The Other Phantom of the Opera

By myphantomworld

After a tragic accident Christine Daae has come back to the opera house to be reunited with the man she had l... More

The Other Phantom of the Opera
the music of the night
the awakening of Mrs Daae
Get her
kidnap in reverse
Marry Me?
sorry for the last chapter
Devil take the hindmost
My babies...gone :-(

The plan and woe

259 9 6
By myphantomworld

Erik's pov

After Meg and Charlotte were born life was sweet. then Christine started to have worries about life with Raoul in it and I said " my angel there is nothing to worry about" but boy was I wrong. The twins grew up in the opera house for the first two weeks of their lives and then the one night that changed putt lives forever.

Christine's pov

I was nervous about what Raoul said to Erik and me before the twins were born because I mean they are my babies and I won't let anything happen to them for their sakes.

unknown pov

I wanted those children so bad bit Erik and Christine were protecting them 24 hours a day so I would be hard to get them so that would be the plan to go in at night and snatch the little phantom children in the night and raise then add my own alone and it would be perfect even though my desire was for Christine

to be mine but now I will have the de changy heir so now I will hurt Christine with the pain and suffering that I went through and in time who knows, Mabry even she herself will come looking for the children and a double bonus points for me! day goodbye to your precious little phantoms! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
985K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
219K 23.7K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...