the beauty Hailey holds. She is so light and delicate and I broke her.

I hurt her. Multiple times at that. I would not be surprised if she hates me. I laid hands on her and I do not ever plan to do it again. I love to be in control. Power means everything to me. Without it, I'm not Jason McCann but sometimes I let it get to my head. This power and control that I feel I need, caused me to hurt her.

I broke Hailey the day I beat her unconscious. The day I caused her to try and take her own life. I was scared out of my mind. If I had lost her that day I don't know what I would have done. I could never hurt her like that again. She means too much to me.

I hope that after today she can forgive me. Forgive me for all the things I've done to her. If she doesn't, I don't know what I'll do. She means everything to me. I just hope my ego doesn't stop me from showing her how I feel. I'm not one for mushy lovey dovey things but if it means I'll at least earn a part of her trust I'll gladly be the most mushy gushy guy on earth.

Happiness is something I haven't had since I was six but I can sure as hell say that my mood has changed a lot since I've had Hailey. I don't show it. I don't show emotion at all. Honestly, I think I do not know how to show emotion or feelings. Hailey, she can change all that for me.

Hailey can show me how to love someone properly. She's the teacher and I am the student. I'm ready to be taught how to love and care for someone other than myself. Moreover, I am ready for that someone to be Hailey.

I'm taking her out tonight and I am going to try my hardest to show her something at least. If I am going to earn her trust I've got to impress her first right.

The guys are leaving for their 'club time' as they call it. They leave at eleven exactly every night. They should be leaving right about-

"It's club time bitches!" Cal squealed. I swear the dude is gay but no one listens to me. I can hear the guys groaning from Cal's outburst.

"Cut that shit out bro. It's not normal." Alex speaks up. I can hear footsteps approaching the kitchen where I am. Alex enters shaking his head slightly. "We're heading out now but you probably already know because of Cal."

"I told you guys he is gay." I state bluntly.

"Yeah he's gotta be. I'll see you in the morning bro." Alex said before leaving with the rest of the gang.

I wait until I'm sure they are gone before pulling out my phone and calling the guy helping me with this date. I have an entire venue set up in a private area just for Hailey and I. The venue is by the beach.  We're going to have dinner first and then I'll take her for a walk on the beach. I just want to make sure she is as happy as can be.

"Yeah dude thanks." I speak into the phones speaker.

"When will you be here Justin sir? I just wanna make sure the band is ready." Jonathan, the host, asked me. Since I am the most wanted criminal in America, I use a fake name. Justin Bieber.

"I should be there in an hour or two." I explained the rest of the details to him before hanging up. I smiled to myself thinking of the amazing night I have planned for my girl. I just pray that she will love it.

Taking them by two, I sprinted up the stairs to my and Hailey's bedroom. Honestly, I have no clue of how I am going to ask her this but I'm just going to wing it. Twisting the doorknob slowly, I pushed the door open. Hailey was sitting in her usual spot at the window seat with her knees curled up to her chest.

She looks deep in thought with a little crease between her brows from stress that I want to smooth out. I refrain from doing so and continue to ask her out.

"H-Hailey I was uh hmm...I was wondering if you would uh like to m-maybe go out with me?" I stumble over my words constantly as I scratch the back of my neck. She turned slowly to face me. Her face was filled with shock and amusement.

She stares at me for a long moment studying me maybe. Her eyes are filled with complete confusion and then cover with....adoration. I let out a deep sigh. I was expecting her to reject me I was just hoping she wouldn't.

"Yes I would love to go out with you Jason."

"It's fine if you don't want to I just wanted to- wait what?"

We speak at the same time but I stop myself when I realize what she said. Hailey didn't reject me. She wants to go out with me. I feel something swim in my stomach before I tell her to wait a second. Hurrying to our walk-in closet, I pull out a Versace bag containing Hailey's dress for tonight.

I had my doubts of her agreeing to go but I still came prepared just in case she agreed. Since she did, this four thousand dollar dress, three thousand forty five dollar shoes, and almost seven thousand dollar jewelry will not go to waste.

I walk out the closet to find Hailey in a now seated potion at the bay window. She stands as I enter the room.

"I'll be downstairs when you're ready. Hurry we have only an hour before we need to go." With that, I hand her the bag containing the dress, shoes, and jewelry and leave to get myself ready.

I pray to God above that this night is amazing for her.

Hailey's POV

I stand there for a second, still in shock from what Jason just asked me, holding the Versace bag. I am going on a date with Jason McCann. I am going out with my kidnapper. This cannot turn into Stockholm syndrome. Calm down Hailey it is just a date.

Where has my life gone?

Since I have already taken a shower I just head to the bathroom and began with my makeup. I pull out whatever is in the bag only to have the wind knocked out of me. The dress has diamonds along the hem of the deep v on the back and it is a gorgeous velvet royal blue material.

The shoes can basically be called glass slippers with all of the diamonds. However, the jewelry's beauty is indescribable.

After gawking at the very expensive items Jason purchased for me, I pulled off my house clothes and slipped into the stunning dress. One of the bathroom walls is a mirror so I turned to face it only to be stunned yet again.

The dress fits me perfectly. It sinks into every one of my curves. I smile at myself before turning to finish my makeup. To match the dress, I do a royal blue and silver smoky eye adding a small wing. I pull my hair down from its messy bun and plug in my large wand. I decide to do large curls to match the extravagant look I have going on.

I finish curling my medium length dirty blonde hair and move on to the jewelry. It seems too expensive to touch. Picking up the necklace, I lay the delicate chain around my neck. Once it is securely placed on my neck I pick up the diamond studs.

I notice the studs match Jason's. It is small but cute. The necklace has a small diamond hanging off the chain. Once again, it is simple but stunning anyway. I pull on the beautiful shoes and take one last glance in the mirror before heading out. I grab my silver clutch from my bag beside the dresser and continue out the room.

(Play the song now!)

When I reach the landing, Jason's back is to me. My heel hits the marble flooring causing Jason to turn around. His eyes widen slightly and his mouth parts as if he wants to say something but nothing comes out. I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks from his intense stare.

He stands there for a few more seconds before coming up to me. Now that I look at him fully, he looks amazing himself. He is wearing a black suit with a royal blue tie with diamonds along the hem of it to match my dress. He jelled his hair back in a nice and very attractive manner. I smile at him once he is directly in front of me.

"You look gorgeous Hailey. Completely and totally ravishing." He spoke huskily. If my cheeks could get any redder then they have, I would be a tomato.

"Thank you Jason. You look amazing as well." We stare into each other's eyes for a moment until a car horn breaks the silence.

"Let's hurry. The car is here." Jason holds out his arm and I hesitantly place my hand on it. We walk outside to an all-white Maserati.

Jason opens the door for me and I climb in the backseat. When he shuts the door, I notice the red leather seats.

"Good evening ma'am." I only now notice the driver as Jason gets inside the car. I smile politely at the man. He looks like he is in around his fifties.

"Hello." I say back to him.

The drive is only thirty minutes. When we arrive I can't help but admire every aspect of the setting.

Everything looks amazing. The air smells like fresh salty water and lit candles. Jason leads me down to the table and pulls out a chair for me. I take my seat thanking him quietly. He sits across from me.

"This is amazing Jason. Thank you." I say smiling at him.

"Of course Hailey." He says just as our waiter appears out of nowhere. He turns and winks at someone at then soft music starts to play. It's the instrumental to Niall Horan's This Town.

I order Vegan Charcuterie and Jason orders Braised Leeks with Mozzarella & a Fried Egg. Everything on the menu was so fancy. I wonder if Jason goes out like this often. Probably not with all the things, he has to handle with the gang.

We make small talk until our food arrives. Jason asks me questions about myself that I gladly answer and I do the same to him. I've learned that his middle name is Drew, he broke his leg twice in the same year at the age of ten, and much more that doesn't surprise me. In general, he is a dangerous risk taker.

I only finish half of my plate while Jason finishes his whole meal. When we are done with our wine that I am surprised I was able to drink do to the fact that I am underage, we decided to walk down the beach.

Jason's POV

Thankfully, this night is going just as planned. Hailey is happy and that is making me happy. I have to tell her now. I cannot hold it in any longer.

"Hailey," I say stopping to face her. She stops and faces me. "I don't know where to start with these kinds of talks because I've never done this before. In fact I have never even been out on a real date before. This whole thing is all new to me.

"So I'll just start here I guess. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life. Your perfection is too much for me. I do not deserve you, I know I don't, I just refuse to give you back. I have not felt this good in years. I know that since I have taken you things have been nothing but hell for you and I am so sorry. If you give me a chance I can make up for everything, I have done. I swear if you just trust me, I can take the bad away and replace it with the good.

"Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. When I saw you that first day leaving your dance class, I knew I had to have you. However, I couldn't just ask you out. I am a criminal but a criminal with a heart. Therefore, I took you. I am sorry I did things the way I did but if you just let me show you I can make this work. I will make you the happiest girl in the world. Please Hailey will you....well w-will you be my girlfriend?"

She stared at me shocked from what I just said. I've just shocked myself. Who knew I could confess my feelings?

I could see the tears well up in her eyes as she looked at me. This is a moment of truth for me. A make or break moment. Hailey smiles softly at me.

"Jason I...."

••••••

Well I hope you guys and girls enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry for the cliffhanger but the chapter was getting too long. Don't worry loves the next chapter will be up very soon.

Tell me what you think about this chapter. I thin k it may have been the best yet!

Vote, comment, and share! Update soon loves!!

~A🔫

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...