ᴇᴀʀᴘʜᴏɴᴇs » ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ ғᴛ. ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏ...

By biarosi

「ιn wнιcн yoongι never reмoveѕ нιѕ earpнoneѕ」... More

hELp'S hERe
i dARe yOU
cOmiNg oUT oF tHe cLoSEt
tHE pArTY dOnT sTaRT tiLL i wALk iN
cAuSe sOMeBodY sToLe mY cAR rADiO...
... aNd noW i jUsT sit iN siLeNcE
iFoRGoT
wET dReAMs oN a bEAuTifUL niGHtmAre
LeTs gET sTaRtEd
aRe yOU rEAdy fOr tHiS
nO iM nOt
rEMemBeR tHe tiMe
oPeNiNg uP
mY hEaRT iS, mY hEaRt iS
oH mY gOd
tHe sTaRt oF sOmEtHiNg (vERy bAD) nEW
sAsAENg
i gOT yOu liTtLe rUnAWAy
cOMe tHRoUgh
iM fULL oF yOu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
iNtErNAtiOnAL pLaYbOy
bANg bANg bANg
tHeRe aRe tHReE tHinGs tHaT cANt bE hiDdEn: tHE mOoN, tHe sUN aNd tHe tRUtH
dEciSiOnS
kNoCkiN' oN hEAvEN's dOoR
yOu'rE nEVeR oVEr (ePiLogUe)
tAKe mY hAnD wE'LL mAkE iT i sWEaR
yOu aRE tHe mUsiC iN mE (ePiLoGUe)
THanK yOu

sEnD hELp

10.8K 380 1.1K
By biarosi

Jimin chews the tip of his pencil a bit. The test was coming to an end and he hadn't answered 3 questions. Since it was a multiple choice test, he could always mark a random option. However, he really wanted to succeed at this test.

Specially because he was failing chemistry. He sighs again.

If there are 8 liters in one Mol, how many liters are there in 4 Mols?

What the fuck is a Mol?

Wait I got this let's just-

4:8=0,5

Is that-

OH GOD THERE'S THIS OPTION FUCK AAAA

Jimin bites back a smile as his failed attempt works out completely.

2 to go

He is able to finish one of them and on the other one, he just puts a random letter.

C because I love EXO's Chen.

He hopes that he will be able to succeed at this test.

*****

"65%?!" Jimin hits his head on the table.

"FUCK!" He screams loudly as soon as his bitch of a teacher sashays away with that fat old ass of her's.

"Hyung... that's not so bad... I mean, you passed the test," Jungkook pats his back slowly, trying to calm him down.

"I know it's just that now my final grade will be like 70% or something and that's awful," Jimin sighs, laying his head down on the table once more.

"I heard that Min Yoongi got a hundred on this test," Taehyung gets near them and sits down on the desk in front of Jimin that was currently unoccupied.

"Wow that's so great for him, but I'm concerned about my grade right now if you'd excuse me," Jimin says, clearly annoyed and a bit jealous because the older had gotten a better grade than him.

"Are you dumb?" Jungkook asks sincerely and Jimin gapes at him.

"Are you a brat?" Jimin flicks his forehead and Jungkook whines, in pain.

"Commes de fuck down hyung," Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"What Jungkookie here was trying to say is that I'm talking about how Yoongi is good at Chemistry, therefore he could help you," Taehyung explains and Jimin makes an "oh" sound, feeling that he was dumb.

"#NotHappening, #MinYoongiScaresMe #DontYouHaveABetterPlan?" Jimin says and Taehyung feels like punching him.

"Are you seriously speaking in hashtags?" Jimin only shrugs.

"Have y'all already seen Min Yoongi? He won't talk to anyone like ever. He has that death glare that makes me shiver and I'm pretty sure that he's a vampire or something. Also, the hugest problem of them all? He never removes his earphones, therefore he would never even talk to me," Jimin sighs, feeling completely hopeless.

"Hyung..." Jungkook puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be like this. I don't think you should quit without even trying. You should speak to him. If he doesn't hear you, well, know that me and Tae hyung will always be here to help you, even though our grades aren't... that good," Jungkook laughs shyly and Jimin can only think about his friends failing chemistry with him.

They were all really hopeless.

*****

The three sophomores sit down on a table behind Min Yoongi's squad.

"Wait... if he's a senior why is he taking Chemistry with us?" Jungkook asks confusedly.

"Well, since we can exclude two subjects in our senior year to focus on subjects that we consider to be more important, he probably decided to exclude chemistry. I know, it's confusing," Taehyung says shushing Jungkook that looked like he would blurt out another question.

"Let me continue, child. Anyways... by doing that, he can not go to the lesson at all or go as a "visitor" and attend chemistry lessons on his free period. If he decides to become a "visitor" he has to attend the class regularly but the grades he gets on it don't really matter, it's like a sort of "ghost subject" on his report card. Since he chose to exclude chemistry of his schedule, when his class has chemistry he has another subject, so he has to take chemistry lessons whenever he has a free period, and that's when we have chemistry lessons. Therefore he is in our class," Taehyung says, looking like an expert.

"I'm still confused about everything but I'll just ignore it and pretend I understood. Also, why would someone become a visitor when they can just have some free time and do something else?" Jungkook wonders.

"Well, if they want to actually go to a good university, they need to know basically everything and maybe Yoongi studies a lot or something, I don't know," Taehyung shrugs.

Jimin wonders if Yoongi was the studious type or just simply smart. He finds himself intrigued, wondering about how the older was, how he spoke, how he acted.

However, all he could see was a 17 year old boy in a hoodie and beanie, listening to music quietly on the end of a cafeteria table whilst his friends screamed around him.

"Jimin you're staring," Jungkook says, hitting his arm.

"Uh?" Jimin wakes up from his trance, murmuring a quiet "sorry".

"Go talk to him, hyung," Taehyung says calmly.

"I don't think that he would talk to me..." Jimin murmurs and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Do I have to do everything in this house?" He stands up and goes near the table that Yoongi was at.

"Is he-"

"Yes."

Jimin sighs.

"Why do I have such a friend, Jungkookie?" He sighs again. Jungkook just shrugs, completely amused by the whole situation.

Meanwhile, Taehyung talks lively to Hoseok, a friend of Yoongi's, like they were best friends. Suddenly Taehyung points at Jimin and Hoseok looks at him, then at Yoongi, that now slept peacefully, his head on the table and he nods.

What are they talking about?

That's when both of them start to laugh loudly and Jimin is completely desperate.

They are laughing at me. I simply know it.

*****
Meanwhile
*****

"What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?" Taehyung suppresses his giggles to tell the joke correctly.

"I don't know, what happens?" Hoseok giggles.

"It gets toad away," Taehyung laughs loudly and Hoseok starts to laugh with him, hitting his hand on his knee strongly.

"Your jokes are always the best, Tae," Hoseok laughs, wiping a tear away.

"Okay wait, I have a more serious one," Taehyung breathes before talking.

"Did you hear about that kidnapping at school?" Taehyung says seriously and Hoseok breaths in, waiting for the answer.

"It's okay though. He woke up," Taehyung bursts out laughing and Hoseok points to his best friend.

"That's so Yoongi," he looks lovingly at his friend and caresses his friend's head slowly, Yoongi turning in his sleep. Hoseok smiles dearly.

"Yeah... about that," Taehyung asks shyly.

"Can you please ask him to teach Jimin chemistry? I know that you don't know him that well, but he's that guy over there," Taehyung points at his friend.

Hoseok observes Taehyung's friend for a while.

Oh, but I know who he is. I know him more than I should.

"I'll try to convince Yoongi. He's very good at chemistry. I can't promise anything though, he can always say no and coldly go away," Hoseok says honestly.

Taehyung nods.

"It's okay hyung, as long as you try, I'm already happy," Taehyung gives him his boxed-smile and Hoseok pinches his cheek.

"Aish so cute," and he smiles. Taehyung looks at his hyung's deep brown eyes and smiles as well.

"Okay but what starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it?" Taehyung smiles.

"I don't know, what?" Hoseok smiles again.

"Envelope."

And the two of them start laughing again.

*****

"Hoseok will never convince him," Jimin sighs.

"Hoseok is like Yoongi's best friend, of course he will convince him. Also, you don't even know Hoseok, he's a good guy," Taehyung argues.

Oh, but I know who he is. I know him more than I should.

"Okay, if you think so...." Jimin can't do anything but agree.

*****

He receives a message on that same day.

Min Yoongi: are you that kid that needs help in chemistry?

*****

A/N: okay but what am i writing and why

(tbh the only thing worse than this new ff are taehyung's jokes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
317K 10.2K 34
Where Park Jimin, a straight A student who never gets in trouble or even thinks about breaking the rules, all of a sudden falls in love with the scho...
18K 496 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...
292K 16.2K 68
"look at this stupid sofa." "hey, don't call it stupid." - lowercase intended. - |in the process of editing| - |book one| |sequel is bedroom| - insp...