Mr. Billionaire & his proposal

By nav_k21

Loving her was not a choice for him. He looked, She smiled And he fell in love. Join the journey of Jayson Re... More

Note
The First Look
The Mystery
The Texting
Note- Confusion?
The Date
The Visit
Katherine Anderson
The Movie Marathon
Love and Relationship
The Arrangement
Threats and Accusations
Plans For Boston
Note
Note-On Hold
The Move
Note: I am sorry!
The Date Night
The Right Time?
Downhill
Misunderstandings and Accusations
Vanished
Note- Update Schedule
Time Goes On.
Hello Again
It's Party Time
After All This Time.
Another Damn Letter
Note- My Reason
The Turn of Events.
Fix It Up
Here and Forever
Promise You Won't Let Go
Wait Is Over.
Game On
The Checkup
Diamonds and Nightmares.
NEW STORY
Proposal and Rescue
Good and Bad Accidents
Drama
And Some More Drama
A Love Found In Affliction
Surprise!

Epilogue: Happily Ever After

26.9K 821 51
By nav_k21

Dedicated to all the amazing readers who supported this story from day one despite the ups and downs I faced while writing it especially the hold this story went through. Readers like you are a blessing to every writer.
Thank you

A Year Later.

Jayson removed his handkerchief from his tuxedo pocket and wiped the perspiration from his forehead.

“Want me to get you out of here?” Brandon, his best man asked as he leaned towards Jayson.

Jayson simply rolled his eyes and chose not to respond.

It was finally the day that Jayson had been waiting from the day he knew he had fallen irrevocably in love with Katherine Anderson. Today they were going to be pronounced as man and wife. Jayson tried to calm his nerves as he waited on the altar for his bride.

Jayson recalled their proposal and laughed out loud. It was indeed unique.

“Dude, you are not even married and you have already lost your mind. Wait for the Mrs. to do the honor” Brandon said as he heard his friend laugh.

“Shut up Carson or I will kick you off the altar.”

“Please---“Brandon’s ribbing was cut off as the wedding march started playing.

“Deep breaths Kate, yes just like that” Kiara guided his sister in law to be who looked to pale beneath her makeup.

Kate was on the verge of panic attack. She was about to marry the love of her life and now it all just seemed too good to be true. Why did she have a hard time believing it? She should be thankful to her lucky stars.

“Kate, you are going to walk out there in this gorgeous gown and knock the breath out of my stupid brother and tie him down with the shackles of matrimony” Kiara said as she fixed her blood red Maid of Honor gown. The other bridesmaids were in a lighter pink tone.

“I know you look gorgeous Katherine” Rabia said as she held Kate’s hand.
Kate smiled at her soon to be mother in law.  Rabia could not see and Kate could not speak yet they shared this bond that could not be described by words and Kate was lucky to have her as a mother figure.

“You ready Kate?” Marc asked as he came in the room.

Kate gulped and nodded. Marcus was going to give Katherine away.

“You can do it Kate.” Kiara whispered and kissed her on the cheek as she pulled down the veil and marched out of the room as the wedding planner called them all out.

The bridesmaid and the maid of honor lined up the closed gate of the church.

Marc offered Kate his arm and Kate held it like her life depended on it.

“I got you sweetheart. Don’t worry” Marcus whispered in her ear and Kate simply nodded

The wedding march started and the church gates were pulled open.

“Show time” Kiara said over her shoulder and they started to walk in.

Jayson watched as the bridesmaids came and then he saw her.

He was suspended in the moment, the gravity no longer having any effect on his body. He stopped breathing as he took in his ethereal beauty.

Kate’s gown was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The torso was covered in swirls made from sequins and it was hugging up till her hips and from there the gown poofed up as the satin covered with lighter than air net flowed all the way down to ground.

Her face was covered with a veil which was held in place with tiara and her hair were done up in a hairstyle, all pulled up in rolls around her head in Greek goddess style with tendrils escaping and framing her face.

“Breathe you lucky bastard” Brandon whispered in Jayson’s ear as Kate approached the foot of the altar with his father.

“Son, your jaw” Marcus said as he kept Kate’s hand in Jayson’s.

“Huh?” Jayson said he pried his eyes from his blushing bride and looked as his father.

“Your jaw, it is on the floor, thought you might want to pick it up” Marc said as he smiled and retreated back to sit next to Rabia.

Jayson grinned and helped Kate onto the altar. Silence descended in the church as the minister took his place between Jayson and Kate.

Kate whispered a silence thanks to God as she devoured her soon to be husband with her eyes. His jet black hair was slicked back. He wore a black tuxedo and it framed it muscular body in a way that was just sinful.

Kate reminded herself that she was in church as she tried to bring her head back and focus on her surroundings.

The look of compassionate love and devotion in his eyes mirrored her own.  This wasn’t too good to be true, this was meant to be. They were meant to be and God was there as witness.

“We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony between Jayson Ralph Reynolds and Katherine Lynn Anderson.”

Jayson and Katherine had decided to keep the simple vows where the minister read out the traditional wedding vows.

“Do you, Jayson Ralph Reynolds, take Katherine Lynn Anderson as your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?”

“I do” Jayson said, his voice loud and confident as it resonated in the church.

The minister turned to face Kate,

"Do you, Katherine Lynn Anderson, take Jayson Ralph Reynolds as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?”

Jayson looked at Kate.

He knew she had tried going to a speech therapist when they had initially decided to say their vows. He also knew that it hadn’t helped as he saw Kate come home three days in a row crying. It was then he had decided to leave out the vows even though he had agreed in the first place because Kate had been persistent to say them.

Jayson squeezed Kate’s hand.

“I love you” he mouthed at her.

“I-I d-do” Kate said and Jayson’s heart soared. This was the first time he had heard her speak loudly and with confidence, otherwise when she tried speaking she was always shy because of her severe stammering which has rendered her speechless since childhood.

“Rings” The minister said.

Jayson took the ring held out to him by Brandon and slipped it on her ring finger next to the engagement ring.

Kate took the ring from Kiara and slipped it on his ring finger.

“With the power vested in me by the church, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride”

Jayson stepped forward as he lifted her veil and he gently cradled her face in his hands like she was the most delicate thing in the world and she was in his world. He leaned in and claimed the lips of his wife in a soul shattering kiss.

Kate nearly drowned in the gush of love that was in the kiss. She held onto his forearms to stay upright.

Jayson pulled back reluctantly as people cheered, clapped and hooted.

“I love you Mrs. Reynolds.”

“I love you too Mr. Reynolds and so does Mini Reynolds” Kate said.

Jayson wasn’t sure he read her signs right. Her hands shook slightly as she signed.

Kate saw the confusion on his face and took his hand and placed it on her abdomen and Jayson knew he was right.

He fell onto his knees and hugged her as he placed a kiss on her abdomen.

Everyone looked at them in confusion as Jayson got back up and lifted Kate off her feet.

“I am going to be a father!” Jayson yelled as he twirled Kate around and everyone once again erupted in cheers and shouts of congratulations but Jayson heard none of those.

He had everything right here in his arms. His wife, his child, his family.

His world was complete.

The End.

So this is it. It’s finished. This book had been a rollercoaster for me as writer and being a final year medical student. It was put on hold. I changed POV’s which made me realize writing first  person POV doesn’t sit well with me  but most of all was the happiness and motivation I got from the support all your amazing readers showed despite the holds and delays in the update. I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude.
Thank you so much!
I hope it was worth the read and you enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it.
Please do vote and comment and leave your views on the story and ending.

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 37 22
"Is it really that big of a deal?" Hudson asks. Is it a big deal that I matched with this insufferable man instead of my husband? He's right, there'...
212 10 10
How could a business proposal, turn into so much more? Katherine, never knew this was what to expect. But her dreams came true. Literally.
1.8M 57K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
5.6K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...