Ipliers and Septiceye One-Sho...

By OfficialCatFiction

FINISHED! This is quite an old book, I keep it on here because it gives me confidence and I like looking back... More

His (Darkiplier)
Caught ya! (Antisepticeye)
Tease (Glitchiplier)
Just a bit of fun 😘
Bingseptic Serum (Bingsepticeye)
Simply Pasta-tastic (Mark)
Criminal Minds (Warfstache)
Emotion (Google)
Girl Gamer (Sean)
Super Duper Important Stuff!!!
Guess who's back?!

Guys what the hell!!?

205 5 1
By OfficialCatFiction

Well,
Good morning my beautiful readers. I'd like to tell you guys a story:

I awoke at 6:00 am to write some more for you guys and from 6-8 ish I was working hard. I went to grab some breakfast and went on my phone to check the reads/stats of the story as I normally do....................

Author-chan's toast almost fell out of her mouth!
100 reads you guys!
This may not be a big deal to you guys but honestly! I had another book (on another account) called 'The Boy with a Guitar' ,some of you may have heard of it, that book got to 60 reads but I couldn't carry on with it as I was unsure of where to go. I made a new account and made a new book. This book, and I wanted to make it slightly easier for myself rather than jumping straight into my own story. With one-shots, there are characters to base situations on. I think that helps a lot!
I am planning on getting that book going again but I might need your help on it!

So thanks you guys so much!
You guys really have made my Easter 🐣!
So, as a sort of celebration I'm doing follow for a follow all day today.
Have a great day guys!
Lots of love
@CatFiction03
😘😍👊🏻😄

^ ^
= • O • = *Le Mew*
U U

Also comment some challenges that you would like to see me do on here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.8K 51
saaaaah duddeeeeee welcome to my one shots Do not steal, copy, or repost my writing without permission and/or credit. It's not cool. started March 24...
29.5K 903 64
Highest rank: #1 in markiplierxreader !!!!! (thank you <3) You are a famous youtuber.(Y/n) and another youtuber which you didn't know who's name i...
285K 6K 45
When I wrote this I wrote it as reader is AFAB, however I'd be happy to try make one for those AMAB/Gneutral if anyone was interested. Maybe even add...
550 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!