The Secret Love: A Cedric Dig...

By Lizzie_Lolly45

"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl i... More

Chapter 1: Quiditch World Cup
Chapter 2: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 3: Plan of Action
Chapter 4: Plans to be Successful
Chapter 5: 4 Champions
Chapter 6: Midnight Note
Chapter 7: First Task and Revealing Stories
Chapter 9: I'm Always There For You
Chapter 10: Date Drama
Chapter 11: Yule Ball
Chapter 12: Love Rebels
Chapter 13: It's Our Secert
Chapter 14: The Second Task to Love
Chapter 15: All I want is You
Chapter 16: Tell The Truth The Hard Way
Chapter 17: The Truth and a Hogsmade Day
Chapter 18: Wanting More
Chapter 19: Conflict with Girls
Chapter 20: What's Stopping Us?
Chapter 21: Before The Storm
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23/Ending 1: The Hurricane Hit
Chapter 24/Ending 2: The Rolling Black Clouds Hit
Chapter 25/The Final Ending: The Sun Comes Out
Chapter 26/Final Ending pt. 2: Cedmione Forever<3
Final Author's Note/The End
New CEDMIONE STORY!

Chapter 8: Newspaper Relationships

4.4K 73 15
By Lizzie_Lolly45

The day after the first task went by. The newspaper was already published for the day. Let's just say the paper cause let's if racket and talking during the Hogwarts breakfast.
Hermione was up right and early. When she went to the Great Hall that morning, she ran into some Slytherin girls. Millicent Bludsrode, Daphne Greengrass, Astoria Greengrass and the lead if the gang, Pansy Parkinson. Hermione saw them giggling while reading the Daily Prophet. Hermione tried to walk right past the Slytherin's but Pansy caught her walking in the corner of her eye.
"Well, well isn't it Hermione Granger?" Pansy snared. "Or should I say, Hermione Lioness Love?"
"Lioness Love?" Hermione questioned.
"Have you read the Daily Prophet yet?" Daphne asked.
"I thought you read a lot?" Millicent stated.
"I just got down here." Hermione said. "I heard nothing about it."
"Highly suggest you do." Pansy said. "Pass me one Milli."
Millicent gave Pansy her a newspaper. Pansy then tossed it to Hermione quickly. To Hermione's surprise, she caught it.
"Happy reading." Pansy said sarcastically.
Hermione then went into the Great Hall and sat at the Gryffindor table. Ron and Harry weren't there yet so she sat and waited in their usual spot and she read the Daily Prophet. Soon after that event, Cedric entered the Great Hall and caught sight of Hermione. He went over to her seeing she had no one. Once he got to her, she was really into the Daily Prophet.
"Hey Hermione." Cedric said as he sat next to her.
"Read this!" Hermione said point to the words Hermione Lioness Love.
"Hermione Granger. The fourth year student, Hermione Jean Granger has had some love with 2 Triwizard Champions." Cedric read aloud. "The Gryffindor Granger has been into none other than Harry Potter and Viktor Krum!"
"I know right!" Hermione said. "Look at this, "One thing Hermione is also doing is interrupting the relationship between Harry Potter and Fleur Delacour ." What made Harry and Fleur a thing?"
Using the whole time Hermione read that, Cedric quickly snatched a piece of Hermione's bacon on her plate. Hermione didn't even notice for a bit.
Hermione continue to read. "Harry and Fleur are a thing and Viktor and Hermione are a thing, 2 Gryffindor's are rebelling to become Lioness Love." Cedric are you getting this?"
"Yeah, what in it for me?" He asked.
"Nothing! You're so lucky. The paper has not even a single word about or anything g close to you."
"Who gave you the Daily Prophet?"
"Pansy Parkinson and her friends were also there. Millicent Bulstrode, Daphne Greengrass, Astoria Greengrass and Gemma Farley."
"Oh."
Hermione put the newspaper down and saw that her plate didn't have the same amount of food before Cedric sat next to her. She had 4 pieces of now she has 2.
"Cedric, have you been eating my bacon?" Hermione asked for a straight answer.
"Maybe." He replied slowly.
"Honestly Cedric, your like Ron and chicken."
"A boy need to eat when a boy needs to eat."
"Seriously?" She said as she laughed a bit.
Before you know it, Hermione noticed that everyone was watching then and whispering around them. Hermione saw the Slytherin girls giggling and whispering to each other. Harry, Ron and Ginny entered the Great Hall.
"Here comes fun." Hermione said softly.
"Hope it's better than last time."
Harry, Ron and Ginny all walked towards them both.
"Hi Harry, Ron, Ginny what's new?" Hermione asked.
"Hi, Hermione." Harry said as he sat down.
"Hey." Ginny said as she sat down next to Harry.
"What's Diggory doing here?" Ron asked as he sat next to Hermione.
"No hi? Nothing? Just automatically ask why Cedric is with me?"
"Hi, now why is he here?" Ron asked again.
"I let him join me. Anyway look at this." Hermione showed them the Daily Prophet to three.
"Lioness Love: Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are trying to create love." Harry read out loud.
"It looks like Harry and Fleur is a thing! Ok that's false!" Ron said.
"Hermione and Viktor? Ok, I thought you liked Cedric." Ginny said to Hermione. "You haven't even dated Viktor at all, Cedric you have."
"You went on a date?" Ron said loud enough to attract attention.
"Sorry Hermione." Ginny quickly said.
Harry and Cedric decided to stay quiet and not join the drama. Ginny was nearly tearing up thinking she ruined something. Everyone in the Great Hall was watching Ron and Hermione.
"Yes I went on a date with Cedric." Hermione said. "Is that a problem to you?"
"When did this happen?!" Ron asked.
"You know that night when you came in and heard Ginny and I talk that night?" Hermione said.
"Yeah, you and Ginny were talking about Diggory." Ron said.
"Well...Cedric sent me a note that night to go and meet him and it was like a date a bit. Let's just say it was a date."
"Date?"
"And kiss. Also one at World Cup which I just forgot about until you mentioned dating."
"A kiss? What else do I not know?"
"That we had a date and a kiss and I have no idea why I'm telling you this Ron."
"But...he's way to old for you." Ron whispered to Hermione.
"What?! I can take care of myself, Ron! Also we are only 2 years apart in age!"
"Still 2 years is a gap."
"And what am I supposed to date? Someone who's 2 days older than me?"
"It wouldn't be half as bad as 2 years."
"Ron," Hermione hesitated. "I despise you right now!"
Everyone in the Great Hall heard them soon it was the conversation of the day. Ron felt hated but thought he was doing the right thing. Ron and Hermione didn't know what to really do. They were just making drama. Hermione ran out of the Great Hall. Ron was left there standing there with everyone watching him. He sat down after that. Harry was shocked, Ginny was trying to breathe thinking she did this drama and Cedric left the Gryffindor table.

That Afternoon in the library. Hermione Granger's POV
Hermione was in her usual spot. This time of day, no one was in. Hermione turned around the corner to see Pansy Parkinson. Pansy saw her and walked towards her.
"Looks like Lioness girl is going thorough some love hardships." Pansy said to Hermione as she walked by her.
"What do you want Pansy?" Hermione asked.
"Listen, quit trying to make yourself look interesting. You're only just a filthy little Mudblood trying to get some attention."
"No I'm not!"
"Of course you are, you and Harry teamed up to try to make you interesting and Harry only joined because he likes you."
"Oh, shut it!"
"Keep trying Mudblood."
"Bye!" Hermione said as she walked away.
"See ya Hermione Granger Lioness Heart Mudblood."
Hermione returned to her usual reading spot.

3rd point
Hermione continued to read in her spot. Ginny then entered and walked to her.
"Hermione I'm sorry about this morning. It just spilled out. I didn't think it would end out that bad. I'm really so sorry." Ginny said.
"Ginny, it's alright. Besides you made it easier to explain the first date." Hermione said back. "Wait a minute...how did you know about our first date?" Hermione asked.
"Well, I saw you guys outside that night. I couldn't tell really who it was but I would like to think it was you and Cedric Diggory." Ginny said back. "That felt good to get off my shoulders."
"Well at least you didn't tell anyone. Until then."
"Thankfully. I'm going to go now find my books for classes now."
"Bye Ginny."
"Bye Hermione."
Ginny and Hermione were the only ones in the library. Hermione in her same old spot and Ginny wondering around the library.

Cedric came to the library a little later in the afternoon. Hermione was still there in her Sam old usual spot.
"Hermione." Cedric said when she caught sight of her.
"Cedric, hey." Hermione said.
"How have you been?"
"Fantastic, oh today I ran into Pansy Parkinson. It was a very fun talk." Hermione responded back sarcastically.
"Yeah, ran into Gemma Farley before I came here."
"Oh, what happened?"
"Gemma was just surprised I haven't dated in a while."
"Why would Gemma care?"
"We dated in our 4th year. After I quit on her, she thought I was out of her life but when we both became Prefects, she wasn't to keen about it."
"You dated before?"
"Yep, Gemma Farley in my 4th year and Cho Chang in my 5th and that's it, until you."
"I promise I have never dated anyone in my life. I'm best friends with Harry and know nothing about Viktor Krum."
"Ugh, love drama."
"It's gonna be fun year
"And it's gonna be even better."
"What? Why?" Hermione asked.
"Hermione, would like to join me at the Three Broomsticks next Friday?" Cedric asked a bit stubbornly.
Hermione had no words to say. This time, she wasn't asked by note but instead face to face. Cedric was hesitant about asking her that but he gave it a try anyway.
"Um...sure!" Hermione responded back.
"Great, 18:30?" Cedric asked.
"Will be there." Hermione said.

That night. Cedric Digggory's POV
Cedric was in the Hufflepuff common room. He was thinking about what would happen next Friday. He didn't even know why he even asked Hermione out. She's a girl that's way younger than him and he asked her out. The room was peaceful and quiet until Cedric's thinking was interrupted by his friend.
"Cedric, where have you been? This afternoon we were hanging out today." His friend Lukas asked.
"Sorry mate, I was asking someone out at that time." Cedric responded back. He mumbled under his breath, "Why did I say that?"
"Mate, it is not that hard just ask her. It takes like two minutes."
"We were talking about my past dates."
"Oh my Ced. Listen, making yourself interesting isn't talking about your past two dates, now talking about six is better."
"You've had six girlfriends, I have only had two. What am I supposed to do? Lie about my dates?"
"Just make yourself impressive. I have Lynzie Marcella." Lukas stated.
"In your first year you had Ellie Parsons than Allison Grey then Willow Williams than Katrina Pam and before Lynzie, you had Elizabeth Ridson and they all broke up with you."
"Lynzie hasn't broken up with me yet. Like your story is better, Diggory."
"Yes it is. I broke up with Gemma at the end of our fourth year and both Cho and I broke up with each other."
"Well you and I are apparently the best looking male students of our year. We are called attractive and very good looking."
"It's you, me, Carson Fickle and Max Miren."
"Just between you and me Ced, I think we both are the more attractive ones."
"Thanks Lu."
"So back to asking the girl out, will you ask her to that?"
"That?" Cedric asked.
"You know," Lukas whispered to Cedric. "The dance?"
"Oh yeah. Most likely her."
"Do it romantically. Send her a note in the middle of the night and take her to the Astronomy Tower. On the ground of the tower, show her rose pedals in the shape of a heart with the message, 'Will you go to the dance with me?'" Lukas said.
"That's a good idea Lu."
"Actually Ced, don't do that. I'm doing that for Lynzie."
"Well thanks anyway."
"I'm going to go hit the hay Ced. Night." Lukas said as he got up to go to the dormitory.
"Night Lu."

Summary: The newspaper can change someone. Harry Potter with Fleur Delacour and Hermione Granger with Viktor Krum. The story that Harry and Hermione want to be a thing and "rebel" on their "dates." Ron isn't to keen about it, Ginny is supportive, Harry doesn't mind and Cedric doesn't mind either about the drama. What else will the Daily Prophet bring? What is Pansy's new view on Hermione will effect? What will the next love drama be?

Authors Note:
Readers, I'm so sorry I haven't updated the story in 7-8 days. I meant to post it yesterday but I went to see Matilda on Broadway so yeah. Thank you so much for 200 (and counting) reads on this story. I do hope you like it. I know the ending of this chapter was a little weird but I promise it gets better and better. Thanks for reading my story. Love you~Lizzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 25.1K 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts. But at the same time she was extremely anxious. This year was the year she wa...
785K 20.5K 35
Cedric Diggory has just started his sixth year at Hogwarts with his best friend by his side. He's excited for another year of Quidditch and finally l...
8.1K 312 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK TWO] Sequel to Undo Time After coming back from the dead, Cedric has to go into hiding from the death eaters and Voldemort. And h...
1.2K 56 28
14 year old Katianne Potter, or Katia and Anne as others call her, is the twin of the famous Harry Potter. Though she was always the less popular twi...