VALERIE

Door zylgnagnaba

Valerie Scott and Harry Styles are forced by the Modest! Management to live together and pretend that they're... Meer

Chapter 1: Expect the Worst
Chapter 2: The Show Starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, Action!
Chapter 3: Break a Leg!
Chapter 4: Retrieval Operation
Chapter 5: The Remedy Causing Dilemma
Chapter 6: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 7: The Unaccustomed Book
Chapter 8: End of May
Chapter 9: Lost in Paradise
Chapter 10: Splash of Foolishness
Chapter 11:Laugh Out Loud
Chapter 12: I Don't Like You At All
Chapter 13:Goodbye,Paradise!
Chapter 14: Cherishing Cheshire
Chapter 15: Mixed Thoughts and Emotions
Chapter 16: Virtual Loving
Chapter 17: Just a Kiss
Chapter 18: The Vow
Chapter 19: Worst Day Ever
Chapter 20: Dark Valerie
Did You Know That ...
HAHAHA xD
Chapter 21: LA Love Story
Chapter 21.1: TAKEN
Chapter 21.2: Mean
Chapter 21.3: Devious Love Birds
Chapter 21.4: The Villain in Me
Chapter 21.5: Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22: Cake for Thought
Chapter 23: Lies and Celebration
Chapter 24: Almost... Almost!
Chapter 25: Fist of Fury
PLEASE READ! THIS IS IMPORTANT! TYSM
Chapter 26: Melancholic September
Chapter 26.1: I love you, Harry...
Chapter 26.2: Compromise
Chapter 26.3: Strike One
Chapter 26.4: Kryptonite
Chapter 26.6: Strike Two
Chapter 26.7: Strike Three
Chapter 26.8: Strike Four
Chapter 26.9: Homerun
Chapter 27: Vicissitude
Post Interview Questions here!
Chapter 28: Autumn Feels
Chapter 29: Say It Again
Chapter 30: PDA
Chapter 31: Who's Gail?
Chapter 32: The Disclosed Reality
Some sort of review...
Chapter 33: Lovestrucked
Chapter 34: When in Milan
Chapter 35: When in Milan 2
Chapter 36: Home
Chapter 37: Dance for You (Repost)
Chapter 38: Up and Down
Chapter 39: Don't read this! OMG
Chapter 40: New Beginning
EPILOGUE
Casts, Credits, and A/N :')
Important! Please READ. :')
The Next Books...

Chapter 26.5: Under the Sheets

2.8K 86 19
Door zylgnagnaba

 Copyright © zylgnagnaba 2013

HARRY’s POV

Valerie and I continue kissing until we reach the dim lounge just few meters away from the balcony. She wraps her arms around my neck, tugging the root of my hair while I desperately roam my hands around her body. I grab her slender thighs and hastily lift her up while she tangles her feet behind me. Her arms are clasped tighter around me so that she won’t fall to the floor. She’s tall but she is still not that heavy. I tip my head back a little because she’s now few inches above me while we kiss. I pin her against the white rigid wall and she whimpers a little, sending shivers down my spine.

We release sharp breathes through our nose, refraining from pulling away from each other’s lips. My heart thumps loud and fast as I feel our tongues swirling against each other. She pulls me towards her, squeezing me against her body taking almost all my breath away.

“Couch.” She mutters lustfully against my lips and I comply when she connects her lips to mine shortly after.

Her dark hair sprawls down messily at the cushion after I toss her gently to the couch. She’s so sexy and her brown eyes glisten up a little as she waits for me to clamber on top of her. She grins tauntingly once I am on top rubbing my body against her before I connect my lips with hers again.

I mentally laugh at the thought that I was just mad at her earlier, and now I’m on top of her enjoying her luscious and tempting plump lips. She really is my weakness, my drug—my own brand of heroine, as Edward Cullen refers to his Bella. Valerie is my own version of Bella Swan. But they’re the total opposite. While Bella is the calmness amidst the storm, Valerie saunters to create a detrimental hurricane. She’s unstoppable and I hate that about her, but at the same time, I love that about her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I hiss after I quickly pull away a little. I scowl at the playful smile etched on her face after I swat her hand that was almost inside my sweatpants if I hadn’t stopped her.

“What?” She asks, giggling at herself as if she doesn’t have a single clue of what I was talking about.

“You know damn well what I was talking about. Why did you do that?”

“Why? You don’t want me?” Wait, what? Is this really Valerie whom I am talking to? I’m kissing? That’s below me right now? I have to look away for a second and think, recall if I drank alcohol earlier this evening. No, I’m sure I haven’t. I look at her again and examine her pale white face if she’s the one who’s drunk. But if she is drunk, then I’d most probably tasted it. So, she’s not drunk at all. What the heck is happening here?

“Come on, Harry.” She murmurs this time tugging my hand down between her thighs. “Just touch me, please?” I feel my cheeks flush as my eyes widen in shock at her plea. Oh my, I must be dreaming. I should really slap myself right now so I’d snap out of this. But I quiver when I feel her flesh against my palm and I flinch almost immediately. As much as I’d hope that I am just dreaming, but I am not. Oh dear.

“Wait. Wait.” I shake my head and prop up on my elbow beside her. I retrieve my hands away from her and make sure that it is attached on her waist so that I am aware of its movement this time. I’m really freaking out right now. “We cannot do this in here.” I look around the dark and silent room, then back at her gleaming face again.

“Why not?” She huffs and frowns at me, clutching her arms above her chest obviously pissed off.

“Well, first… what if someone walks in? Second, our friends are sleeping just along the hall. What if they wake up?”

“I’ll be quiet. I promise.” She whispers slyly and smirks. What? I can’t believe I’m hearing her say this. “Come on, Harry.” She wobbles my shoulders still begging for me. If we were on our flat, I wouldn’t deny her this. I also want the same thing, but we really can’t do it at such a place. How could something desirable happen at the wrong place?

“No, Val… I would really love to fuck you right now. But we can’t really do it in here.” I whisper to her as I slowly get up from the couch and she widens her eyes appalled at my action. “I’ll just go back to the room to grab a pillow and a blanket. Stay here.” I tell her once I finally stood on the floor and the frown on her face is replaced with a thrift smile.

“Fine.” She sighs in a way that says ‘as if she has a choice’ before I start walking to the boys’ bedroom. I laugh a little and shake my head still not believing what just happened earlier. I can’t believe the fact that she wanted to have sex with me. The most unbelievable thing is the fact that I just dropped that opportunity. What is she thinking? What are we thinking, really?

At the back of my head, I’m thinking maybe she’s just making up to me, and that maybe she thinks she can resolve things with me through such a thing. But I know she isn’t really ready to do that, especially with me. I saw the fear in her eyes the last time I attempted that. I haven’t seen the same look on her face this time, but I know… I just know that she isn’t ready yet.

Sneaking in and out of the boys’ room is easy since my mates are heavy sleepers. They wouldn’t even move an inch even if I tickle their feet. I must say, I’m one of them too, except when someone removes my blanket. So I quickly grab the pillow and blanket from my bed and begin stepping out of the room again.

When I go back to the lounge, Valerie is already sleeping. I just crouch down by her side for a little while, admiring her face up close. I smile as quiet snores escape from her pink fleshy lips that I’m so fond of kissing. I take notice and memorize her long eyelashes, flushed cheeks, her eyebrows that she loved too much to raise at me whenever I say something that she finds stupid or disagreeable for her. I laugh a little because when she is asleep, she looks so peaceful and innocent—very contrary to when she is cracked into awareness because she turns into a fierce lioness. I remember how she looked so infuriated after hearing Taylor’s acceptance speech. She turned even redder when the camera focused on me after that speech. She’s really obvious when she’s smitten or angry because her pale white skin turns enflamed almost instantly. I knew she was going to blow if I hadn’t waked her up from her trance by gently holding her hand then. I could only guess there are a lot of violent thoughts reeling around her head that time.

I haven’t even realized how long I was looking at her until I almost drop my head out of drowsiness. Before I lie next to her, I replace the cushion she was laying her head at with the softer pillow I got from my room, lifting her head as carefully as possible in the process so she won’t be disturbed in her sleep. I cover her slender body with the blanket and slide in next to her after. I wrap my arm around her waist and place a slight peck in her temple, closing my eyes for unconsciousness to take over me.

*****

I stir at the several gentle pokes on my cheek and when I flutter my eyes open, I see Valerie smiling next to me. She’s propped up on her elbow on the pillow while continuously poking my cheek.

“Good morning, Harry. How was your sleep?” She whispers softly as she sways the stray hair from my fringe back to the side of my head.

“Good. You?” I grin at her and she gently rubs my nose line with her forefinger. She then strokes my cheek with her thumb and looks at me like I am the most precious thing in the world, if I could convince myself that.

“Great.” She answers thriftily and the next thing I know, her face is close to me again as she gives me a long peck on the lips. I am taken off-guard but my heart immediately jumpstarted for the day. To think, I was the one who’d always ask a kiss from her and she’d sometimes turn me down, now she always surprises me with one. After she pulls away, she smiles affectionately at me and strokes my face once again with the tender touches of her thin fingers.

There is utter silence for a good few minutes and the only thing that’s existent for me is the way my heart beats for this girl right next to me. Her hair is still messy but she’s beautiful enough to care. I find her even more beautiful when she has no make-up on—she doesn’t even need one even if we’re out. She can still catch everyone’s attention.

It’s funny when she gets insecure with the other girls I get to interact with. I don’t know if it’s just for show, but she’s definitely cute when she acts jealous and denies it whenever I tease her about it. For a moment, I wish that it’s true—that she’s jealous—because that would mean she has feelings for me too. But the apprehensive side of my thoughts tells me that maybe she’s just carried away with this whole pretend. Ugh! I wish we never had to pretend. But if we don’t, would I even meet her?

“Harry, I want to tell you something.” She tells me through a whisper but she doesn’t meet my eyes. She looks down reluctantly while she fiddles with the loop of my hoodie.

“Yeah?” I breathe and look at her intently.

“Uhm…” She finally looks at me, her brown eyes glistening and I arch a brow waiting for her to go on. She smiles at me again with her flushed cheeks and I watch carefully as she parts her lips, “I…”

“OUCH!” We yell in chorus as something—someone—heavy bounced on our bodies, Zayn.

“Wow, this couch is soft.” Zayn hails mischievously while he continuously bounces up and down on top of Valerie and me. I didn’t even feel him coming to the lounge.

“Mate, get off!” I yell at him, pushing his body with all my might but fail miserably as he pushes his back against me. “You’re hurting Valerie!” I yell again, hoping this time he would quit this playful display.

“Ow, I think I broke my pelvic bone.” Valerie cringes but laughs after Zayn finally alight from us.

“Look at what you did you idiot!” I slur at Zayn and attend to Valerie’s side of the body, massaging her gently. “Are you okay?” I ask Valerie worriedly.

“I’m fine. He was just so heavy.” She cackles and I look at Zayn disdainfully. His arms are crossed upon his chest as he looks down at us with a derisive feature etched on his face.

“What?” I spit at Zayn, biting my lip to hold myself from grinning.

“You think you two could just sneak out in the middle of the night and sleep in the couch together? That’s not what we talked about, Harry.” He muses with a little smirk, shaking his head in disbelief. Valerie and I try to hold our laughter but we fail as our few other friends emerges to the lounge.

“Well, well, well.” Louis chants and Eleanor is grinning with an expression that reads ‘what’s happening here?’; their bodies are entwined together as they walk in the room. I catch a sight of Liam with Sophia, Perrie stands next to Eleanor and Niall. All of them surround both Valerie and me, looking at us in incredulity. Their grins and stares are making both of us uncomfortable.

“What do we have here?” Liam speaks with the same chanting tone with Louis’.

They all laugh when I decide to pull the blanket up to cover the two of us, avoiding their incredulous gazes. Valerie and I laugh with each other under the sheet and squeeze together making random movements. Those only made our friends laugh even harder with some ‘Ew’ and ‘Yuck, get a room you two’.

*********

Hey! So I decide to lighten up this chapter because… because I want to. LOL

So, guys I think you maybe uhm… hated Valerie for hurting Sophia but it’s not gonna be for long, okay? But for now, you’re free to hate Valerie and all. I know she’s a bit bitchy but… secret. Hahah

Well anyway, I would like to encourage everyone to please don’t hesitate to correct me with some mistakes and hmm anything really. I just would like to see comments, please? Those kinds of stuff motivate and let me know that somehow I still have people reading this story. So please? It would really mean a lot to me. And do vote. Please? Please? Please?

Thank youuu xx

Love,
Glyz <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

88.8K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
1.7M 39.2K 50
{Being Edited} [Book 1] Valerie Styles was taken away from everything she loved. For three years, she's been locked away in a basement, tormented by...
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...
72.3K 2.3K 56
"Boys will be boys and there is nothing you can do about it" Zayn Malik has always been a player and has never been in a real relationship before. H...