Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 25

14.2K 324 110
By Crazy5harmoz

           Both Lauren and Camila were completely drained, having had less than 6 hours of sleep in the last what 48 hours. So to say they were tired was an understatement, their families were over to spend time with baby Kelsea and also because they were watching the boys. This little girl was about 2 days old and had everyone on their hands and feet for her.

One of the good things about having their moms here was that they would be getting a huge and proper cuban  home made dinner, now don't get it twisted Camila and sometimes Lauren cook dinner most nights or at least they used to, but since Camila's belly grew it was more tiring to stand around for so long, which meant being on take out and greasy junk food for the last month and a half, you bet your ass they were excited for their moms Cuban cooking.

Right now Camila was working up a slight drool, laying back on the couch more than half asleep, while both their dads and Lauren watched boring reality tv, and Clara sat at the end of the L shaped couch holding baby Kelsea.

Meanwhile sinu was dancing around in the kitchen, getting started on dinner, and sofi was in the playroom with the boys bowling or something.

"What do you think she'll tell her kids when they ask her why she became famous?" Mike asked out of the blue, they were watching keeping up with the Kardashians so Lauren assumed he was talking about Kim. 

"She was in a home produced movie?"Lauren said with a shrug, not sure there is a good way to explain to your kids you made a sex tape with somebody who is not their father.

"Well if they listen to any sort of rap song, I'm pretty sure they will find out the truth. Since every rapper throws them a mention every once in a while." Alejandro said, adding to the conversations which surprises Lauren, since she had no idea he listened to rap music.

"Every music artist must have referenced them at some point. Heck, even that girl group...what's their name?" Mike looked to be thinking hard about this. "Oh! Fifth harmony!" He shouted out, making the baby squirm and getting a death glare from his wife. "They mention the situation in one of their singles. So it's not like they'll be able to hide that stuff from the kids, but they probably won't even worry about it since they'll be too distracted with their new sports cars." Mike points out in a lower voice, both Lauren and Alejandro agree with him since they don't add to the conversation. They end up going through a few topics before dinner is served.

"So, Lauren on the drive up I noticed Philip and a couple other men unloading a truck load of trees. Did you finally figure out what your doing with the empty space?" Alejandro asked, from across the dinner table.

"Oh!" She said surprised, with everything that had gone on the last few days it totally slipped her mind. "I totally forgot that he was starting that today. But yeah I did, I decided to grow an apple orchard." She answered his question.

"Why apple trees?" Sofi asked.

"They are much easier to maintain than other fruits and we prefer apples over oranges." She said simply, there was no big scheme behind it, it was just easy.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to put them in now?" Mike butted in. "Snow is going to start falling any time soon and it usually kills trees." He added.

"Yeah it's not the best time but Philip said the sooner we planted them the sooner they could take root and the sooner they could start growing  and eventually producing the actual fruit. Besides  he's going to cover them with some sort of tarp that'll keep them from freezing over so they'll be fine." She answers, confidently. Mostly because she fully trust Philip with these things.

"Then we can have all the apple pie in the word!" Caspian shouted excitedly, throwing both fisted hands in the air making everyone laugh.

They finished dinner, and said their goodbyes to their parents and sofi. It was late, they were still exhausted and they still had to get the boys into a bath and then to bed. Not to mention the fact that they probably wouldn't get the usual 8 hours of sleep, it would be more like 4-6 hours.

After bath time and story time Lauren put the boys to bed. But the boys forgot to go say goodnight to their baby sister, so naturally they walked into her nursery and when they did  not find her there, they freaked out.

"Mama! Mommy!" Both boys yelled, running to their parents room. Once they busted open their bedroom door they both yelled again.

"Mama! Someone took our baby!" Caspian yelled to his mom, worry laced in his voice. Lauren was in coming out of the bathroom ready for bed while Camila was already in bed, being hidden by the fluffy white sheets along with the baby. The co-sleeper they bought was like half a crib, the other side connected to the bed and was open that way you could easily reach out for the baby, it blended with the sheets so the boys didn't spot it right away.

"What?" Lauren asked confused. "You chickens need to be in bed already." She said sternly, trying to be the responsible parent since Camila was out like a light.

"No! We need to call the police!" Cameron said, just as distressed as his brother. When Lauren made no movement, mostly because she was dozing off and to tired to truly understand what they were saying. "NOW MAMA!" He yelled, this time. Not only getting Lauren's attention but Camila and even the baby. She cried loudly.

Both brothers looked at each other confused, relieved and really sorry because the look their moms were giving them, well let's just say R.I.P . Camila picked up the baby and soothed her back to sleep without much of a hassle.

"Okay what's going on?" Lauren asked, trying not to be too pissed off. The twins quickly apologized and explained what had happened. Now she wasn't pissed of she was touched. She wasn't sure why she ever thought the boys could resent Kelsea, those boys loved and cared for her so much.

"Well it's really sweet that you wanted to say goodnight to her but you both know that your not supposed to get out of bed." Camila scolded them in the nicest way possible.

"We're sorry." They both apologized, heads held down and everything.

Pushing their luck, Caspian dared to ask, "so why is she in your room anyways?"

"She's needs to be watched because she's a baby." Lauren answered, simply. She was way too tired to explain it in depth to them.

The twins looked at each other and seemed to be in agreement with something. "Okay then." Caspian answered. The next thing Lauren and Camila knew, they were jumping under the sheets of their bed.

"Woah, what do you guys think your doing?" Lauren asked, the bed was plenty big but the boys stopped sleeping with them once they turned 6 months old, so she didn't understand why they were in their bed now.

"We're sleeping here so we can watch the baby." Cameron said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Any other time they would of probably gotten them to go back to their own beds but they were both too tired to even put a fight. Instead Lauren shut off the lights and got into bed. The family of five now, cuddled up and fell asleep. Well at least for a few hours, Camila got up once to feed the baby and Lauren twice to change her dirty diapers.

--

The following day the Lauren had to drive the boys to school. And it was the first time ever they put up a fight, and it wasn't because they hated school, no that comes a few years later. They didn't want to go because they didn't want to leave their baby sister but eventually they talked them into going and Lauren even had to promise that she wouldn't let anything happen to her. And on the drive they kept on telling her the do's and don't's about caring for a baby because they had suddenly become baby experts.

By the way these boys were dressed, there was no denying Lauren was a influence but they definitely added their own style to it. Both in leather jackets over simple t-shirts, both in black combat boots. Caspian was wearing a black and white striped beanie, and dark denim jeans and a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist. Cameron was wearing a green camo with a cartoon face beanie and grey wash jeans.

Meanwhile back at the house, Camila was laying across the couch watching morning tv, with Kelsea's in her baby lounger pillow. She was in a white zip up onesie, and a big pastel pink white polka dot bow headband.

As adorable as babies are, they are pretty boring during the first few months. I mean they don't  sit up until they are what? At least 2 months old? They don't roll over until at least 3 months old and they don't start crawling until around 5/6 months or so. So Things would probably be pretty uneventful for now. And It would start snowing any day now and that meant winter was here and things would probably get even more boring. Something about it being freezing cold made you not want to leave your warm comfy bed or do anything for that matter.

  It was getting pretty late in the morning and Lauren wasn't back from dropping of the kids, and Camila wasn't going to lie it was starting to worry her. With all the things She had gone through with Lauren could you blame her? Not wanting to get lost in a worrisome of thoughts she picked up her phone and called her. She then herd the ringtone coming from their bedroom. Great Lauren forgot her phone and now Camila was worrying. About 15 minutes into a slow paced walk around her living room, Camila herd the front door open and in walked her beautiful green eyed wife.

"What took you so long?!" Camila asked bluntly, she was sort of done being worried and was now mad at her wife for making her worry.

"I–I stopped by the bar, to check in with Ariana?" She answered confounded as to why her wife was upset with her. 

"It took you almost 2 hours to check in with her?" Camila asked, skeptically.

"I also ran into Zayn and we got to talking and sort of lost track of time." She explained. "What's going on?" She finally asks.

"You didn't tell me you were going to stop by the bar, so when you didn't come home right away I got worried, I tried calling you but you left your phone here. I was worried sick about you!" Camila huffs out.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to have to leave the house again so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone." She apologized. It sucked that she'd caused Camila to be so paranoid with stuff like this.

"It okay." Camila said deflated. She couldn't stay mad at her, mostly because it wasn't really her fault but she couldn't help but still be upset.

--

"Didn't we already take pictures?" Cameron asked, during their drive to the studio. It was Saturday morning and it was also photo shoot day.

"Yes, but now we have to take some with baby sister." Caspian explained to his brother. "And you say your the smart one." He mocks his brother, who gives him a cute want to be glare.

"I am! My grades are better than yours!" Cameron said, defensively. They started fighting, shouting things at each other.

"Okay enough!" Camila said sternly, while Lauren silently giggled and did her best not to burst out laughing at the things they were saying to each other. Camila smacked her shoulder and she stopped.

"He started it!" They both said, pointing the finger at each other. Lauren stepped in and told them to knock it off and they listened. I told you Lauren was intimidating.

Once they arrived at the studio, Camila and her usual photographer spent quite some time picking out poses for the baby, for the baby and the boys, and for the family shots, meanwhile Lauren dosed of on her chair while the boys sat next to her keeping an eye on the baby who was strapped into her car seat covered in a fluffy pink blanket. See this is why you space out the age of your kids, they can just watch each other and you can try catching up on sleep.

"Damn I feel bad for Dinah." Lauren mumbled in her daze.

Camila seemed to finally make up her mind. They wrapped baby Kelsea in yet another floral swaddle blanket and put her at the center of a floral wreath. After a couple of shots, they moved on. She took a few photos with Camila wearing a flower crown.

Keeping up with their last photo shoots theme, the boys were in simple denim jeans, one shot was of them huddled together, while Cameron held the baby, they used both their hands to cover the babies diaper to make it seem like she was buck naked. They closed their eyes and had a few moments of skin on skin contact to calm the baby. The next shot was one of them laying down on their backs on a fluffy white rug, both turning their heads to place soft kisses on her head, she was tightly wrapped in a nude fabric.

They took a few more shots, this time with Lauren and Camila and some of Kelsea by herself. Including a special set which was beauty and the beast theme. She was in a yellow fluffy tutu, and a yellow flower headband, surrounded by the clock and lamp, a couple of books and a light pink rose in a dome. She was laying down on a blue luggage covered in a light brown fluffy blanket.

After convincing Camila that they had enough photos to cover every single empty spot on their walls they went home.

Lauren took a quick nap, knowing she had plenty left to do in the day. She was going to drop of the boys at their friends house for his birthday party, from there she was going to meet up with Shawn at the bar, he said he had something important to talk to her about.

Now this wasn't just a regular friends birthday party, no this was Lauren's future daughter in laws birthday party. Which is why Caspian looked like he picked his outfit straight out of the j crew catalog, in a denim blue button up, black slacks, Gucci belt, and black leather mocks. Cameron however was in a green and black Comme des Garcons t-shirt with a denim jacket over it, black jeans and black sneakers.

"How do I look?" Caspian asked Camila, as he checked himself out in the mirror one last time.

"You look so adorable." Camila complimented him, wanting to pinch his cheeks.

"Great! Now I have to change." He huffs out, exaggerating by throwing down his hands.

"What why?" She asks confused.

"Because boys are adorable, men are handsome." He explains, looking through his closet, Camila laughs.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes when he turns to glare at her. "You look adorable to me because I'm your mom, but to everyone else your very handsome." She explains, only because if he changes one more time their going to be late.

"Really?" He asks, getting an assuring nod from her. "So do you think Natalie will think I look handsome?" He asks, eyes full of hope.

Camila still doesn't like the idea of her 5 year old wanting a girlfriend but their is no time to argue about it now. "Yes, she's going to think your the handsomest boy there." She further assures him.

"Come on cas we gotta go!" Lauren yells from the front door, with Cameron.

"I love you, bye mommy." He says to Camila, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek once she's eye level with him.

"Bye baby." She says, following out the door. Lauren tell her she won't be long, she didn't want to leave Camila and the baby alone but She assured her everything would be fine.

About two hours later, Camila was eating banana flavored ice cream cuddled up on the couch watching tv while baby Kelsea took her nap in her bedroom. The front door bell rang, which was a little strange since nobody called to say they would be visiting, and Lauren never knocked. Who the hell was at the door? Grudgingly she got up, loosing all the warmth she just had. Opening the door she was met with a tall and thin brunette woman, and next to her was a younger girl, same hair and body type.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, but someone told us this was Lauren Jauregui's home?" The woman asked a little unsure.

"Umm, yeah this is her home. I'm her wife, Camila."Camila answered, more confused than ever.

"My names Carrie, and this is my daughter Harper, Harper Jauregui." The woman introduced them, and Camila felt her heart drop to her stomach.

She knew this was a possibility considering Lauren's past but she never actually expected it to happen. She also didn't want to jump to conclusions but a woman and her daughter who happens to share her last name are at her front door, looking for her wife. Could you blame her for jumping to conclusions?

--///////////////////////////////--

Idk 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 15.5K 38
Camila Cabellos family owes the Jauregui's money so they sell Camila to pay of their debts. Lauren doesn't want to giver up her freedom and marry Cam...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
379K 14.6K 38
She has nobody...will it always be that way? Nine year old Camila was desperate to be saved, but the last person she expects to do just that was her...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...