The Big Five (Original Book)

By QueenOfSnow

When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup... More

The Big Five
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Sequel
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End
Sequel 2
Chapter 32
Questions
Trailer

Chapter 21

16.5K 359 281
By QueenOfSnow

If you didn't notice already, Astrid was the UNKNOWN person. Added more Jelsa as it was requested :)

P.S. If you wanna know some more information about the Big Five and how they are when there's no enemies around, ask questions on 'Ask The Big Five.' You can inbox, comment, or message on my wall :)

~*~*~

The five turned back to see Hiccup with books and a few items in his hand. He rushed to Astrid's side and looked at them.

"Why would you hit Astrid?" He said trying to help his friend up. She rubbed her head and glanced at everyone. She raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel's frying pan.

"What happened?" She asked clutching the side of her head. The five looked at each other uneasily and looked anywhere except for Hiccup and Astrid.

"Is somebody going to tell me or...?" Astrid trailed off, and the girls glanced at each other. Rapunzel gave a signal to Astrid, and Astrid's eyes widened for a second.

"Oh." She said. Hiccup pointed between the girls. He looked confused.

"What was that?" He asked, and the girls acted as if nothing happened.

"What was what?" Merida asked innocently. And he pointed to them.

"That was what--you know what, nevermind. We should go." Hiccup said going towards Jack. He placed the items in the body bag and went to Toothless. Everyone watched him, and he lanced back at them.

"Well...are you guys coming or what?" He trailed off. Their eyebrows raised in realization and they went to their dragons. Just as Elsa was about to walk away, Astrid grabbed her arm. She looked at Elsa with a worried glance.

"I can't tell you much, but I can tell you this. Trust no one when you go to Disney DreamWorks. Not even them." She gestured to the group. Elsa raised an eyebrow and went confused.

"What-?" She said, but Astrid cut her off by shoving something in her hands. She closed her hand and Elsa looked at her.

"Put this around your neck, it can alarm you when Pitch is around you. It'll glow bright." Astrid said, and Elsa's eyes widened.

"How, how do you know Pitch-?" She asked, but Astrid just gently pushed her to the group.

"Snowflake, you coming?!" Jack yelled at Elsa, and she looked back. She nodded and rushed to Jack. She hopped onto Curious with the help of Jack and looked at the others.

They nodded and they flew off. Jack flew in front of everyone and threw a snow globe. He looked back at Berk and saw Astrid waving goodbye. He waved for a quick second before they all went through the portal.

~*~

"Woah, this place is so...beautiful." Rapunzel sighed as she saw a beautiful sunrise by the mountains and many guardians. The sound of birds chirping and the oceans swaying made it seem even more beautiful..

"I could get used to a view like this." Eugene said, and the rest laughed--Rapunzel playfully slapping his arm. He chuckled and raised a hand up in defense.

"Kidding, kidding." He said, and Rapunzel smiled.

"I know." She said, looking forward. Then they randomly started talking about ducklings and cupcakes. Merida looked around and frowned.

"What's so bad about this place? I don't see anything bad here." She said, and Hiccup pointed down to the ground.

"Well, there are a few gardens with dead pumpkins and flowers..." He trailed off, and Merida laughed. They also went into a conversation that involved dead things.

"What is there to beware about?" Jack asked as he made a few snowflakes fall from the sky. He also made a few snowflakes go in Elsa's face--distracting Elsa. She slapped his arm, and Jack looked back at her.

"Stop it, I can't see." Elsa said, and Jack laughed--puckering his lips.

"After you give me a kiss?" He questioned. She shook her head and flew away from him. He chuckled and flew in front of her.

"Aw, come on. Why won't you give me kisses anymore?" Jack whined childishly, crossing his arms--pouting. Elsa put a hand on her hip.

"I do give you kisses! You ask for too many, Jackson!" She said, wagging her finger. He raised an eyebrow and she sighed, pecking his cheek. He obviously didn't like that, so he grabbed her face with both of his hands and kissed her lips.

"Hey!" She said after Jack pulled away. He winked at her and playfully smirk when all of a sudden it went quiet. Too quiet.

The birds stopped chirping, and the waves stopped swaying. It became foggy, and they didn't see anything for a second when all of a sudden something flew past them in a fast motion.

"Woah!" Eugene yelled as Rapunzel screamed. Her Deadly Nadder became surprised, and started zooming through the air.

"Rapunzel!" Merida screamed, just as something knocked her off of her dragon. Hiccup yelled.

"Merida!" Hiccup yelled, going after her. Elsa looked back and saw a nightmare chasing her. She looked at Jack.

"Jack, it's a nightmare!" She yelled. She looked at Curious and told her to fly faster. The nightmare was hot on her tail, and was just about an inch to her. Jack's eyes widened, and he tried to freeze the nightmare. But when he looked back, Elsa and Curious were falling out of the sky.

"Elsa!" He yelled, reaching out for her. The sound of a neigh screeched behind him, and he turned back to see a nightmare above him.

He was knocked out.

~*~

Jack woke up in the middle of a forest with a very bad headache. He sat up and rubbed his head, not remembering what happened. It was when he saw a pile of nightmare sand next to his staff when he did remember. He ignored his headache and stood up.

"Elsa..." He breathed out, rushing to his staff. He grabbed it and flew up to the sky. He searched everywhere for Curious--as she was very big and she would probably be really close to Elsa.

"Elsa! Hiccup?! Punz?! Merida!?" He yelled out to the sky, only to have no answer. He tried to look for a clearing until he saw a nearby campfire. He let out a sigh of relief and started to fly to the fire.

He chuckled when he came to the ground and walked to the campfire.

"You guys had me so worried that-." Jack said, but stopped himself once he suddenly got pulled up by a rope. He looked up to see that the person wasn't Hiccup, Eugene, Rapunzel, Merida, or Elsa...

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else-." Jack apologized to the person, and stopped once the person scoffed and cut him off.

"Whatever, Jake. Did you get a new hair due or something?" She said, and jumped off of the tree--Jack still hanging from it. Jack smiled as he saw who it was.

"Anna? Is that you?" He asked, and she crossed her arms.

"The name's Annie--not Anna, Jake. You should know that." She said, and sat down on the log. Jack shook his head.

"First of all, my name is Jack. Second of all, no, you're Anna--Elsa's sister." He said, and 'Annie' shook her head.

"No, my name is Annie and my sister's name is Elisa." She said. Jack decided to be quiet when he remembered that he was still tied up.

"Uh, can you get me down from-?" He asked, but was cut off when Annie threw an ax at the rope. He silently shrieked as he face-planted to the ground. He stood up and brushed the leaves out of his jacket. He let out a breath and looked at Annie.

"Anyways, can you help me find Elsa and-?" He asked, but was cut off when she held him up against the tree with one hand and pointed a finger at him.

"Listen here, frost boy. I don't take requests-." She said, and Jack held his hands up in defense. She was cut off by a voice coming from her ear.

"Anne, you there?" A male voice said. She put a finger up to her ear.

"This is Annie speaking, yeah." She answered, putting her hand off of Jack. Jack recognized that voice from somewhere.

"I just found a person that looks almost exactly like Elisa. Except that she has a blue dress and blonde hair." He said, and Jack smiled wide.

"Elsa..." He whispered to himself. Annie raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip.

"Really? What a coincidence, I found somebody that looks almost exactly like Jake..." She said. Jack raised an eyebrow. Who is Jake?

"Cough found a person that looked like Marilyn. And Rachel found a person that looked like Cough. Marilyn found a person that looked like Rachel! Oh yeah, and Jake found someone that looks like Eric. " The male said from the other line.

"Next thing you know we're going to find a person that looks like you, Kristopher." Annie joked, and 'Kristopher' fake chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Annie. I'll tell the others to meet at your place." He said, and Annie agreed, hanging up. Jack awkwardly stood there, floating in the air.

"So, I'm just gonna..go-?" Jack said unsurely. Annie shook her head and gave him a shot. He winced, and suddenly felt drowsy. Annie waved as he felt dizzy.

"Sweet dreams." She said innocently, and Jack fell asleep on the ground.

~*~

Jack rubbed his head and looked around when he woke up. He was about to stand up when he found out that he was in a metal cage. He looked over to his right and saw Elsa in the same cage as him. He let out a sigh of relief and embraced her in his arms.

"Oh, thank god you're safe..." Jack breathed out, bringing her close. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up. She rubbed her head and looked at Jack.

"What's going-?" She asked, but Jack put a finger to her lips. She raised an eyebrow at him as he shushed her. He just pulled her face closer and kissed her--moving his lips. She giggled and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

But the moment was ruined when someone cleared their throat. Jack pulled away, and they both looked to see the four staring at them. Elsa blushed and pulled out of Jack's arms--only to be pulled back right after.

"Well...this is awkward." A woman's voice said, and the six turned their heads. A woman with brown hair in a dutch braid came out of the shadows with 6 people on her side. They all had black suits that made them look like secret agents. It had pins that had a different kind of logo on it.

They all stared at each other with an intense gaze, and Eugene broke the silence.

"What's going on, exactly?" He asked, and Jake stepped forward.

"I think I know what's going on. You guys are trying to take over the land of Disney DreamWorks." He said, pointing a finger at them. Merida put a hand on her chest and shook her head.

"No, we came to protect it!" She said, and the 6 were silent for a second. They stared at Merida for a few seconds before they bursted out laughing.

"You guys? Protecting Disney Dream--hold on." Jake said in between his laughs. He held a finger up and stopped laughing. He put a serious face on along with the others.

"We're the protecters here." He said, and Hiccup went confused.

"What? You guys look like secret agents or something. Who are you guys anyways?" He asked, and Jake put a hand on his chest.

"I'm Jake." He said, and pointed to Annie.

"That's Annie, Cough, Marilyn, Rachel, Eric, and last but not least--Elisa. The fire queen and Anna's sister." He said, and Elsa raised an eyebrow.

"Really? It seems like you're the opposite of us." She said, and Jake frowned. He came close to their cage and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh shut up, it's not like you're anything special." He said, and Jack stepped forward.

"Don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that." He said, and Jake laughed.

"Ha, this is your girlfriend? Wow." Jake said, and Jack was about to freeze him when Jake grabbed his knuckle. He crushed his knuckle and Jack tried to show no pain. But after a few seconds, Jack let out a small cry. Jake released his hand and crossed his arms. He looked at Elsa and gestured to Jack.

"Your boyfriend over there is pretty weak." He said, before walking to Merida and Hiccup's cage.

"Well, who are you two?" He asked, and Merida crossed her arms--rolling her eyes.

"Why do you care?" She said, poking his chest with her finger. He rolled his eyes and pushed her back. Merida stumbled back and Hiccup caught her as she fell.

"Fine then." Jake said. Elisa stepped forward and pulled Jake back. She mumbled to him.

"Please, be nice for once in your life." She asked, and he thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"No thanks." He said, pulling his arm back. He walked to Rapunzel and Eugene's cage and took a look at Rapunzel's hair. He raised an eyebrow at her before pointing to a mushroom.

"Donating all of that to charity?" He teased, and she shook her head--holding the braid in her hands. He chuckled and walked to where their weapons were. He laughed and picked up the frying pan.

"Wow, are you guys going to cook me breakfast? Ah, I'm so scared." He pretended to be scared and put his hands up in defense. Cough laughed.

"Haha, that's so funny!" He said, and Jake stopped laughing. He hit Cough on the head. Cough stopped laughing and held his head.

"Ow..." He said. Jake ignored him and threw the frying pan to the side. He walked over to their dragons, who were in big fire--and ice--proof cages.

"I think I can manage these dragons. It might take a while to take it to-." Rachel slapped her hand over his mouth.

"To...?" Hiccup trailed off, and Jake threw Rachel's hand off of his mouth.

"Somewhere you shouldn't know of." He finished, before there was a beep. He pressed the device on his ear.

"Yeah? Mhmm, I got them right here. Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah. Right now? Okay. Bye." He said throughout the conversation. He took his hand off of the device and started to take the weapons.

"Are we going now?" Eric asked, and Jake nodded. He put the weapons in the body bag he took from Jack and pulled something out of it.

A snow globe. He whispered to it before smashing it to the ground. It was near the dragons, so it was a little bit easier to make the dragons go through.

Jake pushed his friends in, and smirked as he went last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 27.1K 53
A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other dark secrets does she hold? The Big 4...
20.5K 974 33
"Jack, I love you... But so does she. We are meant to be... Right?" Jack's face got slightly pale as he looked down. "Honestly, I don't even know..."...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
84.6K 3.2K 33
The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of five young impressionable teenagers, all from five vastly different worlds. And all chosen by the Man...