My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 9

44.1K 578 71
By livelaughluv451

My eye fluttered open to the sunlight that was peeking through my window. I yawned and rolled over, hoping to get at least five more minutes of sleep before I had to wake up.

I nearly screamed when I realized there was someone else in the bed with me. I was just about to get up and call the police when I remembered that I had made Noah stay with me last night.

My cheeks burned red as I remembered him stripped off my clothes for me. Wow, I can’t believe I did that!

I glanced at the clock and groaned when I saw it was already 7:30.

“Noah!” I called out and sprang on him, trying to shake him awake.

“Five more minutes,” He grumbled his voice husky from sleeping.

I willed myself not to get turned on by that and straddled him.

“Noah!” I said louder and bounced on him, making the bed spring up and down.

His eyes shot open and I immediately felt him getting hard, pressing against my core. I bit my lip and shifted slightly so we weren’t in the same position.

“Are you going to get up or what?” I asked grinning. For some reason, I was in a great mood.

“Do I have too?” He asked me, pulling me down back onto the bed next to him. My heart raced, as he pulled me closer and I tried to ignore it.

“Yes you do. You have a game today after school,” I told him. Every year, on the first Friday, we would play against our rivals, the Badgers. It was a big thing because they were nearly as good as us, and they went undefeated last year. This year, our whole school is determined to win.

“Okay, but I don’t have anything to wear,” He commented. I thought for a second before jumping up and running into Tyler’s room. I searched through his closet before finding what I was looking for and running back to Noah, who was in the same position as he was when I left.

“Here, you can wear my brother’s old football jersey,” I said throwing it at him. It was a jacket with our school colors, purple and black, and our school name printed on the front: “West Creek High School.”

Noah sat up, making my mouth pop open with shock. He is shirtless and showing off his tanned muscles. I let my eyes drag over him for a second before he chuckled, snapping me out of my fantasy.

“You like what you see?” He asked. He was now leaned back against the wall by my bed with his arms behind his head. He still hadn’t put on his borrowed jersey, leaving him shirtless much to my happiness.

I blushed scarlet and ignored his question.

“I’m going to go change,” I muttered and fled the room before he could tease me more. I walked to my bathroom and picked up the set of clothes I had bought for this special occasion. I slid on the black undershirt and the tight, see-through purple one that went on top. Then I pulled on the black skinny jeans that were way too tight for my taste but were the only things that I had.

I decided to ignore make-up, like always, but straighten my hair and slip on lip gloss. I gave myself a quick look over in my mirror.

I looked good, too good for my taste. I hoped I didn’t get that much extra attention. I shook my head. I was being paranoid. Everyone went full on today to show their spirit. Besides, before all this happened I absolutely loved dressing up like this.

Before I could change my mind I walked back into my bedroom warily. Noah was bent over, slipping on his shoes. I debating running out the door before he could see me, but I held my ground.

He must have sensed I was in the room because he turned around a few seconds later. I definitely wasn’t expecting his reaction.

His mouth hung open as he looked over every inch of my body, making me squirm. After a while, I cleared my throat, making him snap out of his thoughts.

“You look amazing,” he told me honestly, making me blush scarlet. Wow, that was straightforward.

“Thanks, you look good too,” I said. He smirked.

“I know,” He said cockily. I laughed and pulled him out the door.

He unlocked his car frowning.

“What?” I questioned. He shook his head.

“Why couldn’t I have brought the bike? Now I get to miss you holding onto me for ten minutes,” He said sadly. I beamed and stuck out my tongue.

“Ha-ha,” I said like a five-year old and hopped in the front seat. He got in, his smirk back on.

“Don’t worry, you’ll make up for it later,” He said and with that, started the engine and drove off.

“What do you mean?” I asked, honestly a little scared. He just smirked.

Soon, we pulled up in front of school and he parked the car. He was about to get out but I grabbed his arm and stared at him in horror.

“Wait, are you sure you want to be seen getting out of the car with me?” I asked, ducking down from view. He frowned.

“Do you honestly think I care if I’m seen with you?” He asked, studying me. I shrugged.

“Well, I’m me and your well, you,” I told him obviously. He shook his head and opened his door and pulled me out with him. As soon as we were out in the open, everyone gasped and pointed. I blushed and stared at the ground.

“Noah, everyone is staring,” I said shyly.

I heard footsteps advancing towards us and I look up to see Lexi staring at Noah as if he was something to eat. I laughed at her abuse of makeup. She looked like a clown.

“Oh honey, you’re supposed to taste the rainbow, not wear it,” I said seriously. Noah laughed beside me and she frowned.

“This makes me look hot. Not that you’d know what that feels like,” She said looking me over as if to prove her point.

“Don’t keep calling yourself hot. The only thing you turn on is a microwave,” I said, staring right at her. Everyone within a 10 feet radius started laughing.

“Excuse me?” She was fuming now. “Well at least I am not a virgin,” She smirked proudly, as if that was a good thing. I was a little sensitive talking about this but I continued

“Oh yeah I heard. Didn’t you lose your virginity to your brother in like third grade?” I asked flashing her a huge smile. She shrieked loudly.

“Half-brother!” She corrected. “Well at least I’ll have a husband when I grow up, unlike you. Nobody will ever love you!” She sneers. I pretend to think for a moment.

“Are you sure? Your future is screaming prostitute to me,” I said grinning. Noah laughed uncontrollably and slung me over his should.

“Stop provoking the animals,” He said still laughing. He carried me far away from the crowd. As he carried me down the hall I heard a couple wolf-whistles but I was laughing too hard to care.

Finally, he set me down by my locker. We locked eyes and stared cracking up all over again. Soon we were rolling on the floor.

“You should have done that a long time ago,” He told me, laughing between every syllable. I giggled in response.

A figure loomed above us that I didn’t recognize.

“Dude that was epic!” A male voice said from above us. He held out a hand to help Noah off the floor, which he took gratefully. I studied his familiar face for a moment, trying to match a name. After a while I gave up and saw that they were both doing that stupid fist-bump thing. I chuckled and the other guy brought his eyes to look at me.

He gave a low-whistle and held out his hand while looking me over.

“Hey there, gorgeous. My name’s Drake, Drake Taylor. But you probably already knew that didn’t you,” He said cockily. I was a little nervous and stared at his out-stretched hand.

“Um I don’t think so. I saw that down Mindy Monroe’s shirt this morning,” I said referring to his hand. I wasn’t a big fan of too much human contact, it made me anxious. Although, I realized, it never bothered me with Noah. Maybe it was the fact that Tyler trusted him that made him okay in my eyes.

I snapped back to the present when I heard Drake chuckling.

“I like you,” He said, looking me over again. I saw Noah frown from the corner of my eye, his brown eyes instantly hardening.

“Drake man, no. Not this one,” He said casually putting a hand on his shoulder but I saw Drake get pulled back slightly.

“What do you mean, ‘not this one.’?” I asked. They glanced at each other before looking back at me.

“Drake has this obsession .He makes it his personal goal to sleep with any female that has ever talked to him,” Noah explained, watching my reaction. I faked a horrified expression.

“So you and your mother,” I said trailing off. Noah glanced at Drake before bursting out laughing with me. Drake looked uncomfortable, but smiled.

“Wow, you’re funny too. So did you just transfer here or something? If you want, I could show you how things are done around here,” He offered waggling his eyebrows teasingly. Noah slapped the back of his head.

“Uh, no, I didn’t just transfer here. I’ve been going to the same school as you since Kindergarten,” I said uncomfortably. Drake looked confused but dropped the subject.  The warning bell rang making me jump.

I turned to walk towards my first classroom, before I remembered Noah had it with me. I turned to him and immediately guessed his intentions.

“No! You are not skipping! I didn’t drag you out of bed this morning only to have you skip the rest of the day!” I didn’t realize my slip up until I saw Drake’s eyes obviously widen.

“You slept with her?! Nice,” Drake commented slapping a surprised Noah on the back. I tried to ignore his comment and pull Noah away before I could cause any more damage.

Half-way to the class, I pulled him to a stop with a sigh.

“I’m so sorry. By now the whole school probably thinks you slept with me. I shouldn’t have said that. Now your reputation is probably ruined,” I said hanging my head, ashamed. Once the whole school found out he was involved with Amber Walker, he would become frowned upon. He brought his hand under my chin and let my face up so I could meet his eyes.

“I don’t care what this could do to me. Are you sure you’re okay with everyone thinking you lost your virginity?” He asked cupping my face. I nodded and opened my mouth to say something else but he stopped me but putting a finger on my parted lips.

“That’s all that matters,” He whispered. My whole mouth started to burn as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip. I stared into his eyes perplexed, but savored the moment with him.

The final bell rang snapping us out of our trance. He removed his hand from my face much to my disappointment. He looked at me and the next second we were both sprinting down the halls, trying to get to our next class.

Once we reached the door, he reached for the sliver door handle but I stopped him.

“Wait, I think I know how to get us out of a detention, do you want to go with it,” I asked him working out every aspect of my plan. He nodded.

“Okay remember, I am really sorry,” I told him and before he could say anything else, I punched him in the face.

Hey!!!!!!! Answer right= early upload

WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ACTOR????????? HINT: INITIALS J.A AND IS A GUY

I will also give you an early upload if I get 7 votes.

This is how other stories get popular so I guess I’ll try it……

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD ENTER THIS IN THE WATTY AWARDS????????

Thanks for reading and please Vote/ comment/ Fan

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.1K 45
Fast forward a couple of years later, Maggie is gone and Evan is still trying to figure out what went wrong. Heartbroken and confused, Evan tries t...
460K 20.1K 68
Like most people, Lauren had a big crush on a celebrity when she was a teenager. Unlike most people, she met hers ten years later, learned how big o...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.1M 34.3K 64
He's a player, he's hot and he's stubborn. Everyone knows it- especially him. Shes never been kissed, she's unnoticed and she's shy- no one knows her...