Broken Hearted

By LiveLoveMusic99

Fala Rose Uley is Sam Uley's little sister. She is known as the Cullens little princess and The Werewolves Ro... More

Whiskey lullaby
Nightmares and shopping.

Broken Hearted

3.1K 30 1
By LiveLoveMusic99

I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT ONLY FALA ULEY!

" Fala come back!" My father yelled as I continued to run down the road with tears streaming down my face. " Fala! Get back here now!" He yelled angrily as I was picked up in cold, strong arms. " Let her go. She is mine." He snarled at the four golden eyed people.

" I am sorry but I cannot do that." Said the blond haired boy who held me close to his chest and tilted his head down towards mine in a protective way causing me to hide my face in the crook of his neck.

" Fine. I don't want her anyways. Don't worry Fala. They will leave you within a second then you will be alone. They will leave you just like your mother did. " My father, Joshua, smirked at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

I growled and snarled as I shook in the mans arms. " Let her go, Jasper. She needs this." The blond girl smirked as she put her hand on Jasper's shoulder.

As soon as he let me down I simply stood face to face with my father. " You are a sad excuse for a man. I refuse to sink to your disgusting level. I hope you finally get over yourself. And my mother didn't leave me. She died and then you left." I said and turned around.

" Ha! You are sad excuse for a daughter. I hope these blood suckers kill you." He laughed evilly causing me to growl and snap around.

I then punched him square in the nose causing it to crack loudly and spew blood. " Just because they are vampires does not mean they are evil... Like you." I growled and turned to the thankful vampires.

" How did you do that?" I heard the big boom.

" You people did not deserve that." I smiled kindly at the three men and girl. " Thank you." I said as I glanced at my now unconscious father and started walking in an unknown direction.

Tears fell uselessly down my face as I continued to walk . " Where is she going?" I heard the girl ask. " Edward." She demanded then I suddenly felt like someone was reading my mind causing me to clear my mind hurriedly.

" All I got was useless tears and unknown direction." He sighed. " She pushed me out before I could get anything more.. Which is extremely hard to do." He furrowed his eyebrows as I continued walking away from the group.

Suddenly I was being picked up by cold arms once again. " You forgot about me.. Didn't you?" I heard Jasper ask sadly.

" Of course not, cowboy. Why do you think I punched my father in the face, Jace.' I said using his nickname I had given him when I was like seven. I then fell asleep in Jasper's arms as the others gave me confused looks.

I heard several gasps and cries of sympathy as I felt two hands petting my head affectionately. " Jasper how do you know her?" The one petting me whispered.

" She was being attacked by her fathers friends.. I stopped them." He whispered as he pressed a kiss on the top of my head. " Come on.. Wake up, princess." He said with concern dripping from his words.

I felt something pop inside of me ad my heart stop momentarily causing me to arch my back and groan. " Carlisle!" Jasper yelled frantically as he put his hand to my stomach.

" Oh calm down.. Her body is repairing itself. Whatever that man did when you left damaged her. But she fought. Definantly a fighter." Carlisle laughed.

" Oh I know.. You should have seen those guys when I found her. Two broken noses, ribs, and hands... She did not want them touching her." Jasper shook his head and kissed my head.

" Who would have?" I finally spoke up as I strained to get into a sitting position, my comment getting Jasper to laugh and stare at me with brotherly love in his eyes.

I sighed and looked at my lap feeling like i was nothing. I looked out the window and around the room, spotting a sketch pad my eyes lightened automatically. The pixie girl smiled and handed it to me. "Thank you." I smiled and began drawing a picture of my brother. I titled it Sam Uley on the very top of the paper.

 As soon as I got done drawing I immediately felt pain. " Carlisle what's wrong with her?!" Jasper yelled as he gripped my hand, sensing my pain.

" I don't know." He said with furrowed eyebrows as he examined me quickly with the tools he had in the upstairs room we I was currently laying in. " Ah... Something must have happened before you got there.. She has eternal bleeding. I don't know how I didn't see it before. I am taking her to the hospital." He said frantically as Jasper jumped up and the two of them ran in vampire speed to the hospital with me in Jasper's arms. " Get me a room now!" Carlisle yelled and followed.

He laid me down on the hospital bed and forcibly removed Jasper's iron grip from my hand and pushed him out of the room. " Jace!" I screamed in fear as Carlisle continued to push him away. " No... No! NO please!" I screamed as Carlise locked the door and hook me to something causing me to feel nothing and fall asleep quickly.

" No! Rose!" I heard a total of nine people yell. " Do something!" I heard Jasper and someone else yell as someone else broke into tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...