Eternal Flame (Mature 18+)

By UntameableBeauty

There are a hundred and one reasons why Kristen Farrow should resist pursuing a relationship with pop star Ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
It's Been Too Long
Author's Note
And Now This...
IB UPDATE
Author Update
Author's Note

Chapter 43

1.3K 44 6
By UntameableBeauty

Naughty things ahead... Proceed with caution

Roman could barely keep his hands off her on the way back to his apartment. Every red-light or stop sign they came to, he would briefly lean over to kiss Kristen, run his hands over her body, or whisper something naughty and dirty in her ear. Kristen was afraid if he didn't stop she would cum on herself and the night would be over before it had even started. Still, she didn't mind it. She fed off Roman's hunger for her like a tick fed off human flesh. When his hand reached down between her legs to push her dress up to her thighs so he could massage her quivering, moist flesh, she willingly opened her legs and arched to his touch. His name escaped her trembling lips on a moan and a sigh. Unable to stop himself, Roman fondled her outside of her panties as he zipped down the highway at warp speed; then parted them back with his finger to make contact with her p**** head on.

Kristen almost jumped out of her skin, crying out and grinded against his touch, holding his hand captive between her legs with her own as she led his finger in the direction she wanted it to go.

"Goddamn Kristen," Roman gruffly replied, sticking his finger in her welcoming hole.

"Roman," she groaned again, writhing in her seat.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good."

"I better stop or I'm going to have to pull this fucking car over."

"I don't care. Pull it over. Pull it over, please."

"No. I'm going to wait. Once I get started, I'm not going to want to stop. I want to fuck you as many times as I can tonight and I don't want any interruptions."

He pulled his hand from between her legs, drawing a whine of protest from Kristen. Her eyes widened with lust and she bit her lip when Roman heatedly glanced over at her and licked the finger he had stroked her with. Pouncing on him, she kissed and sucked on his neck, running her hands over his massive chest, down to the proud bulge in his pants.

"Baby stop," he unconvincingly protested.

"Roman, I want you so bad right now," she whimpered, biting his ear and deeply inhaling his scent.

"Not as bad as I want you but you need to stop. I'm serious. You're going to make us crash if you don't and I'm going to be extremely pissed off if I have to spend the night in the hospital instead of making love to you." He gently pushed her back to her side of the jeep and deliciously smiled at her. "So cool it."

Kristen pouted and crossed her arms, looking out the window.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Kristen knew he would but she wasn't giving in that easily. "You'd better," she huffed, cutting her eyes at him.

Roman chuckled at her and pressed harder on the accelerator, increasing the speed of his large vehicle.

When they reached the apartment, Kristen didn't even wait on him to help her out of the car; she jumped out on her own.

"Damn baby," Roman laughed, jumping back as she all but rammed into him on her way to the apartment building. He continued laughing as she pulled his hand and dragged him to the front entrance, hurrying with him towards the elevators.

Once inside, she collapsed against the mirrored back wall and tried to catch her breath, looking over at him with a hidden smile.

"I believe I've created a monster," Roman said, standing in front of her and putting his arms on either side of her head.

"I believe you have," she purred, looking up at him. "And I thank you for it."

"Know what I'd love to do to you right now?"

Kristen swallowed as her pulse drummed against her neck. "What?"

"I'd love to eat you on this elevator."

She blinked. "Don't they have cameras on here?"

She involuntarily moaned when Roman put his hand to the bottom of her dress, easing it up again. "If you do it from the right angle, they can't see you." With that, he lured her to the side of the elevator that held less light and slowly got down on his knees.

Kristen's breath racked her ribs as she stared down at him wide-eyed. "Roman, we're going to be on your floor in a minute."

"It's going to take us a couple of minutes actually and that's all I need to get started."

Kristen was rendered silent as Roman teasingly slid his warm hands up to her wide hips and slowly pulled her panties down, holding her gaze. Kristen grabbed the wall with both hands and slightly bended her knee to open herself up to him. Still watching her, Roman parted her with his fingers and began softly licking her flesh.

A gasp of excruciating pleasure escaped her lips as Kristen threw her head back, closing her eyes. Still tasting her, Roman rubbed her hips; then slid his hands up to her breasts, massaging them through her dress. The sound of her shallow breathing and his deep moans filled the elevator, mingling with the classical elevator music.

"Baby," Kristen mewled. "Roman, that feels so good."

"You like that?"

Her only response was her hips bumping against his face. Grinning wickedly, Roman stopped and pulled her dress back down. He slipped her panties in his pocket and stood upright, staring up at the climbing numbers.

Kristen looked at him aghast and punched him on the arm, drawing another boyish chuckle from him. "You're an asshole," she grumbled, fighting a smile.

"And you're delicious," he huskily said, claiming her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

Kristen murmured at the taste of herself on his lips.

The elevator dinged and Roman took her hand, walking her off the elevator. They held hands and leaned against one another as they walked down to the penthouse. Upon entering, Roman took her purse and sat them on the front table, along with his keys. He watched her rapt as she walked into the living-room and stood in front of the open windows, looking out at the mesmerizing darkness. He eased up behind her and put his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. Kristen put her hands to his arms and leaned back against him, rocking slightly.

"How'd things go with Grace?" she asked him.

"Do we have to talk about her now?"

"I was just asking. You guys were gone a long time. Even longer than Patricia and I were outside."

Roman paused, running his nose through her hair. "We came to an understanding."

Kristen craned her neck. "What does that mean?"

"She understands it's my life and I'll do with it as I want; I understand it's going to take her a minute to come around and accept that I consider you a big part of it now."

Kristen swooned inside. "I am?"

He kissed her nose, holding her tighter. "You are."

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble between you two."

"You didn't babe. Grace has always been overprotective and I'm sure she'll be that way until the day we die. She just doesn't want to see me get hurt again."

"I'm not going to hurt you Roman," she defensively said, twisting in his arms.

He tightened his hold on her, holding her in place. "I don't doubt that you won't. But that's just the way she is. That has nothing to do with you and me. Here. Now." He touched his hand to her face and pulled her mouth to his, kissing her deeply.

Kristen put her hand to his face and yielded to him, amorous.

Momentarily, he pulled away from her and looked back out at the night, laying his head against hers. "How'd things go with Mom?"

"She likes me," she proudly professed, beaming wide.

"That doesn't surprise me. She liked you from the moment she saw you."

"She says it's because of the way you were looking at me. How you talked about me. I was surprised you were so open with her about us. About me."

"I've always shared everything with my Mother. At least for the most part. I'm not ashamed of the way I feel about you. I know it's early. I know things progressed very quickly. But... it is what it is. I didn't plan it that way. You just shook my whole world upside down Kristen."

"You did too Roman."

"As long as I'm happy she's good. And believe it or not, it makes her feel good to see you happy as well."

"I wish my parents felt the same way."

"Give it some time. Hopefully they'll come around."

"But what if they don't?"

"Hopefully they will."

"But Roman, what if – "

"Let's not talk about that right now," he said after a moment. He put his mouth to her ear, whispering seductively. "What did I tell you I was going to do to you tonight?"

Kristen's legs slightly shook when Roman put his hand to the back of her dress, zipping it down.

"Remember what I told you?" he asked, helping her step out of it.

"Yes," she breathlessly responded.

"Are you ready?"

He undid her strapless bra and tossed it to the floor.

Her voice came out in a weak whisper. "Yes."

"Turn around."

Careful not to tumble over in her heels, Kristen did as she was told. Her breath caught in her throat as Roman pressed her against the cool glass window.

"Put her hands above your head."

The moment her arms were up in the air, Roman grabbed her breasts and began greedily sucking and kissing on them. Quivering, Kristen surrendred her body to him and turned to mush as Roman kissed each and every inch of her body, tasting, licking, sucking, nibbling, biting... from her head to her toes and back up again. He turned her to the glass and smacked her on the ass.

"Bend over," he brusquely ordered.

Gripping the glass with slippery hands, Kristen did as she was told and leaned forward, pushing her ass up in the air and balancing herself in her shoes. Roman undid his tie and shirt, throwing them on the floor. He then removed his shoes and pants, along with his underwear. He ran his hand over Kristen's perfect perky bottom and slapped it hard, drawing a startled cry from her lips. He leaned down to her ass and ran his tongue over it, slapping it hard again, repeatedly.

"Roman, fuck," she growled, gripping the glass.

Releasing his own primal growl, Roman grasped her ass and dug in, tasting and feasting. Kristen's eyes flew open at the foreign touch. Roman had roamed there before but what he was doing now was... Oh my God. It felt... Oh my God. He stayed there for longer than she thought would be comfortable. He seemed to enjoy what he was doing and took his time doing it, drawing those delicious cries of desire from her lips. Eventually, he drew his tongue down and forward to her sacred treasure. The groan he released was long, deep, and guttural as his mouth connected with his new best friend.

Kristen's cries became louder, mingling with the slippery squeak of her hands roaming the glass. His name exhaled from her mouth obsessively, almost like she was speaking in lustful tongues. The tingles vibrating through her body nested and came together, forming one of the most excruciating orgasms she had ever experienced. Her hands slapped against the foggy window as inhuman screams tumbled out of her, her body twitching and jerking against Roman as he held her ass firm in his hands, continuing to slurp and suck on her tender flesh as more orgasms big and small stormed her small frame. Then the tears started.

Weak, Kristen collapsed against the window and almost sank to the floor before Roman yanked her back up and whipped her body around to the couch, bending her over and entering her body in one rough push. He threw his head back and hissed through his teeth as he began to thrust inside of her, fast and hard. Gasping, Kristen struggled to steady herself against the couch, clumsily grabbing the cushions and throwing her ass wildly back against him, giving it back as good as he was giving it.

Kristen looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes brimming with tears of pleasure as she spoke through her teeth. "Harder Roman!" she demanded.

Steadying his hand at the top of her ass and gripping her hair with his other hand, Roman yanked hard and began thrusting even harder. Kristen couldn't keep up. He felt so good she couldn't make a sound. She could swear drool was escaping her mouth because she couldn't keep it closed for all the heavy panting. Just as she felt another orgasm approaching, Roman pulled out of her and turned around, sitting on the couch, and pulling her on top of him in one swift move. Bouncing his knees, he thrusted upward inside of her, gazing at her with lustful wonder as she wildly bounced up and down on top of him, her heavy breasts bouncing and slapping against her chest in rhythm with his movements. Roman couldn't take his eyes off them. Her breasts were truly a work of art. Fuck, he was one lucky mother-fucker.

Looking at them jiggling like that made him fuck her even faster, his face twisting with concentration and desire as his hands gripped her waist and pulled her up and down on top of him.  Smoldering eyes held her love-struck vulnerable ones as they uncontrollably fucked one another, pausing now and again to kiss, touch, and caress. Roman didn't know how much longer he could hold out; she felt so good it was unbelievable. This was how lovemaking was supposed to be with someone you cared about. This was what he had been yearning, hoping, and praying for without even knowing it. If he wasn't careful, he was going to fall in love with this woman.

Roman's legs shot out and his toes clenched as he threw his head back and swore, releasing himself inside of her. Kristen followed closely behind him, collapsing on top of him in breathless sobs, weak and spent. Throwing his arms around her, Roman held her tight as she continued to cry. He struggled to catch his breath; his throat felt raw when he swallowed. He stared wordlessly out the huge windows, blinking repeatedly while he held her, not wanting to let her go and afraid he never would if he didn't.

Moments later, they were in the same position. Silent. Pensive. Breathing back to normal. Holding one another. Lost in their thoughts. Roman was still looking out at the darkness, lost, confused, and scared out of his mind.

He'd been in love before or at least he thought he'd been. But had he? Carmen had never made him feel like Kristen made him feel. His heart was still beating too fast for comfort. His body was yearning for more of her. He was blissfully drained but felt larger than life and ready to take on the world. His soul pulled and called out to hers, swallowing her wordless emotions. He could feel her need for him. Her love. Her desire. It immobilized him and energized him at the same time. This was different. This was infinitely different.

Fuck. Forget falling in love. He believed he was there already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 461 22
Seth has been slowly falling in love with his former Shield mate for years and he's beginning to struggle with having to hide the way he feels but wh...
55.7K 2.5K 31
**COMPLETED, NOT EDITED** "Truth or Dare, Dean?" Roman asked his best friend with a small smirk tugging his lips. Dean didn't even have to think twic...
9.1K 669 20
Dean Jay Gaynor (joong) was enjoying lunch when he suddenly found himself on the receiving end of a very angry but extremely handsome young man and D...
161K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...