To Sink into the Deep

By chikamma_

the noise in my mind the swell in my heart the words are highlighted why do I go blank the mechanics I know... More

Copyright
Invisible
World Stop!
THE ACROSTIC
Same Price
Six Sad Words
Five Dead Politicians After
I Can Always Buy More Egusi
Hoping
He Saw You
The Monster is My Master
Just Something
Float Or Swim
The Day That Everything Changed
Outsmart
Blood On My Door
Wattpad

I Wonder

8 3 11
By chikamma_

I Wonder : Zaynah aka Shadow Queen

The pitter- patter of feet echo in my head. The travails of those on their way to earn their daily bread. Their natter, not unknown to me.

And I hated it. I wanted, no I am, more than all this. No opportunities were given. The little I had was taken away.

Saheed...

I'll find you little brother. And everything will be fine. Father will no longer impose sufferings on us. I have the power now. It'll be all okay.

But I still wonder...

What'd be like to delve into the history of my people again. Fill my head with wonder and imagine myself as one of those.

Those who had no pain in their lives. No aches and laying awake at night.

I wonder...

What it'd be like to hold the diploma, have my parents, together and smiling. No tattered clothing but finery. And Saheed will be there. And Asim too.

I wonder...

How people feel, fulfilling their dreams.

You have new dreams now.

A voice came to me.

Yes, dreams. Worth immortality. No more weakness . That's all people are. I am not a person.

No.

I'm the Shadow Queen.

===

This is a Born Of Shadow by SarahBensonBooks oneshot fanfic. As I scrolled through the others, I noticed there were none about Zaynah as she is the 'villain'. So I decided to tell her story.

Are there any Wattpad authours who's works inspire fanfiction in you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 302 54
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
164K 280 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
127K 5.2K 46
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
462K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞